• ...
3
 6
 1,023

Chapter 3

The next day Sylar was at his work table working on the broken watch he named himself after. He then heard a knock on the door.

Sylar went and answered it to see Twilight at the door. Putting on a fake smile he said "come right in!"

Twilight entered and said "hi my name's Twilight Sparkle, I'm friends with Pinkie Pie and don't worry I understand your behaviour towards her yesterday since you are in a new home and just need to make friends! I was just like that when I first moved into Ponyville as well!"

"Yeah that's it" grumbled Sylar "well Ms Sparkle my name's Sylar."

"Please call me Twilight" said Twilight. Twilight then looked at his worktable.

"You're a watchmaker" asked Twilight.

"As my father was before me" said Sylar a bit bitterly still thinking of thoughts that he was destined for better than this.

"So it's kind of a family business for you?" asked Twilight and Sylar nodded.

Remembering his idea from the previous day "you know your friend's Pinkie Sense?" asked Sylar.

Twilight nodded still thinking bitterly how she failed to understand how it worked.

"Does any of your others friends have skills like that?" asked Sylar.

"Not really that I know off" said Twilight.

"So much for that" Sylar thought.
Soon she left and said "nice to meet you Sylar!"
"Likewise Twilight" Sylar said with a fake smile not meaning the words he just said.

Sylar then soon went out to have a walk. Near a cottage next to the woods. He then tripped up over Angel Fluttershy's pet bunny.

"What where you're going, you dumb animal" said Sylar angrily as he got up and then kicked Angel with his bottom left hoof.

"HEY!" said a voice behind him. He turned to see Fluttershy looking at him angry.

"I'm so sorry you tripped over Angel" said Fluttershy "but you shouldn't be a big bully to him because he was accidentally in your way, so you apologise to him RIGHT NOW MISTER!"

"What if I don't?" Sylar asked shaking his head.

Fluttershy then went up to him and then performed 'the Stare' onto him...which wasn't affecting him at all.

"What are you trying to do?" asked Sylar in a calm bored tone. Fluttershy looked shocked and confused her Stare failed.

"But...how..." Fluttershy was saying as Sylar then left.

Later Fluttershy was talking to Applejack at Sweet Apple Acres farm. "...then I used my stare on him but he shrugged it off like it was nothing" Fluttershy was telling her.

"Okay I don't care what Twilight says" thought Applejack as Fluttershy left to go home "he needs to have some manners knocked into him and that is what I'm going to do!"

Later that afternoon Sylar was rest on a chair when he heard a knock on his door. Annoyed he got up and opened the door to see an Angry Applejack who then entered.

"Oh please do come in" said Sylar annoyed.

"May I ask who the hell you are?" asked Sylar getting annoyed by these crazy ponies.

"Mah name's Applejack and Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie have told me about how you were being a jerk" said Applejack.

"So?" asked Sylar.

"So I'm going to teach you some manners" said Applejack, at this Sylar bursted into laughter.

"You?" Sylar asked still laughing "I don't think I need to learn some manners from you but I will tell you what, if I need country dancing lessons I will undoubtfully ask for your help!"

Applejack angry at being insulted then charged at Sylar who simply walked out of the way. Sylar then decided to show this foolish pony who she was messing with.

Sylar then used his telekinetic ability to open up a drawer and throw some cutlery at her. Applejack was shocked and confused, if he wasn't a unicorn how could he do that?

"Wh-what are you?" asked Applejack.

"your worst nightmare" Sylar responded grinning wickedly. He then used his telekinetic ability to throw her up and down several times slamming her against the floor and then after a minute used his powers to throw her into a wall.

"you're a monster" Applejack managed to say.

"You could say I am a monster" laughed Sylar "or you can say I am sort of an apex predator!"

Sylar then used his freeze ability to freeze her in a block of ice. When the night came he sneaked out and tossed it outside.

Applejack would be found in the morning after the ice melted, unconscious and forgetting what happened when she went to face Sylar.

Comments ( 2 )

Fucking awesome bro

You be making good stuff. Keep em coming plz:pinkiehappy:

It is really good I have no complaints

Login or register to comment