• Published 22nd Apr 2015
  • 1,094 Views, 16 Comments

The First Time - English Shy



High school is for meeting the very special someone, and education I guess.

  • ...
20
 16
 1,094

Chapter Two

Author's Note:

Skipping 4 months of the story because it's just stuff about how Applejack, and Rainbow Dash bond. Quitting the boring parts of the story. Sorry if you like stuff like that....

4 Months later.

“Right Applejack, I want you to throw the ball as far as you can throw. For Winona.” Applebloom said.

Applejack got hold of the ball, and aimed her arm, and throw it. Winona ran off into the distance with Applebloom. Applejack sighed as someone got hold of her from behind. She turned around.

“Rainbow Dash. What do you need, it’s in the middle of the night?” Applejack asked.

“I came to see you.” Rainbow said.

“What!?” Applejack was confused, she likes Rainbow Dash, but she is unsure that Rainbow likes her back.

“I’ve only known you for 4 months now Applejack, you stick up for people. Fluttershy has always been picked on by Gilda, she does the same to me every day at training. I never had the courage to hit Gilda, mind you I’ve always wanted to beat the shit out of her. You have been there, stood up for everyone in our grade at Canterlot High. The best thin….. “Rainbow Dash was cut off by a car pulling up. Someone got out.

“Applejack, am going to fucking kill you!” Gilda shouted.

“I wouldn’t try it tonight Gilda unless you want to die.” Applejack said.

Gilda ran up to her, and tried to punch her, when Applejack stopped it from colliding with her.

“I said it’s not a good time to do this Gilda!” Applejack said raising her voice.

Gilda head-butted Applejack. She fell to the floor, and Gilda jumped on her.

“Rainbow….. Get Mac.” Applejack said getting Gilda’s fist in her face.

Rainbow Dash ran towards the farm, and noticed Soarin leaving.

“Soarin!” She shouted.

“Yes Rainbow Dash?” He said.

“Applejack is being beaten up by Gilda hurry!” Rainbow Dash said running in the same direction she just came from with Soarin behind her.

“Fucking Bitch!” Gilda shouted placing her hands around Applejack’s neck.

Soarin, and Rainbow arrived as Applejack closed her eyes. Soarin dived upon Gilda making her fly off.

“Don’t touch me!” She shouted.

“You stupid bitch.” Rainbow said.

“Applejack… Applejack. Winona has the ball, and… What happened here?” Applebloom asked.

“I think Gilda killed Applejack.” Rainbow said as Soarin, and Applebloom looked at Gilda.

“She fucking deserved it little cunt.” Gilda said going to her car.

She got in, and drove off.

“Soarin, take Applebloom back to the barn.” Rainbow Dash said.

“No am staying here.” Applebloom said.

“NOW!” Rainbow shouted. Soarin took Applebloom back to the barn.

Rainbow laid down next to Applejack, and started to cry.

“I know you can’t hear me but…. I love you.” She whispered.

As she said that, Rainbow gently kissed her. It went longer enough for Big Mac to run on.

“Rainbow She is not dead just passed out…… Ahhh.” Mac said closing his eyes.

Rainbow pulled away from the kiss, and turned around.

“Really. I just told her I loved her. Now I feel like an…..” Rainbow was cut off by Mac.

“Rainbow Dash it’s not a bad thing. She likes you. Really likes you.” Mac said helping Rainbow up.

“Rally Big Macintosh?” She said.

“Eeyup.” He said.

“Thank you.” She said giving him a hug.

“What did I do?” Mac asked.
“Been there for me.” Dash said.

Big Mac smiled, and returned the hug. Then Applejack woke up coughing.

“Applejack.” Rainbow said.

Then she turned around, and was sick. The ground was covered in crimson. The metallic sent filled the air, Applejack cleaned her mouth, and got up.

“Glad to get that out of ma system, and I heard every last word.” Applejack said.

Rainbows face glowed.

“I will see you in school tomorrow Dash. I am really tired.” Applejack said yawning.

“One last thing.” Rainbow said.

“Yes Rainbow?” Applejack said.

Rainbow got hold of Applejack’s jacket, and places her left hand on her lower jaw. Applejack wrapped her arm around Rainbow’s neck.

“I have something to tell you.” Applejack said.

“Anything.” Rainbow said.

“Don’t say it Applejack.” Mac said.

“I have to, she has the right to know Big Macintosh, and I hope you will still love me.” Applejack said.

“I will still love you. Freaky flaws, and all.” Rainbow Dash said.

Applejack looked at Big Mac; who shook his head. She looked at Rainbow as the moonlight shun down lighting the whole area. She sighed, and opened her mouth to reveal sharp k-nine like teeth.

“Am cursed, that means the curse made me a vampire.” Applejack said

With that Applejack kissed her harshly, while she stayed frozen in her grasp. Rainbow wanted it to be real, but she couldn't join in the fantasy. She wrapped both arms around her, hoping that with time, Applejack would come around and feel the same way. But she wasn't buying it, all she could think of were the bitter memories of Adon. The shadow that haunted her, biting down on Miss Dream’s neck. Rainbow noticed Applejack crying, but she kept deepening the kiss. Big Mac turned around, and made a run for the barn. Applejack ran her hands through Rainbow Dash’s hair. She pulled away smiling Rainbow’s magenta eyes fixed onto Applejack’s.

“That felt amazing.” Rainbow said.

Applejack smiled, but that soon turned around as a large shadow was towering Rainbow Dash. The wind was whistling words that the shadow was trying to say.

“She’ll……..Will be……..A threat……….For the plan I have against your loved ones” Adon said.

Applejack shook her head as Rainbow had a worried look on her face, she places her hand upon Applejack’s.

“You okay.” Rainbow said.

“Bite……….Her.” Adon whispered through the wind.

Applejack began to back up. “Adon! Leave me alone!”

“Who’s Adon?” Rainbow asked.

“I said…….Bite her!” Adon said louder.

“Am not your slave Adon.” Applejack shouted.

Adon flew closer to Applejack, Rainbow could see him.

“I told…………You to bite her.” Adon said.

“Am not biting her Adon so just fuck off!” Applejack shouted.

Adon flew up, and became solid. He landed. He was a wolf.

“I will do it then!” He shouted turning to Rainbow.

Rainbow backed up as Adon opened his mouth the slaver dripping onto the floor.

“Adon stop!” Applejack shouted.

Adon didn’t listen. Applejack ran towards him, and dived landing on his back. She wrapped her hands around his neck. He struggled, but he got hold of Applejack, and cut her side with is claw he threw her into Rainbow Dash knocking out both girls within contact. Adon smiled, and was about to attack when the time got to midnight. Adon sighed, and disappeared.


Morning Applejack woke up with Rainbow by her side. She could see a large cut on the side of Rainbow’s head, a lot of blood gushing out. Applejack licked her lips, and started to lick the blood to make it stop, the wound started to heal up as Rainbow woke up.

“Um…Applejack what are you doing?” Rainbow asked.

“Cleaning you up.” Applejack said.

About a minute went by, and Rainbow got up helping Applejack up as well.

“We need to head to school.” Rainbow said.