• Published 7th Jun 2015
  • 413 Views, 2 Comments

Found Twins - PhoelynFabulous



The two twin sisters have been found after they retreated from their hiding spot. Now it is time for them to adapt to this new age.

  • ...
 2
 413

Over a Thousand Years Ago...

Author's Note:

Woohoo, Chapter 2! Enjoy Celestia's story of what happened over a thousand years ago!

Over a thousand years ago, alicorns were as common as a unicorn, pegasus, or earth pony.

In that time, Discord had ruled over the land, spreading chaos wherever he went. The ground could be checker-board patterned, or fish could fly in the sky. The days and nights were only seconds long, and the ponies were like puppets, being played with like dolls.

Discord had his fun whenever and wherever he wanted. You could be having as normal of a day as there could possibly be in a world like that, when your life could be literally turned upside down.

The alicorns, unicorns, pegasi, and earth ponies did not like Discord's ways, even if he had one rule: He would never, ever kill anypony.

The alicorns created a spell to stop Discord's chaos, even if it was only for a second. They called it Disharmony's Harmony.

Discord did not care about the spell. He didn't even calling it by it's name, going with something like Chaos-Blocking Spell Thing, or Fun Stopper.

The alicorns would work together, using Disharmony's Harmony to push Discord's chaos back, making the land peaceful again.

But Discord grew angry, so angry that he broke his number one rule, and began to burn alicorns in a multicolored flame. Though Discord sent this as a warning shot, the alicorns only took it as another reason to be angry for Discord, to destroy him, or end his chaos forever. He could not even follow a simple rule he made up, and it cost him all of ponykind. They swore that they would not take anymore chaos again.

Unicorns cast spell upon spell, though through a small test the alicorns proved that unicorns could not use Disharmony's Harmony, they found a way to fight against Discord. They attacked him and his throne, striking the chaos around them in an attempt to destroy it.

Pegasi moved away the cotton candy clouds, and anything else chaotic in the sky. They led flying fish to water, and flying pigs to land.

Earth Ponies used their magic to make the land as normal as it could get.

And the alicorns used Disharmony's Harmony to keep the land normal and healthy.

They called this point in time, The Discord War.

Then Discord grew furious. The ponies working together to stop his chaos, and were succeeding. They were winning the war. Then, without another thought or reason, Discord began to burn every single alicorn alive. He laughed as the alicorns screamed and shrieked until they were nothing but ashes, burnt in the multicolored flame of chaos itself.

We began to lose the war. Without Disharmony's Harmony, the ponies couldn't keep the land normal. Discord had killed almost every alicorn, when he had a thought. Me and Luna and another friend, Harmony, the creator or Disharmony's Harmony, were the only alicorns left. he didn't know that Harmony lived. He cast a curse on us, preventing us from ever using Disharmony's Harmony again. We had one hope... Harmony. Discord thought he killed Harmony. He didn't curse her because of that. We were preparing for her to use Disharmony's Harmony on the land, and save Equestria!.. But she didn't. She couldn't. She said that no matter how strong she was, she would never have enough strength to fix all the chaos.

Instead, she created a solution. She killed herself. She sacrificed herself, to grow a tree made out of all the magic she had. It grew six crystals that matched the personalities of her dead friends. Kindness, Laughter, Loyalty, Generosity, Honesty, and Magic. The Elements of Harmony.

Using the Elements of Harmony, we turned Discord to stone.