• Published 1st Dec 2015
  • 3,780 Views, 219 Comments

Student of Friendship - zalla661



Starlight Glimmer, now reformed has begun a journey to spread friendship across the land as Twilight Sparkle's student. Along the way she will make new friends and meet some old ones. (SPOILERS! Takes place after Season Finale)

  • ...
12
 219
 3,780

PreviousChapters Next
Ghostly Pranks Shorts Part 2 of ?

Author's Note:

Hey everyone!

Just FYI, thischapter is closer to the T for Teen side of things for being a bit eechi so BEWARE! now on to more shenanigans:derpytongue2:!

Starlight and Glitter Heart were outside the bathroom looking in on Thunderclap who was still singing in the shower, completely tone deaf and off key. It was almost ear piercing how bad she sang, but Starlight knew it'd make for good blackmail later, if only she could keep a record of it somehow.

"I wish I had a film reel." Starlight said.

"I know, she's so bad." Glitter Heart laughed.

"So, what should we do?" Starlight thought.

She thought of many possibles and all of them seemed either too mean or cruel on Glitter Heart. Then again a harmless fright prank would be nice. Perhaps she would need some reference material first. Walking away from the door Starlight looked around Thunderclaps room, making sure not to invade her privacy too much, looking for any inspiration on how to prank the guardsmare. Glitter Heart was looking around flying from the door to the closet and then to the drawer only to pop out with a pair of pink laced panties on her head afterwards.

Starlight giggled at the ghost filly taking the undergarments off her head in her magical grasp as Glitter Heart smiled up at her. Starchily grasped her chest at the sheer adorable look the little ghost gave her. So cute that she thought her heart would actually stop. Then it dawned on her just what happened.

"Hey wait a minute. You can manipulate physical objects?" she asked Glitter Heart who was now floating up with another girl pair in her tiny arms.

"Yeup!" Glitter Heart replied inspecting the undergarments. "Wow, these are so girly ! Tehe! Who would have thought big bad Thunderclap had such a girly side to her? Maybe she pretends to be a princess sometimes-"

"HEY WHO"S THERE?!"

Starlight jumped looking back at the bathroom door only to her the sound of stomping hooves coming her way. She ran to the door the the hall but stopped when she realized she had the panties still. *I can't be seen running around with these!* she thought rushing back to the drawer to hide them. Glitter Heart was nowhere to be seen and poor Starlight was rushing to hide the undergarment as quickly as possible. As soon as the drawer opened it was already too late.

"Wha-what WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!" Thunderclap's booming voice screamed from behind her. "Are those my-my-my.."

Starlight spun around with the incriminating evidence in her magical grasp. She looked at the now fuming mare before her, bearing a look that promised untold amounts of pain and physical discomfort for ages to come. Starlight threw the panties aside backing away effectively pinning herself between the guradsmare and the dresser.

Thunderclap was all wet, her mane up in a large towel, and perhaps her most noticeable feature a throbbing vein in her forehead ready to explode if her blood pressure so much as rose.

"Now, now, Clappy. Let's be reasonable." Starlight chuckled nervously.

"You little creepy, panty pinching, thief... *DOOM* I will teach you a lesson you'll never forget."

"No wait this is a misunderstanding!" Starlight waved her hooves frantically.

Thunderclap gave the young mare a devious smile. "Says the thief. Cry wolf all you want nopony is going to save you from my wrath!"

"Ahem!"

Both mares looked to see Golden Claw at the doorway with the discarded undergarment in his armored claw. "Does this belong to either of you-" *THWACK!*

As quick as lightning, Thunderclap's brown hoof decked the poor unsuspecting griffon across his left cheek with so much force a sound of thunder was heard as he spun midair several times before being roundhouse kicked down the hall by thunderclap. Starlight took it as her cue to run away getting swatted in her rear by a wet towel leaving a sizable red mark on her flank.

"Stay out of my room you creeps!" Thunderclap screamed slamming the door behind her.

Starlight looked over to Golden Claw. The poor griffon was upside down with his rear hanging over him since he collided with the wall. A sizeable impression of himself remained where he made contact with the wall. *Thunderclap is strong.* Starlight cringed sitting next to the griffon subbing his head.

Inside Thunderclaps room the brown mare looked around grasping her undergarment close to her chest. She was blushing to the point she was as red as a tomato. Quickly she slipped the underwear on herself before replacing her armor in her trunk and put on a fluffy pink robe with hearts on it.

She then leapt onto her bed and pull out one of many romance novels she kept hidden under her mattress and began reading. She giggled like a school filly reading the erotic stories of love feeling her heat rising. Just when it was getting saucy she heard a giggle from beside her making her nearly jump in fright.

She slammed the book down and looked to her left to see a ghostly apparition floating beside her with one of her books.

"Hi! My names Glitter Heart! What does it mean when a mare *buy some apples* to a stallion?" the ghost said holding up the book.

Thunderclap stared at the ghost wide eyed. Her left eye twitched as the heat died down in her cheeks filled with cold fear instead.The next thing anyone knew was a mare running down the halls in a large pink robe screaming about a ghost in her room. Later that day said mare would be given a forced vacation due to work related stress.

PreviousChapters Next