• Published 4th Jun 2015
  • 493 Views, 23 Comments

Lyra eats an Oreo - DreamHeart



Lyra eats an Oreo incorrectly.

  • ...
3
 23
 493

A Little Bit of Luna

"Lulu! Lulu! Wake up!" Sun Butt was starting to get annoyed that Luna was sleeping in so late. She has a planet rising job too.

"Plus, it's my job to sleep in."

Celastia continued to awaken her younger sister. It resulted in loud snore.

"Maybe you should be called Moon Butt."
"Heard that, Sun Butt."

The Princess paused then said, " Your late. Come on, you need to rise the moon."
"Good morning to you, too." Luna replied with sarcasm.
"It' supposed to be night time!"

With a yawn and a stretch, Lulu finally got up. She put on her royal moon armor and headed out the door.


After a long majestic moon rise. She headed back inside were a guard gave her a fairly small scroll."A message from... from... uh... Lick Harm Sing."
Luna raised an eyebrow. "What? Do you mean Lyra Heart String?"
"Yes, of course, Princess."

She opened it and read out loud, "Dear Princess Luna, that's me, I learned that you should never buy a Oreo from a sells pony. Your Faithful Stu - I mean Pony, Lyra Heart String." Luna just smiled and shook her head.

Then a grumpy mare's voice echoed through out the castle, "Luna! Where's my morning cake!? There's nothing in the fridge expect a plate of crumbs!"

Author's Note:

A little bit of Luna and a little bit of aftermath.:twilightsheepish:

Comments ( 6 )

New Chapter! A little bit of Luna for you!:trollestia: And Celastia...

*Dislikes Oreos*
*Likes the story*
What form of wizardry is this? This paradoxical conundrum shall plague me to the end of days, I tell you!

Would you believe I never ate one of those Oreo-thingies...?

6272263 You... have never... ate an Oreo?!:pinkiegasp: Well, if your not allergic, I highly recommend trying one.:twilightsmile:

6272300*Crunch crunch* Oreo's are tasty indeed :scootangel:

Login or register to comment