• Published 5th Jun 2012
  • 1,930 Views, 79 Comments

THE GREATEST STORY OF ALL TIME!!!! - The Dude

  • ...
17
 79
 1,930

Why is a black man in my kitchen?

So spike was fucking chilling in the library smokin weed and watching interracial porno, starring Princess Celestia and Mike Tyson. As he was masturbating with butter he heard some fuckin knocks on the door. He got up from his couch made of Casey Anthony's skin and answered the door. He opened the door to find the ass tattoo crusaders, Scootaloo, Sweetie belle, and Applebloom (Who's anus and vagina smelled faintly of wolf.).

"What do you bitches want." He asked."We wanted to come over and be gay and get our cutie marks just like John Travolta!" Said Scootaloo. Even though they interrupted his massive masturbation session he did enjoy the company of hoes." Alright get yo asses in dis house." He stepped aside and let the ladies in.

Spike then sat his reptile ass back on the couch. The crusaders followed him but stopped to look at the television screen."Whats that?" Asked Sweetie Belle."Thats Mike tysons crotch." Responded Spike."Why is does this butter taste funny?" Asked Applebloom."Cuz I've been sticking my dick in it."

So Spike decided that porno wasn't the best thing to watch so he decided to watch "Ninja Samuel L Jackson vs Seth Rogen in Space Japan".


Fuck Steve Harvey.