• Published 6th Jun 2015
  • 2,463 Views, 7 Comments

Just My Luck... - TheWolfSpartanBrony



Eric "Wolf" Buchanan is your average 25 year old Brony with many problems in his life. One day his life will be forever changed and he will go on a life changing adventure.

  • ...
15
 7
 2,463

Chapter 4 - Shining some light on the situation

Author's Note:

Sorry everybody for this oh so late chapter, but school and my problem with procrastination got in the way. I will try to get chapters out as soon as possible, but they may not come out at a consistent rate. Well here you go.

(Eric's POV)

So....these ponies were not so happy with what I did, but they don't have the same amount of experience in that forest than I do. After they put me in handcuffs they escorted me to the local "jail", just a shack on the outskirts of town, so they could discuss what to do with me. They are really stupid because once they put me in the shack and posting two guards outside they left. That is the stupidest thing I have ever seen and/or heard especially when I technically have weapons on me twenty four seven, but hey that's their fault for not double checking me for any other weapons.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several minutes after the incident with the manticore at Twilight's house

(Rainbow Dash's POV)

My friends, the princesses, and Shining Armor were sitting around Twi's dining room table chatting about what to do with Eric while I had my head buried in his journal which he dropped at my feet when the manticores attacked I am not sure that he did it on purpose or it was just mere coincidence that it fell in front of me I do not know.

"...Rainbow darling what do you think we shuld do with that ruffian? Rainbow?" asked Rarity

"What..uh...I don't know really." I stated then immediately went back to his journal trying to piece together this guys past. 'where did this guy come from to be able to differentiate the sounds of a timber wolf pack and a manticore?'

"Mis. Dash what exactly is in that book of yours that has you so in focus" asked Princess Celestia

"Hmm...oh sorry Princess Celestia it's Eric's journal that he somehow dropped during the...incident. It isn't your typical journal that is for sure." I replied with all eyes on me.

" What do you mean its not your typical journal RD?" asked Twilight

" Well it has drawings that take up a portion of the page or the whole page itself." I tell the group while showing them one of the drawings that took up a page that had a small caption at the bottom most likely say 'P51 Mustang airplane used by the United States of America during World War II'.

"Whoa...even though his kind can't fly they find a way around it." stated Shining Armor.

"Are there any more of his drawings?" Asked Rarity

"Yes, hold on while I look for another one." I tell her. I then start flipping through the pages and found one of the drawings that took up a portion of the page with some of his note on some stuff I don't pay that much attention to them as I am looking at the new drawing of what looks like ruins of an old building with people and a horse drawn carriage in front of it with the caption of "What is left of the Alamo in 1854".

"Ok now that is just showing off." stated Shining Armor.

"That it is." commented Princess Celestia.

"So...what exactly are we going to do with Eric?" asked Fluttershy.

"I do not know, but maybe we can gain some insight into what our "guest's" past is like." Stated Twilight, "So let us start with what is on this page shall we? Rainbow if you wouldn't mind reading it to us?" asked Twilight.

"Uhhh...sure..." I stated hesitantly. I started reading from the top of the page with "The Alamo"

August 8, 2016

Three months after I arrived at the ruins that I now call home and also today I turned 26. my stockpile of food is running low so I'll have to go out and hunt some more. There has been an influx of manticore corpses in the deeper parts of the forest. I'm still investigating what is causing the rapid death of manticores, but I am still searching for a way home, but every time I try Starswirl keeps telling me that I can't go home so the next time I try I will ask him why.

I then jumped to what was written under the drawing of "The Alamo"

August 9, 2016

Last night I was able to talk to Starswirl and asked him why I can't go back. He...he told me that I...I...I died. The cause a drive-by shooting. He also told me that I took three rounds to my left lung, two rounds to the heart, two to my right lung, and one round to the head. The head shot was probably a ricote off of something...right? ...Well damn I guess there is no way back seeing as I am dead to that world. Good riddance that world was a madhouse with power to pretty much destroy the world several times over, the amount of violence, rape, death, racists, and don't get me started on the damn fucking trolls. That place in a nutshell is utterly and completely fucked up. Then there is the question why was my mom's house a target of a drive-by? That I think I will never know. So yeah...I guess I can start over with a clean slate and actually try to work for something meaningful in life. Well I guess that is a chance in the great mystery that is life. So now I am off to go stock up on some food for the week.

"..."

"..."

"That I have to say is one messed up world to live in...so dark. How can ANYONE live in that kind of place?" stated Rarity

"I will have to agree with you on that Miss Rarity." Stated Princess Celestia, "But I believe that it would be wise to here it from him to confirm what is in this journal.

Comments ( 2 )

Dun, DUN DUUUUUUNNNNN!!
Good job!
and MOOOAAARRR!

It appears in the only one willing to address this issue Microsoft has absolutely no rights to destiny and they never did or will have any thank you for reading

Login or register to comment