• Published 4th Oct 2015
  • 420 Views, 7 Comments

New Batteries for Celestia - Thunder Song



Celestia's mane has, as Luna says, 'Ran out of batteries!"

  • ...
2
 7
 420

Royal Espresso (Take 2)

The next day…

Celestia, who was in need of some royal espresso, dragged her tired body into the kitchen and over to the coffee machine. She hit the espresso button, maybe a little too hard for the machine fell over.

You can guess the rest…

Later she was back in hospital.

Then finally she left.

Celestia, who was in need of some royal espresso, dragged her tired body into the kitchen and over to the coffee machine. She hit the espresso button, maybe a little too hard for the machine fell over.

The cycle continued, until one day…

Celestia, who was in need of some royal espresso, dragged her tired body into the kitchen and over to the coffee machine. She hit the espresso button, maybe a little too hard for the machine fell over.

Luna grabbed the machine, put it the correct way up and held her sister tightly.

“A cycles spell. Faust’s work.” Luna quickly undid Faust’s ‘cycle spell’, and Celestia shivered.

“Whew…I could MURDER Faust!” Celestia screamed, tearing at her hair. Unfortunately, Luna hadn’t deleted the spell entirely, and Celestia hit her horn.

“Oops!” giggled Luna, undoing the rest of the spell. Celestia looked at her sister.

“Thanks, Luna. Maybe it’s your turn to have some royal espresso.” Celestia laughed, and Luna joined in.
They lived almost happily ever after (Every three years they had to put up with Faust until Luna deleted part of Faust’s memory. After that they lived happily ever after!).

Comments ( 5 )

6491017

Of course she would - she has to get up early for them, forever, never allowed to sleep in, no exceptions :rainbowwild:

>> Short Stories Thanks for checking out my work. I am glad you enjoyed it!

6491043 Yep, you are correct. Also, Celestia in my opinion finds stuff like paperwork boring, and hates mornings. She drinks coffee for energy and reads gossip magazines. She is really nice too.
6491017 Read above comment but thanks for reading :raritywink:

6490810 Thanks for checking out my work!

Login or register to comment