• Published 19th Sep 2015
  • 1,076 Views, 39 Comments

Mending Existence - Imperium Bedlam



Every cut and every stitch brings me closer to what I want while only making me want more. It is my goal, no, my purpose to know everything and use that knowledge to help everyone survive.

  • ...
7
 39
 1,076
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

...please tell me you end up neutering Blueblood?

TURN HIM INTO A MARE!!! HAHA:pinkiecrazy: that would be hilarious..

6599613

No idea you creepy stalker, honestly you've read pretty much all of my displaced stories except one.

6599937
6599212
Bluebloods a stallion?
*Takes a closer look*
Oh, I guess it's just really small...

6599935
Speaking of, you saw the group pic, right?

Now we HAVE to cross them over...

6601412

The Halloween one? And who are we crossing over because you have a bunch of stories and I've just got Sally.

6603081
Well its Wade talking to her in the pic...

6604124

So wait, that's Wade? I was wondering who that was....

6605688
He tends to morph Flutterbat more than any other morph, and he always seems to meld into the background. With a main power designed to assist with hiding, its not all tha surprising when he doesnt stand out.

Jys did an awesome job on that pic, twas beautiful.

I look forward to the next update.

I love it! Enjoy a like and Favorite, can't wait til the next chapter!:twilightsmile:

Everyone looking at that pic: Ew that's gross
Me: I'd still smash.

Login or register to comment