• Published 27th Sep 2015
  • 3,689 Views, 63 Comments

Sunset's Obliviousness - Kaldern



Sunset Shimmer has a good life with good friends. She just doesn't quite manage to notice everything she should... Like her friends checking her out...

Comments ( 18 )

God damn. Rarity is into some kinky shit.
Anyways, I absolutely loved this chapter. Please keep it up.

:twilightsmile:

6544690 Thanks! I'm planning on having the next one focus on Rainbow and Sunset

6544769 I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy the story, but thank you for your feedback.

That was one of the hottest things, I've read in a while. :twilightsheepish: :twilightblush: My brain has shut down from hormonal overload :derpyderp2:

Is it weird that I thought this chapter adora8le instead of kinky? :twilightsmile:

... Well... this was cute... fun... sexy?

6545018 I was actually aiming for something half way between the two!

Great job. I have and will continue to enjoy this story. So far this chapter is the best.

6544774 I don't know. I kind of see Pinkie being an ethical slut in any 'verse.

6554889 So do I, so that's what I'm trying to do with her in this story. Pinkie likes making people smile, and if nakedness just happens to be involved, so much the better.

You are amazing! This story is keeping me in the border of my sit all the time. I love how you write very kinky stuff without going full porn.
I seriously dont remember the last time something made me blush that much.
Keep the work :D

Hard for me to see someone like Sunset being into this, but meh. I enjoyed it anyways.

When's the new chapter?

I love this story I can't wait for more :heart::pinkiehappy::rainbowkiss:

Comment posted by Glitch_319 deleted May 12th, 2016

I wonder what Fluttershy and Rainbow will do; the war for Sunset is on, and Rarity has won the first battle.

I wish this would get picked back up.

Login or register to comment