• Published 14th Jun 2012
  • 846 Views, 14 Comments

Let's just call it... "Huh?" - Lance Skyes



If you're reading this, you need to look at the title.

  • ...
 14
 846

Discord and his 25 words

“Hello, my name is Discord, and I’m trying to say 25 words. I suppose i need a topic. How about those Cutie Mark Crusaders. Those three are never getting their cutie marks, even if I have to step in. I mean seriously. And that little unicorn-”

“Excuse me,” said Sweetie Belle from behind Discord.

“And now I’m going to die,” said Discord.

Comments ( 6 )

I personally think that story revolving around Derpy finding a fucking magikarp and defeating all of Equestria's evil while riding it could be one of the best stories EVER.

But oh well...................

I just dont know what to think right now....

Having to re-write 6 pages of (serious) work after fucking it all up renders me unable to judge this.... thing.

745269
Your first line made me laugh so hard...
"Elements of Harmony, Schmelements of Schmarmony... just beat it with a Magikarp, Derpy!"

745452

I can totally see Derpy making magikcarp shoot a hyper-beam out of its ass.

:derpytongue2:

.......................

*sprints to google docs*

Discord said over 30 words this ain't 25!!! :flutterrage::twilightangry2:

Make the story's longer next time I crave fanfic!

To EVERYONE!!!!!

This is for my ideas that I just can't stretch into 1000 words.
(There are too many of you to respond to individually and I apologize for that.)

Login or register to comment