• Published 18th May 2012
  • 2,407 Views, 28 Comments

The Tale of Brian - Fattymagee1



Pinkie Pie falls in love with a broom

  • ...
9
 28
 2,407

Bristle Fun

"Teehee! Brian! Your bristles are tickling me!"

"Brace yourself, pony…For in the morning, I make waffles!"

"Ooh…Mm…Oh wow, I didn't think this was possible!"

"Awww yeaaahhhh…"

The End?

Comments ( 10 )

Congrats on being featured for a little bit.

What the hell did I just read?

1426322 I'm good at making stories like that. Remember what I told you about Jenova2 though...

The second chapter was all me though. :moustache:

1426360 indeed. I could smell the stench of your work through the computer. :trollestia:

1426283 Thank you! I've been up there a lot lately... :moustache:

1426800 Still like it though?

My 6th feature box story by the way. :moustache:

And that's like... 6 more than you have! holy shit!

I'm such a dick. :facehoof::moustache:

1489780 It should be. Read the The Cutie Mark Cru-Spaders next. It's the only story here that's even sexier. It's funny because it's one of my few stories to not be featured.

(Not really, it's the fucking weirdest thing ever written. I was probably on crack when I wrote it. It's the closest thing I come to clop as well... even though it's not clop at all, I promise, but you'll see what I mean. it's just fucking bizarre. There's not really any rhyme or reason to it... just remember that. I just tried to make a story as weird as possible.).

It's sort of supposed to kind of be a serious interpretive story with deeper meaning... but not really. It's just too weird for that.

Look at the comments for the story as well. I find them pretty entertaining.

Login or register to comment