• Published 7th Jun 2015
  • 413 Views, 2 Comments

Found Twins - PhoelynFabulous



The two twin sisters have been found after they retreated from their hiding spot. Now it is time for them to adapt to this new age.

  • ...
 2
 413

Coronation

Shimmer and Sizzle hugged for a little while, then split apart. "How are you feeling, sis?" Shimmer said.

"Amazing! Once upon a time I would have said 'there's no such thing as ok', but now I feel like there is such thing as incredible!" Sizzle said, still in that lighter voice that Shimmer would have to get used to.

"You sound like you feel that way. Have you heard your voice? It sounded deeper or raspier, or... something different while we were in the cave. Now, it sounds like fluffy clouds! If they had a sound." Shimmer finished with a giggle.

Sizzle replied,"Well, I feel that way too! I feel like I was carrying a boulder on everything, even my own voice, and then I woke up and the boulder was gone!" Sizzle then noticed Shimmer's stitched-up scars, and asked "How are you, now?"

"Better! I have told you before that I have sort of gotten used to my scar's pain, but I definitely noticed the difference when they finished stitching!"

The sisters smiled.

"You two will need a coronation when you finish your time in the hospital." Celestia said to the sisters, a smile on her face as well.

"A coronation?" Sizzle said, confused.

"Alicorns are so rare, and live such long lives being immortal, that the ponies decided that all alicorns should be royalty. You two will need your crowns." Luna answered. "Greetings, Princess Shimmering Ember and Princess Sizzling Ember!"

The sisters blushed. They were both very happy with their new titles. There were a few costs, but overall they may be able to live happy lives. Almost all alicorns were dead, and their killer was being considered a friend, but they were feeling no more of their terrible pain, and were being crowned princesses. They could be themselves, with nopony to tell them they couldn't. They felt okay, a perfect balance of bad and good in their lives.

"Wait, I just realized something. Where will we live?" said Shimmer.

"You may live with Luna and I in the Canterlot Castle for now. Someday, you may have your own kingdom to rule together." Celestia said.

-----

A while after Sizzle had her injured wing removed, they were let out of the hospital and stayed at Canterlot Castle for two days before the coronation.

Sizzle and Shimmer couldn't exactly understand what Celestia was saying behind the door, but they knew it would open soon. They had many ponies wearing lots of makeup behind them, preparing to sing a song for their coronation.

Finally, the large doors opened, and the ponies behind them began to sing as the twins walked forward towards the other four princesses. They didn't quite understand what they were singing, but it sounded something like "These twin princesses cometh, behold".

The twins stood just in front of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. They lit their horns as they levitated two simply crowns towrads Shimmer and Sizzle. The crowns were placed atop their heads as they smiled. They turned around and spread their wings for everypony to see. Except for Sizzle, who could only spread one. Ponies cheered, seeming very happy that there were two new princesses to lead them.

All six princesses walked on to a balcony. Shimmer and Sizzle looked over the balcony's edge, and saw a wonderful sight. Ponies. Thousands of ponies cheered, smiling and laughing, of all ages. There were newborns and elders, mares and stallions, all cheering happily.

"Why don't you say something, princesses?" Celestia whispered to the twins. The twin princesses decided that Shimmer should be the one talking.

"Well, I don't know how to say this without just saying a sad story, but there was once a time full of fear over a thousand years ago. Me and my sister, Princess Sizzling Ember, bravely lived in this time of fear, attempting to fight it back. When the fear began to take control, we hid away, where nopony could find us, even the fear. We lived in fear, but we also lived in bravery. For when we began to hide, we truly fought the source of the fear. We use our spells, we blasted it, we did anything we could to be brave and fight back! Now, we have left this hiding spot, safe above ground, with no fear. Everypony that I see now is brave and fearless, just like us! And I'm proud that we fought the fear, that we were brave, because if we weren't, we wouldn't be here, looking at all these brave ponies, smiling happily today."

Shimmer finished her tale with a smile and a few tears of joy. Princess Celestia stepped forward and shouted the final words the twins would hear in that day.

"Welcome Princess Shimmering Ember and Princess Sizzling Ember!"

The crowd cheered as loud as they could.

Comments ( 1 )

6196364 Yes, the story is being continued. I've just been focusing on other stories. Trust me, I will try to get another chapter out soon. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment