• Published 22nd Apr 2015
  • 1,091 Views, 16 Comments

The First Time - English Shy



High school is for meeting the very special someone, and education I guess.

  • ...
20
 16
 1,091

Chapter Nine

“Tie this around Fluttershy’s mouth, I don’t want to burn alive.” Quick said handing something to Agent.

Agent struggles to get it around her, but he wins and tightens it.

“What do you want?!” Rarity said.

“At Shutter Labs the blood came back to be Fluttershy’s you’re just an added bonus.” Quick said.

“An ADDED BONUS!” Rarity shouted.

Fluttershy rolled her eyes, and looked down over the edge. In the middle of nowhere.

“What happened to Fluttershy’s arm?” Agent whispered to Quick.

“Red Velvet her dad said that she woke up with it burned.” Quick said to him.

Then Rarity’s phone goes off.

“What is that?” Agent asked.

“It’s just Pinkie asking where we are.” Rarity said as Quick took her phone off her.

“Fluttershy can I have your phone….”Quick stopped as Fluttershy had fallen asleep.

“She’s lost it.” Rarity said.

“So have you.” Quick said.

“No I haven’t it right th…… FUCKING BITCH YOU OWE ME A NEW PHONE!!” Rarity shouted at him as Quick threw it out of the helicopter.

….
The next day.

“Rarity hasn’t texted back yet, somethings up.” Pinkie said as Mrs Steam approaches them.

“Where is Rarity, and Fluttershy?” Mrs Steam said.

“If Rarity hasn’t texted back yet it means somethings happened.” Rainbow said getting up.

“Wait Applejack you have supersonic sent don’t you.” Pinkie asked.

“Of cause I do why?” Applejack answered.

“Well do what police dogs do get Rarity’s sent, and find where she is.” Pinkie said.

“I’m not a dog Sugar-Cube I don’t think that is going to work.” Applejack said.

“Just try it!” Pinkie shouted placing Rarity’s coat on the table.

“Fine!” Applejack said placing her coat to her nose.

“Wow…. Strong.” Applejack said.

She got up, and walked out of the classroom, and into the main hallway. Pinkie, and Rainbow followed. They went to the last place Fluttershy, and Rarity was.

“Smashed windows.” Applejack said.

They had a look around when Pinkie noticed a camera.

“Security cameras would have caught what happened here on tape.” Pinkie said.

“Yeah, and Iron Will has been fired ages ago so the room is free.” Applejack said.

The three dashed towards the office. They tried to open the door, but it were locked. Rainbow noticed Vice Principal Luna with security tapes, and ran towards her.

“Vice Principal Luna!” She said.

“Yes Rainbow Dash.” She said.

“Can I borrow one of those tapes. For a…. um…Class project.” Rainbow asked.

“Of cause which one. Luna said.

“The tape from yesterday.” Rainbow asked.

Luna took the top one off the pile.

“Here you go, and these are the keys to the security room so you can watch them.” She said handing the tape, and keys over.

“Thanks vice Principal Luna.” Rainbow said running off.

“Nice Rainbow.” Pinkie said taking the keys, and unlocking the door.

They rush in, and Rainbow places the tape in.

On Video

“Fluttershy darling slow down!” Rarity said as Fluttershy stopped.

Off Video.

“It’s audible.” Applejack said as the video went on.

“You know our friends will find us.” Rarity said.

“No they won’t the base is miles away from your school.” Agent said.

Rarity sighed, and looked at Fluttershy. She was still asleep.

“How long left of flying.” Quick said turning around.

“Another, hour and a half.” The piolet said.

“Fucking hell.” Quick said turning back around.

“Don’t worry.” Agent said.

“No I need to the bathroom.” Quick said.

“Ew. Hold it.” Rarity said.

Quick sighed as Agent leaned over to the piolet.

“Can you land please, Quick gets mad if he has to wait?” Agent said as the piolet started to descend closer to the ground.

“Thanks Agent.” Quick said jumping out, and running behind the rock.


On video

Fluttershy moved her head, and breathed out. Instead of air it was fire. Fluttershy immediately closed her mouth. Tears started filling her eyes.

“I’m the beast that killed Dumb-bell, and Officer Hipster. I can feel it.” Fluttershy said with tears falling down her face.

“No sweetie there is possibly something else that did it.” Rarity said rubbing her arm. Fluttershy smiled.

“You might be right besides if I was there is no proof.” Fluttershy said.

Just then the windows smash, and FBI agents burst in, and tie Rarity, and Fluttershy up.

“Got Fluttershy, and a friend over.” One of them said.

“Got it bring them outside, and into the helicopter.” The agent said as Fluttershy, and Rarity was pushed outside.

Off Video.

“They have been taken away by the FBI.” Pinkie said.

“The worst thing Fluttershy says she is the reptile beast that killed Dumb-bell, and Officer Hipster.” Applejack said.

“With Proof.” Rainbow said rewinding it to Fluttershy breathing fire.

Rainbow turns off the monitor, and they run back to lesson.

“Did you find out where they are?” Mrs Steam asked.

Then the bell went, and the class went baring Rainbow, Applejack, and Pinkie.

“Rarity, and Fluttershy has been taken away by the FBI because the blood found at Shatter Labs matched Fluttershy.” Rainbow said.

“How do you know it could be Rarity’s?” Mrs Steam said as Rainbow Dash puts the tape on, and goes to the point where Fluttershy breaths fire.

On Video.

“What’s wrong?” Rarity asked getting hold of her hands.

“I had a dream about them, but it was me who killed them. This morning I woke up in my back garden drenched in blood, and naked.” Fluttershy admitted.

“Is it just me or is it getting hot in here.” She asked.

“No why?” Rarity said.

“I’m really warm.” Fluttershy said.

“Well something is wrong because am not warm” Rarity said.

Fluttershy moved her head, and breathed out. Instead of air it was fire. Fluttershy immediately closed her mouth. Tears started filling her eyes.

Off video.

“Wait a cupcake.” Pinkie said going back to the start of the clip.

She pauses it when Rarity gets a hold of Fluttershy’s hands.

“What is it Pinkie?” Applejack asked.

“I know this won’t help, but look Rarity is getting a hold of Fluttershy’s hands. She never does that unless…”Pinkie said waiting for someone to finish for her.

Mrs Steam shrugged her shoulders, and Applejack looked confused. Rainbow Dash had no idea what the bubbly girl was on about.

“Mrs Steam you should know she is your sister after all.” Pinkie said.

“I’m sorry Pinkie I have no idea.” Mrs Steam said.

“For fucks sake. Their dating why do you think Rarity knows so much about Fluttershy!” Pinkie shouted.

“Really… wait I see where you’re going. So it wasn’t just about me like Rarity was saying.” Rainbow asked.

“It was about you most times, but since they are going out they would have had more time together then you have had with her in your life.” Pinkie said.

“Mrs Steam how comes you didn’t know.” Applejack asked.

“I think she wanted it to be a secret, Fluttershy tells me everything.” Rebecca said sitting down.

“Right we have to find them.” Pinkie said.

Applejack placed Rarity’s coat up to her nose.

“Let’s go.” Applejack said.

The three rush out as Rebecca sat still, she pulls her phone up, and calls her mum.

“Right lets go.” Quick said as the helicopter started again.

“Um Rarity is it.” Agent said.

“Yes dear.” Rarity answered.

“Does Fluttershy stay asleep for a long time, it’s been a day since we set off.” Agent said.

“No I don’t know what’s wrong with her. She did say that she was warm.” Rarity said looking at Fluttershy.

Rarity places her hand on Fluttershy’s forehead, but quickly removed it.

“SHIT!” Rarity shouted looking down at her hand which had turned bright red.

“Quick you better have a look at this.” Agent said as Quick looked at Rarity’s burnt hand.

“What happened?” Quick asked.

“Quick Fluttershy is burning up, Rarity placed her hand on her forehead, and it quickly burned.” Agent said.

Rarity had tears in her eyes. What was going on with the one she loves?

“Well those motorbike people are kind.” Pinkie said picking up speed.

“Yeah because their leader is my dad.” Rainbow said turning around waving.

“Bye Sweetie.” Rainbow Blitz shouted.

“Well we can find Rarity faster.” Applejack said taking another sniff at Rarity’s coat. “Through the desert.”

They started driving off road, and through the Desert Mountains. About ten minutes went by.

“Her sent is getting stronger.” Applejack said. She suddenly pulled her brakes, and noticed Rarity’s phone.

“Look.” Applejack said picking up her phone.

“It’s Rarity’s” Pinkie said.

Applejack goes onto her messages, and onto Pinkie’s number.

“We are going to Locks Base in the middle of the k g j d f” Applejack said.

Rainbow got hold of Rarity’s phone, and started going through her pictures.

“Rainbow please tell me you’re not going through her massages.” Applejack said pleading her.

“Of course not.” Rainbow said, Applejack sighed with relief.

“I’m going through her pictures.” She added on.

“That’s worse.” Pinkie shouted.

Rainbow stopped at one picture that made her blush.

“What have you seen?” Applejack asked.

She turned the phone around, and Pinkies face glowed as Applejack coved her eyes.

“When was this?” Rainbow asked.

The helicopter landed in the base, and Fluttershy was still asleep. The general walked up to them.

“Wake her up!” He shouted.

“But Thorne we can’t Rarity tried to wake her up, and she burned her.” Agent said as Quick took Rarity out.

“Let me see your hand miss.” Thorne said as Rarity gave him her burnt hand.

He looked closer, but soon pushed her hand away trying not to gag.

“Get her hand bandaged up.” Thorne said as a doctor ran up to her, and wraps something around her hand.

“Let’s go inside….” Thorne stopped as Dusk approached him with a picture.

“Thorne sir.” He said.

“Yes Dusk.”

“We have finally got the picture from that couple that spotted the beast.” Dusk said.

“Let me see.” Thorne said as Dusk turned the picture around

“They say that when it gets startled it gets wings.” Dusk said.

“Right I need to get these two in a large testing chamber.” Thorne said walking off.

Rarity goes to Fluttershy as Thorne runs back with a bucket of water, and throws it drenching Fluttershy. She immediately shoots up, and jumps back.

“WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!” Fluttershy shouted shaking herself down.

Rarity walked back over to Fluttershy.

“Come on soon as we do what they want. Soon we get to go home.” Rarity said.

“What happened to your hand?” Fluttershy asked.

“Nothing just burnt let’s go inside with Thorne.” Rarity said.

Author's Note:

credit for the people who made the pictures.

Comments ( 4 )

can i just say woooow this is one of the best stories i have read so far honestly i would love to see a tenth chapter could u let me know thanks :derpytongue2:

yours sincerly
MrUniverse :coolphoto::heart::rainbowlaugh::rainbowderp:

6010704 Thank you so much. Chapter 10 will be out within two months I think

That's great thanks :moustache:

Login or register to comment