• Published 26th Sep 2015
  • 215 Views, 0 Comments

The Most Magical of all Ponies - Ponyess



Trixie is prideful, yet she is still a Show Pony, even if it is too much of showing off without any restraints. Meeting a Pink Earth Pony who is all show and fun, but with more magic to boot and a few tricks up her mane. Consequences.

  • ...
 0
 215

By the Stage: 2

Author's Note:

Princess Twilight Sparkle's POV

“How ever did she do that?” I exclaimed.

“Since you don’t refer to her flight, I have no idea!” Rainbow Dash responded.

“Ah reckon that is exactly how Apple Bloom flew, back at the Cutie Pox incident!” Applejack exclaimed, as she had seen the pink mare fly from well back in the Nosebleed section and all the way up to plant her hooves on the stage and assume the position of the Pony who was to oppose the Magician on stage, known as Trixie, the great and powerful, even though it had been quite clear that she was nothing of the sort.

“I saw her fly just like this, back at Canterlot, when I went there in order to mend my friendship with a few old friends my Assistant Spike had just reminded me off, a while back!” I explained.


“Is that how teleportation works?” Sweetie Belle inquired.

Maybe, if you were an Earth Pony. Yet, dear Sweetie Belle, we are not. As a Unicorn, we do that in a very different manner, more sophisticated. Maybe Twilight Sparkle can help you learn that spell later if you like, if she has the time!” Rarity responded.

“Does that mean Apple Bloom could learn her trick?” Sweetie Belle persisted hopefully.

“There just may be a slim chance of it, how ever slim that chance may be. Most Earth Ponies only tend to their farms, like Applejack. Very few actually does any actual magic up front!” I pointed out.

“Twilight still does take the time to teach us various things at her new castle of Ponyville, just as she did before her Golden Oak Library was destroyed by Tirek in that incident!” Sweetie Belle explained merrily.

“If you can handle that kind of magic, Sweetie Belle, I will be only too happy to teach you how to teleport safely and in a controlled manner. I will just have to prepare and demonstrate how and take you on a few, before I will have you attempt it by yourself!” I prompted.

“That would be great. Maybe I could save five minutes in going to class, if I could teleport?” Sweetie Belle suggested.

“Or, or, or.. you could go to the clubhouse, even in bad weather!” Scootaloo suggested hopefully.

“On that note, you are never between the two points, so you certainly could go to a place, even if there is a point on your trip that is dangerous!” I pointed out cheerfully.

“Kind of like flying over a ravine?” Scootaloo compared hopefully.

“Not sure of exactly how accurate your comparison may be, but you certainly could go to places that you could never have gone to, by hoof. What ever the circumstances may be between the origin and the destination of your trip!” I pointed out.


“If she could teach Apple Bloom that trick; that would be just so cool!” Scootaloo pointed out.

“Ah reckon!” Apple Bloom agreed readily.

“You will just have to wait for her to return, from where ever she pulled Trixie off to. Then she can try to help you, if and when she deems it is right to attempt to teach you. Although I foresee she would enjoying the time with you!” I pointed out.

“Pinkie Pie certainly is very fond of you three fillies!” Rarity added.

“Even if we make mistakes and stumble on occasion, but who doesn’t!” Scootaloo put forth.

“At least, we don’t set out to bully any little filly. Or in any other manner act mean, unlike a certain pair of fillies!” Sweetie Belle intoned.

“Ah reckon they are too full of themselves, and are in need of a level of deflation!” Apple Bloom suggested.

“They certainly could be using a lesson in manners or two!” Rarity declared.


“On the positive side, Trixie can’t do any further harm to Ponyville, or any Pony around here. Pinkie Pie firmly and decisively pulled her out of time in one swift move!” Rarity pointed out.

“Ah reckon. That was unpredicted, but it left the Ponies in a fit of laughter!” Applejack commented.

“We can hear that, even now. I can only guess they took it as just another joke, a prank at the expense of Trixie’s!” Rarity suggested.

“They would be correct on one thing, it is at the expense of Trixie’s in one way, or the other!” Fluttershy whispered.

“That is so cool!” Rainbow Dash added with glee.


Of course, the crowd had basically dispersed all by itself. It was only natural; since there is nothing more to see. The scene is empty, cleared and dark. No spectacle and no more to see.

Only the scattered groups of a few Ponies each. A group of fillies here, a group of mares there, or the group of stallions, or colts. Still holding together; discussing what had just transpired, or what ever were on their minds, right at the moment. Talking of what was on the top of their heads, as it were.

Small groups now spreading for the four wings, going to where ever they felt like going, or where they were currently needed.

Ponies had gone to the café in order to grab a snack, or to have a seat in order to have a talk in a more private setting. A few had taken off towards the SPA, the Boutique or the library.

Nothing more to see. With that, Major Mare was happily trotting off towards her office for the rest of an event-free evening. She had very little to do since Twilight Sparkle had arrived, not to mention, after her coronation.

Of course, she was not sad or resentful, she still does retain her job, her title and her pay. Now she could have just a little more time to herself. On the other hoof, the Princess is responsible to a much larger territory than the mere village of Ponyville. Besides, the village is booming, growing way out of the old proportions of when she ascended to Major in the first place.

--- --- ---

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment