• Published 26th Sep 2015
  • 215 Views, 0 Comments

The Most Magical of all Ponies - Ponyess



Trixie is prideful, yet she is still a Show Pony, even if it is too much of showing off without any restraints. Meeting a Pink Earth Pony who is all show and fun, but with more magic to boot and a few tricks up her mane. Consequences.

  • ...
 0
 215

At the End of a Show: 1

Author's Note:

Trixie Lulamoon's POV

”I have a challenge for you, Trixie!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed from far back at the outer edge of the large crowd.

“You? This aught to be spectacular!” I proclaimed.

“Of course!” she followed up, her curly tail spinning as she took of from the ground, leisurely flying towards me on the stage.

“A flying Earth Pony? I guess that could be considered funny. I could be generous, for a short moment!” I then responded, looking at the pink mare as she continued to approach my stage.

Naturally, she was bound to reach the stage and set her hooves on the ground before me. Now is the moment of my great mistake, to permit her to even share my stage for but a moment.

“Can You fly, Trixie?” she curiously inquired with a slight giggle to her voice as she smiled jovially at me.

“Why would a great Unicorn need to fly?” I roared in stupid indignation.

“Why, indeed? That is Pegasi territory. How would you dare trample the garden of the likes of the mighty and powerful Pegasi?” she retorted in delight, knowing she had me, right there.


I was about to hoof her a response in pure magic, but apparently, I was too slow this time.

“Why fly, when you can just poke into the next place? You could always learn to teleport properly, like Twilight Sparkle?” she pointed out, poking space before her, giving off strange sensations in my horn as she went on.

“Uh, what are you doing?” I retorted, as my response had been cut off, effectively by an act of hers.

“Doing? I am just taking you to a new show. You certainly lost the attention and respect of this crowd!” she merely pointed out.

Then she merely grabbed my hoof and pulled me unceremoniously through to the other side of what she had poked through. Only now, I am standing on two legs, not four.


“Where are we, and what are we?” I inquired in surprise.

“Welcome to Earth, and you are now a Human girl, Trixie!” she pointed out as the entrance slowly closed behind us.

I noticed that I am wearing a pointy black hat, a fitting black dress and black boots. She, on the other hand is wearing a pink top and skirt. Her boots and gloves are naturally the same bright pink, how could I ever have expected anything else?

“Earth, and Human?” I merely responded, not sure what I could possibly do right now, my magic out of touch.

“Oh, and on that note. Do wear this!” she exclaimed as she pulled an item out of her still tightly curled and bright pink hair.

I accepted the item, but not sure as to what it is, or how it was to work.

“That is a watch, silly. Yet, I have hidden a few secret surprises you just may like!” she pointed out as she hastily helped me putting the watch around my right wrist, as if she had been doing this for ages.

“A watch? What does the great and powerful Trixie need a watch for?” I inquired.

“She just may need it, but you just have it to keep track of time!” she pointed out.

“I am Trixie the great and powerful!” I retorted in indignation.

“Now, you’re not. That is but your grand stage name here. Besides, you are a witch now. Maybe you even started up a new cult, just now!” she then responded.

Then she lost herself in a fit of laughter. There was no point in arguing with her, right now. There is nowhere to go, I am stuck here. No escape.


“A Witch, as in a magic practicing Human girl!” she merely explained before I even had the time to ask as if she already knew what I had been about to say.

Apparently, her psychic abilities had not stayed on the other side among the Ponies.

“Oh, that is what I am? A Witch? If I do have any Magic, I guess I could still perform on the stage?” I pondered.

“Of course, silly. Besides, you wouldn’t have anyone challenging your abilities here. They have no magic here. Even an Earth Pony like I was back in Equestria still do have magic back home!” she pointed out.

“I hope you have a stage and an audience all lined up. Or we are going to starve here. Unless we kill one another off in a moment of rage! I pointed out.

“Oh, just you trust ye ol’ aunt Pinkie. But alas, call me Diana. You do not want to upset the locals!” she then lectured me, once over.

“You are not old and you certainly are no Aunt, and not of mine. Why trust you, if not for the fact that you brought us here and would be the only one I know here who could possibly bring me back home? Diana, why is that?” I responded.

“Besides, you may consider an actual name for yourself. My middle name just so happens to be Diana. As coincidents had it, it is also a very convenient cover among Humans, it is a common name around here!” she merely explained.

She had the annoying habit of speaking out of turn, as if she knew everything. It is as if she had actually written the manuscript herself. She knew every line, mine included.

“If I am a Witch, then what does that make you?” I then put forth.

“I could be a Gypsy and a fortune-teller for one, but I just so happen to be an excellent stand up Comedian as well. There is of course the Party throwing talent to draw on!” she responded with a sly grin on her face, almost as if she had been waiting for me to ask the question for a very long time.

Her expressed familiarity was getting to me, just as the use of archaic words and expression, and to top it all off, all these nonsense and antics. She is a pest and a pain, but she is mine and I need her to get home, or even to make it through the day.

“Right now, I have the impression you would be best passed off as a street-girl. Even if I guess you could be a comedian and throw a party like none other?” I prompted.

--- --- ---