• Published 1st Dec 2015
  • 3,788 Views, 219 Comments

Student of Friendship - zalla661



Starlight Glimmer, now reformed has begun a journey to spread friendship across the land as Twilight Sparkle's student. Along the way she will make new friends and meet some old ones. (SPOILERS! Takes place after Season Finale)

  • ...
12
 219
 3,788

PreviousChapters Next
28 Pranks Later (With a Ghost!)

Author's Note:

Hey there folks! I just want to warn you this chapter is more closer to teen rating for panties and senpai noticed me, things! Other than that take what you will from this random silliness.

Glitter Heart floated through Starlight’s door to the unicorns room. She scratched her head, more out of habit than need. She looked around and saw she lost her panty head cover she “borrowed” from Thunderclap. She giggled and shrugged before continuing on her way towards Starlight’s bed.

There she saw the mare with Button lying with her in the dark room and smiled at them. She wanted to squeal out loud but was too afraid she’d awaken them. Worse yet, she remembered the last time she awoke Starlight from her sleep, it wasn’t pretty. Had she not already been dead she was sure she would have been doomed then. She never saw such a display of power since the day she died.

Ironically it would have been the same type of death. Death by magical ray of destruction.

She floated over the two sleeping ponies and looked over them. Button was nuzzling Starlight in her neck curled up and protected by her like a mother deer would her fawn. Glitter Heart daw's and pulled up the covers over the two of them before floating out of the room and back into the hall.

She looked around and saw no trace of any pony. So, she floated down the corridors until she reached her destination. A small room at the edge of a long hall of mirrors where a familiar of tune, tone deaf voice sang with the sound of running water from a shower with it.

“??Aaand I feel alive! Ohohohohooo!!??”

Glitter Heart grinned and floated through the door and into the room that belonged to Thunderclap. The mare just got back and was showering before taking the rest of the day off.

“??All I care about is yooooouu!!??”

Glitter Heart floated over towards the bathroom and phased through the door into the steaming hot room. She glanced around the bathroom to see several different types of beauty products lying about the counter. Floating closer to take a closer look Glitter Heart noticed several types of makeup, eye liner, mascara, mane curlers, face powder, all sorts of things she never once thought the uptight mare guard would have. Then again after finding her stash un cute under garments she didn’t really feel surprised by this discovery, but Thunderclaps singing still sounded like a robot cat in a blender!

The ghost filly just floated in place inspecting the various things around the counter when the shower turned off. A thought ran through her phantasmal head and quickly she retreated into the bedroom with a goofy grin. She floated into the drawer where Thunderclap kept her stash and hid there.

A few minutes later Thunderclap emerged from her bathroom with a towel wrapped around her mane. She sighed feeling content after her shower. She rubbed her mane vigorously trying to dry it with the towel as she approached her dresser. Using her magic she pulled open the drawer revealing her personal panty collection. She picked out a pair and slipped them on taking a quick look to admire the cute little kitten prints on it. She loved the little Neighponiesse style cat winking with the paw print next to it. Throwing on her bathrobe she closed her drawer and turned to walk away when she heard it slide open again.

“What the?” She turned to see it wide open.

“What the heck?” She used her magic to close it again.

Then it flung open startling her.

“GAH!!”

The grown mare leapt ten whole hooves into the air and landed on her bed. She drew her spear from the other side of the room and pointed it at the drawer, giving an experimental poke.

“AIIIEEEEE!!!”

Thunderclap screamed as a blood curdling scream came from her drawer after she poked it with the spear. She fell over on the floor as red liquid started spewing out from the drawer. She started shakily at the drawer pointing her spear at it as the drawer began to slide in and out of itself as words came from it.

“AHH! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?! I HAVE A HUSBAND AND TWO KIDS!!” The drawer screamed in agonizing pain. “OH! THE PAIN!! I CAN’T STAND THE PAIN!” The drawer said, as more red liquid shot out of it, now oozing on the sides.

Thunderclap stared in bewilderment at the drawer. Unsere of what to say she dropped her spear and dragged herself closer to the drawer and gently touched it.

“N-no! I’m sorry! I didn’t know you were alive! I’m sorry!” She cried hugging the red stained drawer. “I’m so sorry!”

The drawer cried out once more saying in pained sobs, “I-I-i can’t stand the pain! Make it stop!! Oh! End my suffering!!”

Sniffing thunderclap felt great pity for the drawer. She didn’t realized how hard it was for it to be suffering like this. It must have happened recently due to some magical mishap. She wanted to get help from Twilight but was concerned by the amount of red spewing out of the drawer. She didn’t want the poor thing to suffer.

Taking her spear in her hooves thunderclap sobbed hard as the drawer begged her to end its suffering. She brought the spear up and jabbed it down on the drawer as more red shot out of it onto her pink fluffy robe.

“AHHH!! WHY!?! WHHYYYY!!?!!”

“AHHH! I’M SORRY! I’M SO SORRY!!” Thunderclap cried as she kept impaling the wooden drawer over and over again tearing through her personal collection as the screaming died down and the drawer finally went silent.

Thunderclap felt a huge relief and guilt overcame her as she slumped down beside the drawer and hugged it. She cried openly feeling she was responsible for taking a life and without any reason for it. For a minute she cried for the drawer creature when the voice that the drawer had suddenly came back.

At first Thunderclap wasn’t sure what was going on but she was sure it was the voice from the drawer. It Was… laughing?

Thunderclap glanced around her room taking up her spear once more and pointed it wildly around the room. A new sense of fear overcame her when she realized she might have just cursed herself for the rest of her life. Until a small ghostly apparition appeared above her drawer rolling in midair.

“AHAHAHAH! That was priceless! AAAHHHAAHAH!” The ghost barked out laughing. “Oh, the face! THE FACE YOU MADE!! AHAHAHAHA!”

“Wh-what?!” Thunderclap looked at the drawer then back at the ghost filly floating over it as something in her head clicked.

Deep in her mind the metaphorical hamster wheel was spinning and spinning until it came to a full stop. Her face went from sadness, to confusion, and then unbridled anger as she realized what had just happened.

“You-you fiend! You horrible little brat-ghost… THING!! Why would you do that to somepony!?!” Thunderclap screamed at Glitter Heart who managed to find some manner of control over her laughing.

“Ah, you’re so uptight! Don’t worry about it! I meant nothing by it, it was a prank,” Glitter Heart said waving her ethereal hoof dismissively.

Thunderclap; however, was seething with anger and embarrassment. Then she realized just how far this ‘prank’ went. She felt her heart race ss she looked down at a open can of tomato juice in her drawer. Her drawer of her most prized and valued collection she had.

“Nn-no… nooo,” She dropped to her knees and picked up a pair of her panties.

The silky smooth texture of it was fouled and discolored, no doubt stained forever, by the tomato juice. She then used her magic to levitate a small glass bottle from her upper drawer. Glitter Heart looked at the bottle with keen interest, floating over to like at it up close.

“What’s that?” She asked with childish curiosity in her voice.

Thunderclap turned to the ghost filly with a murderous grin on her face as she pulled the quark out of the bottle and levitated the bottle towards Glitter Heart. The ghost filly stared at the bottle as it tilted and poured a sizable amount of water onto her.

Then she felt it. Glitter heart felt the liquid make contact with her ghostly body and began to hiss as a burning sensation overcame her. Glitter Heart’s tiny etheral eyes dilated and went wide as she screamed flying around like a drunk pegasus while Thunderclap grinned at her.

“This is holy water you horrible abomination,” Thunderclap declared darkly, standing up. “After our last encounter I vowed vengeance on you. I came prepared for this.

Glitter Heart panicked as the mare charged her with the holy water and made a hasty retreat out of the bedroom and fled down the hall past Golden Claw who had Thunderclap’s panties from earlier in his claw. He stared at the retreating ghost filly who was screaming as she ‘ran’ down the hall and around a corner.

A moment later there was a massive explosion behind him. Insteinctivly he hid th epaniteis under his wing. Just as the undergarment was hidden from view a fully armored up Thunderclap stopped at his side panting heavily with a psychotic look in her eyes. She was panting, her eyes were dilated and shooting back and forth wildly, and she wore a grin that looked like she just broke out of an asylum.

“Where is sheeee?” Thunderclap hissed looking at Golden Claw, invading his personal space and brought her nose an inch from his beak.

“Thunderclap, I think you really should breath and-”

“WHERE IS THE LITTLE MONSTER!?!” Thunderclap yelled, shaking the poor grifon.

“She went down the hall!!’” Golden Claw quickly yelped.

Thunderlcap’s head snapped in the direction he indicated and dropped him like a lead eight and darted down the hall laughing maniacally.

Thunderclap ran down the halls looking for the little specter filly. She ran past maids, butlers, and other guards, and completely ignored the strange looks she was getting by everypony she passed by. When she ran past a certain room a highly posh voice called out to her.

“Thunderclap darling? Whatever is this ruckuss you’re making about?”

Thunderclap came to a skidding halt. She turned to see Rarity standing by a door with a concerned look on her face. Thunderclap felt her cheeks burn as the beautiful mare approached her. She felt her body go rigid and stiff as she thought back to a book she got from Twilight’s library without anypony knowing, How to get Senpai to notice you: For DUMMIES EDITION 2.

The white unicorn approached Thunderclap and gently reached for her rubbing the guards back. Thunderclap inhaled deeply not daring to move as the mare rubbed her back, she felt her heart was about ready to explode as she racked her brain for something to say. *Why didn’t I run down the hall with bread in my mouth?!* She mentally scolded herself. *Maybe I could try giggling nervously? Would she think it’s cute? She never replied to my letters in her mailbox, then again I never said they were from me either…*

“Darling you are so tense! We must get you to relax or you’ll get yourself an ulcer at this rate!” Rarity said tugging at the amres arm but was stopped by her pulling back. “Thunderclap? What’s wrong?”

Thunderclap looked down, her mane shadowed her eyes from view as she released a weary sigh. *Perhaps I could try the yandere approach, or was it Dandere? Tsundere?* Her thoughts were cut off when Rarity gently touched the mares cheek with her hoof.

“Rarity,” Thunderclap yelped suddenly startling Rarity.

“Wh-what is it, darling?” Rarity asked, concerned for her friend.

“Remember those panties I ordered?” She asked rarity, who nodded.

“Yes, I remember you order over one hundred pairs with custom designs. Why?” She asked.

Thunderclap sobbed and collapse on the ground, wrapping her arms around rarity’s waist.

“I’m so sorry rarity! The ghost made me do it! I loved those panties so much, but that horrible ghost filly made me ruin them!!” Thunderclap cried into Rarity’s chest.

“What are you talking about, darling?” Rarity asked feeling her ear and eye twitch.

For the next few minutes Thunderclap explained what happened in her room with the ghost filly, who Rarity didn’t know about but was surprised all the same by it. She heard mention of the castle being haunted but never once thought about it. Then the part about the panties came to an end and before Thunderclap could continue on, Rarity had a flicker of a flame in her eyes.

“Thunderclap. I’m going to help you exorcise that demon ghost.”

Thunderclap perked up at rarity clasping her hooves over the fashionistas.

“Really!? You’ll help avenge the panteis?”

Rarity grinned widely, “Yes! I can't allow such a fate to befall such lavish garments go unpunished! But we must be careful. This ghost sounds like a real prankster. We'll need help.”

Rarity looked up at the ceiling as if she saw something of interest and smiled pulling Thunderclap along as she darted down the halls. Poor Thunderclap stumbled to get her hooves going as she followed Rarity close. *She noticed me and I didn’t botch it! Eat it Spike!* She thought following the unicorn out of the castle before she asked, “Where are we going?”

Rarity gave a snooty laugh and replied, “We’re going to get professional help!”

Thunderclap cocked her head sideways. “Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie?”

“Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie.”

PreviousChapters Next