• Published 5th Jun 2012
  • 1,929 Views, 79 Comments

THE GREATEST STORY OF ALL TIME!!!! - The Dude

  • ...
17
 79
 1,929

An abortion clinic run by clowns (AKA the exposition)

Princess Celestia sat in her castle staring down at the mis-adventures of the purple slut and her fat fucking friends. Today she was more irritable than usual. Perhaps it was the fact that it was her time of the month and she was flowing like the amazonian river or the fact that her nipples were sore from the endless tweaking from the infamous Pat Boone. She looked down at the fucking singer,"Mutha fucka get the fuck outa here!!" she swatted him off the fucking castle, letting his face collide with the rocks. His dead body landed in a pit filled with Courtney Loves, who shared his body for sex.

Luna came out on the balcony where she saw her sister often contemplating or shooting porno with Featherweight. "Sister what is stuck upth thou butthole today?" Celestia turned to her sister,"I'll tell you whats stuck is...zz is yo FACE!" Celestia then grabbed a Charlie Sheen out of her pile of Charlie Sheens' and put his asshole to her nose and snorted all the cocaine before throwing him off the castle and making him suffer the same fate as the infamous Pat Boone.

Luna then walked to her sisters side."What is wrong my sister?" Celestia sighed,"Luna, you know when you're taking a really good shit. Like a really good shit. And when you're done you reach over and you find that theres no toilet paper. So you have to get up and walk to the next bathroom with shit in your ass and being naked. Thats where I feel I am in life right now." Luna put her hoof around her sister,"Thats where we all feel we are in life. Thats how we all feel."


I wrote this in 20 days, this is the best thing I have written since I wrote a play about a walrus struggling with his sexuality and his place in the Navy.

Fuck Steve Harvey.