• Published 22nd Apr 2015
  • 1,091 Views, 16 Comments

The First Time - English Shy



High school is for meeting the very special someone, and education I guess.

  • ...
20
 16
 1,091

Chapter One

Applejack got woken up one morning by Big Mac.

“Come on Applejack. First day at Canterlot High.” Her brother spoke.

“I don’t know if I want to go Mac. What if I hate it? What if people don’t like me? What if…” Applejack was cut off by Mac placing his finger over her lips.

“What if this, and what if that. Applejack I told my Grade about you, and they think you’re awesome.” Mac said.

“I don’t know who they are!” Applejack shouted.

Big mac got hold of her covers. Applejack got hold of his hands.

“I do not recommend that.” Applejack said.

“Why? Oh wait… Ew Applejack really.” Big Macintosh said.

Applejack giggled.

“Just… Be downstairs in ten minutes.” Big Mac said leaving.

Applejack got up, and ran to her dresser. She pulled out her outfit, and gets ready. She puts her hair up in a ponytail. She was wearing blue jeans with a brown belt, and brown cowgirl boots. A brown tank top with an orange checked shirt, and puts her hat on. Applejack ran downstairs, and into the living room.

“Ready to go?” Big Mac asked.

Applejack nodded. Big Macintosh got up, and walked outside. Applejack got a hold of her phone, and headphones. She went outside with Mac.

“By the way Soarin is dropping us off.” Big Mac said.

“Alright then.” She said plugging in her headphones. She puts them into her ears, and puts on her music.

Soarin got out of his car.

“Hey Mac. Is this your sister?” Soarin asked.

“Eeyup.” He answered.

Soarin opened the back door for Applejack, and she got in, and fastened her seat belt. Big Mac got in the front with Soarin. He drove off towards the school. Big Mac turned around, and spotted Applejack still on her phone nodding her head slightly. She was smiling. Mac hadn’t seen that in a while, only giggling. He turned back around.

“Your sister is pretty cute.” Soarin said.

“Don’t you think about it lover boy.” Applejack said.

Soarin smiled, he soon lost the smile as he stopped on the brake.

“All most drove past the school then.” He said getting out.

Applejack, and Mac got out. The first thing Applejack spotted was the giant horse statue. She got approached by Principal Celestia. Applejack took out her headphones.

“You must be the new student. I am Principal Celestia.” She said.

“Well howdy Principal Celestia, am Applejack.” Applejack said shaking her hand.

“Very polite. You will enjoy the school. I have arranged our guidance consoler to show you around. Here she is.” Celestia said as Cadence approached the two.

“Consoler Cadence this is Applejack. I don’t mean to be rude, but I need to go.” Celestia said leaving.

“What to get started with the tour?” Cadence asked. Applejack nodded.

About an hour of touring the school, Cadence took Applejack to her classroom. She knocked against the door. The teacher opened the door.

“Hello Cadence.” She spoke.

“Tilly this is Applejack your new student.” Cadence said.

“Hello Applejack, am Miss Dreams. Your music teacher.” Tilly said.

“See you both later.” Cadence said leaving.

Tilly took Applejack inside the classroom.

“Right Applejack there is a spare seat next to Rarity go sit down please.”

She went on talking about musical interments when Rarity spoke.

“Hello dear.”

“Hi.” Applejack said looking confused.

“Does anyone know how to play this bass?” Miss Dreams said.

No one raised their hand. Applejack sighed, and raised her hand.

“Excellent Applejack come on up.” Miss Dreams said.

Applejack got up, and walked to the front. She stopped in her tracks. She could hear laughing, Applejack shot a glance at the door, than back at the class, the door, the class.

“Applejack.” Miss Dreams said placing her hand upon her shoulder.

Applejack turned around.

“Leave Me Alone!” Applejack, and someone else said in unison.

And with that she hissed at her. Applejack stopped as she could hear more laughing, but continued to hiss at her. Miss Dreams backed up, until she had clear view of the hallway. She signals someone over. A minute later Vice Principle Luna stepped in, she spotted Applejack going out of control. She dived upon her. Everyone gasped, Luna pulled Applejack off Tilly she kicked, and struggled. Luna dragged her outside of the classroom. The guy next to Rarity leaned over.

“Her first day, and already in trouble.” Sparklez said.

“Something was up. She kept jumping from glancing at the door, and back at us. I need to talk to someone about this.” Rarity said as the bell went.

Rarity places her pencil case into her bag, and places it on her back, and makes a run to the door. She spots Mac down the hallway. She runs up to him.

“Big….Mac…I…need….to….talk to you.” Rarity said trying to get her breath back.

Big Macintosh closed his locker.

“Sure thing Rarity. What you need?” Mac asked.

Just before Rarity could open her mouth Dreams, and Cadence were having an argument.

“Applejack! She is not sweet! Applejack physically attacked me!” Miss Dreams shouted.

“Tilly. She does not attack anyone. She only play fights with people!” Cadence shouted at her.

“Name two then.” Miss Dreams said.

“Her brother, Big Macintosh. And her sister, Applebloom.” Cadence spoke.

Tilly spotted Rarity.

“Miss Belle please come here.” She asked.

Rarity approached.

“Don’t get other students into this!” Cadence shouted.

“Shut up for just a minute Cadence or is it too hard for you!” Tilly shouted at her.

“Yes Miss Dreams.” Rarity said.

“Did Applejack snap in lesson today?” Tilly asked.

“She did. Applejack kept looking at the door then back at the rest of the class. When you said her name, and placed your hand on her shoulder, something must have snapped inside of her.” Rarity said as Big Mac walked up.

“Applejack attacked you. Please tell me she didn’t bite you.” Mac said with worry in his tone.

“She tried to, and succeeded just tiny though….”Tilly was cut off.

“Let me see!” Mac raised his voice.

Tilly moved her hair back as Rarity gaged. A large bite mark pierced through the skin, and blood gushing out.

“I tell you now is was small not like this.” Tilly said.

“I need to take you somewhere.” Mac said getting hold of her hand, and dragging her towards the canteen.

Bursting through the doors he shouted.

“Granny Smith, Braeburn!”

Braeburn walked out of the kitchen.

“Well howdy cousin, Tilly Dreams, what’s wrong.” He said.

“Miss Dreams has been bitten…. By Applejack.” Big mac said showing him the bite mark.

“Oh havens. That is bad. I will get workin on something that would heal that right up.” Braeburn said running into the kitchen.

“Why is it so bad if she bit me?” Tilly asks.

“I should not tell you, but you have the right to know. Applejack has a curse, she’s a vampire. A vegetarian vampire, if she bites you. It means someone or you made her mad.” Mac said.

“A…Vegetarian vampire.” Tilly said laughing afterwards.

“Don’t laugh!” Mac shouted.

“One vampires don’t exist, and two if they do vegetarian vampires are unlikely.” Tilly said as Braeburn stepped back out with a spray in hand.

“Come here Tilly.” He said.

Tilly approached Braeburn. He sprays it onto the wound as Tilly fell to the floor screaming.

“What is happening Braeburn!” Big Mac shouted.

“Look at the wound.” He said pointing to her neck.

He looked down, and saw the wound healing itself up. The blood started to stop. About two minutes Tilly had finally passed out from all the pain. Applejack burst through the doors.

“Big Mac I need your help!” Applejack shouted.

Mac, and Braeburn got up as Applejack sprinted over.

“I bit on Miss Dream’s neck then I tried to attack Vice Principle Luna…. I should have stayed home.” Applejack said with tears in her eyes.

“I know about the Miss Dreams incident.” Mac said getting hold of her hands.

Applejack wiped her tears away.

“I didn’t mean to big bro. I could hear laughing. Gilda I heard. And she was picking on another girl. Fluttershy. I had no idea what was going on.” Applejack said as Tilly was waking up.

“I kept glancing at the door to make a run for it, but a part of me was saying help that girl. When Miss Dreams placed her hand on my shoulder. All I could see was a shadow, which has haunted me since I was first cursed. I shouted leave me alone in unison with Fluttershy. I wasn’t shouting at Miss Dreams I was shouting at Adon, the shadow that won’t leave me alone. I dived onto Adon, but soon as I bit gently down onto the neck he disappeared. When Luna pulled me off I saw Miss Dreams. I felt so bad about it I have no idea how to make it up to her.” Applejack added on.

Tilly got up.

“Miss Dreams… Am so sorry about what happened earlier. I will make it up to you I promise.” Applejack said.

“Let me study you.” Tilly said.

“What?” Applejack questioned.

“I want to study you. They told me about the curse.” Tilly said.

“Sure! If that makes up for what I did.” Applejack said.

“Yeah.” Tilly said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside Applejack was walking towards the field where she spots Fluttershy being teased by Gilda, and her ‘crew’.

“Klutzershy, what you doing?” Hoops said pushing her.

“Leave me alone you guys.” Fluttershy said.

“Hoops, Dumb-bell, and Score I will take it from here.” Gilda said as the three went off.

Fluttershy gripped the book she was holding tighter.

“What’s this?” Gilda said taking the book off her. The speed Gilda did that made a cut appear on her arm.

“Ow.” Fluttershy said.

“Quit being a baby!” Gilda shouted.

She flicked through the book.

“Nice drawings.” Gilda said.

“Th…Thanks.” Fluttershy said.

Gilda ripped the small book in half, and Fluttershy tried to hold back tears. Applejack ran over.

“Leave her alone!” She shouted.

“The new girl who go into trouble in less than a minute trying to stick up for Fluttershy.” Gilda said.

Applejack snarled, as Gilda through a punch at Applejack. She fell to the floor.

“Easier than I thought.” Gilda said walking off.

Applejack got help from Fluttershy. Her nose was busted.

“Oh... My. You didn’t have to do that.” Fluttershy said.

“Am not going down without a fight.” Applejack said.

She sprinted towards Gilda, and dived upon her.

“Get off me!” Gilda shouted.

“Easier than I thought.” Applejack said mimicking her.

Applejack started to punch. First she broke her jaw, then her nose. Applejack had her fist in the air, and was waiting to strike again when someone places their hand upon Applejack’s. She turned around, and noticed a girl that made her stop altogether.

“I see you have strength. Am Rainbow Dash.” She said.

“Applejack.” Applejack introduced herself.

Rainbow pulled Applejack off Gilda, and took her inside.