• Published 5th Jun 2012
  • 1,930 Views, 79 Comments

THE GREATEST STORY OF ALL TIME!!!! - The Dude

  • ...
17
 79
 1,930

Giga Nigga Adventures

In the beginning of time Princess Chodelestia decided there weren't enough faggots in the world so she created two beings. First her stupid blue sister Pumba, and Robert Downey Jr. Pumba later went off to become an alcoholic prostitute named Deliah and Robert went off to play Thor in the new hit movie Spiderman Rises.
Fast forward to the present day when a shitty OC character is roaming around Ponyville, gallantly skipping across the field searching for some hot pony ass. Suddenly he came across the Ponyville Elementary school for stupid fillies.
Out of the school came Apple Butt and Scootaloo.
"Man fucking Pre-school is hard as fuck." Said the poetic Scootaboob.
"I know man. Fucking teach making me try and spell Apple like what the fuck. Bitch nigga."
The shitty OC character decided to jump out of the bushes and pounce on the fresh butt of Apple Shroom.
"Aww christ not again." Said Apple Bloom, sighing after realizing she was going to be raped the 10th time today. The shitty OC then proceeded to tear open the ass cheeks of sweet Bloom, revealing her anus.
Her asshole was just a massive tunnel that led straight to Moscow. The hole was so huge due to Big Mac using Apple Bloom as his waifu.
After repeatedly destroying that ass the OC character decided to name Apple Bloom "Ground Zero" due to her ass's resemblance.
After disposing the body the OC decided to go Twilight's house for tea and sex.
As he arrived he swung his massively written testicles and broke the door. Twilight was sitting on her cum pillow writing stupid shit like this on a computer.
"Hey Twilight what are you doing?" Asked Chad.
"Shhhhhh I'm writing a review for my video game blog.
Chad then looked at her computer to see the masterpiece that was her review of the new hot video game, Bioshock Shitfinite.

Bioshock Infinite amount of anal cavities.
So Biocock Infant Tits is about this guy named Booker the shits rescuing this bitch Elizabeth
from Cumbumbula. Occasionally he would suffer from Booker Defits of rage and punch the shit out
her. Then he would eat a box of Booker Deritz crackers than take a Booker Deshit. Did you notice
all the Booker Dewit in this review? hahahaaha. In Buttlumpia they hate black people because they
hated making extra large underwear. Yeah. Oh yeah and Elizabitch can open tears into childrens
panties. That's my review of Bioschlong Limp Dick shits.
"Wow that reviews so good it belongs on IGN." Said Chad.
"Yeah!" Said Twilight, teeth smelling of Spikes dick and her fedora made of her own sadness and regret falling off her dick infested head.
"Yeah we have shit to do. Like going to Hitler Church to worship our Lord and savior." Said Big bad Chad.
"Shut the fuck up cunt butt" Said Twilight,"the oscars are on!"
There was a conveniently placed tv next to Twilight that was playing the oscars.
"Ladies and Gestlemen!" Said Oscar announcer Pat Boone,"I'm proud to announce the best movie of all time is...."
"SPACE JAM!!!!"
Shaq then appeared out of the period red curtains and began dancing up to the stage, all the while his massive penis swinging in his basketball shorts hitting small children and the elderly, like some Luffy from One Piece.
"Wow niggers can achieve things too!" Said Chad.
Twilight realized this exciting revelation in the study of Niggerdom, she immediately pulled a black board out of Spikes child cock and began calculating. Finally after much thought and semen cakes she found that Niggers=X/Black people, which means that niggers cannot accomplish things.
The whole in reality began opening like your moms legs when I come over and began pouring out all the cartoons Lauren Faust shit out when she wasn't too busy staring in the new Devil May Cry.
As the universe began soiling itself, the universal power, The All powerful Butt Clown, appeared to try to stop the world from ending.
When there was nothing left, Butt Clown decided Equestria deserved one more chance. So he summoned it's most powerful representatives. Carl, Half Retarded Simon Cowell, Egoraptor, and Twilight Princess Alicorn Extreme Turbo Edition.
"Now that you're all here" Said Butt Clown,"you must provide me with reasons to save your puny pathetic planet."
"I don't know" Said Carl,"how about you do it or I shove my dick in your arteries?" He then proceeded to throw his sandals at the clown, then he ate them.
Simon was too busy judging the shit he took in his pants and judging it very harshly. And Ego was too busy with nobody being satisfied with his content.
"Look almighty butt clown" Said Twilight," I don't know where you keep your anal beads, but I left all mine back at my house. Which was just swallowed by something even deeper than Fluttershys asshole. And I need those beads. To stir my coffee and my butt."
This convinced Butt Clown to recreate the entire planet in its entirety and he gave Twilight Tekken Tag Tournament as a gift.
Back at her house Twilight was slowly massaging Spikes dick.
"C'mon hurry up Twilight." Said Spike anxiously.
"Fuck you, I spent 10 minutes just trying to find it you fuck monkey."
"Oh screw-ew EWWW YOU!!!" Yelled Spike.
Twilight quickly put her coffee cup right under Spikes cock, squirting all the cum out of him into her coffee.
"Fuck man ever since milk became expensive....." She put her anal beads in the cup and began to stir.
When she was done she took a large sip of her coffee. "That'll do pig.....that'll do."



Fuck you I do what I want.

This was actually going to be another story I wrote, but it failed moderation for the following reason.

No.

And I remembered I also wrote a shitty story like this and decided I could just add to it.

And.....maybe one day....I will be.....Hokage....

Comments ( 6 )

why is it complete :fluttercry:?

2453019
Because it was never meant to breed.

Lol it is set for everyone

what... no fuck steve harley this time?:rainbowhuh:

I.........cant...............breath............from....................laughing.................to......................much........................

Oh my god it hurts to laugh!!! Ow

Login or register to comment