• Published 12th Oct 2015
  • 2,307 Views, 186 Comments

How I, a Military Brony Became a Pony in Equestria - BiggiePeace



What happens when a military Brony suddenly dies and wakes up in Equestria? Follow the adventures of Steven! Your average military Brony who dies and gets a chance at a new life in Equestria.

Comments ( 5 )

Holy shit, This story is cancer. I'm going to say this unironically, die.
Kill this story while it's writhing in agony. Please. This is not art, this is not perfection. This is by far the worst byproduct of an introverted turbo virgin who tried to project their fantasies onto this site. This is far from MOST self inserts, and even those have better writing and or consistency than what I just read.
If this 'fimfic' didn't make you cringe when you read its description, then reading it will confuse you to no end. Nothing here will make sense, nor will anything mentioned, said, or done, is actually followed upon.
LIKE BRO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING TO EVEN INTERNALIZE THAT THIS IS EVERYTHING BUT SHIT? I DONT EVEN KNOW. YOU NEED ACTUAL PROFESSIONAL HELP OR SOMETHING, HOLY DAMN.
.....
Die, just die. Nobody cares, kill this, and kill yourself.(ironically) Both would be beneficial to this site and or this plane of existence.

11480840

Don't really use this site as much since the completion, but I do check on it occasionally.

For a start I'm neither a virgin nor did I write a self insert. This just shows you didn't read my perfection, which really demonstrates your intelligence.

You can cringe from your own failings and your own hate symbol of a profile picture, but don't say that nothing is followed up on. Everything in my Masterpiece ties together perfectly. I weaved this story to wind and spin, and honestly, it's not for everyone. Hence the number of haters over the years. That will never stop, but it doesn't matter. My legacy is secure and NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU CAPITALIZE YOUR WORDS, I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE A DARN.

.....

I'm going to be the bigger man and not respond to your disgusting comments demanding I end my own life. I have a lot to live for as of late, and intend to stick around.

I hope you find peace inside of yourself and educate yourself.

11505104
very cool reply, now please die britbong

11506555

I'm not going to dignify that with a response. Even though this is a response.

Also, I'm not british. I actually pronounce the T in 'NFT'

I'm not a spiteful person, however, I think you should look inside yourself and find something productive to do with your time rather than flaming people on fimfiction. :pinkiesick:

I am a storyteller. You have written nothing. Not even a blog.

If you want some writing tips I guess I can be nice enough and extend an olive branch. :rainbowkiss:

11510548
Impressive LARP comment. However, I dislike you to an 'annoyance' degree. You may pass off your 'word jelly bananas' as a coherent ideas made and suited to human understanding of the English language, but to anyone who can read the lyrics of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and not be confused as to what it's describing in its simple composition of words, would find this more confusing than a English native trying to tell the difference between Russian and Ukrainian. Okay? Just accept it.

Login or register to comment