• Published 3rd Apr 2015
  • 1,926 Views, 25 Comments

DISTASTEFULL - Chienne1



Soarin is dreading the arrival of the Wonderbolts new recruit. Not only because he was not notified as to who this new pony is. He also learns they are fighting for his position!

  • ...
14
 25
 1,926

Awkward

Author's Note:

WARNING: i wrote this some time ago. and it's pretty terrible. so I published the last unfinished chapter because i just felt like it :trollestia:. i never finished it and it's so bad i dont think i will but if you've gotten this far then kudos to you, because the writing is terrible. :twilightsheepish: and i'm a little embarrassed of it so ... FLUTTER-DASH FOREVA!


IDEK :facehoof:

"Alright, guys I want 200 laps! Pronto!" Spite fire yelled

'Thank celestia!'

smiled awkwardly. He bolted off. Making sure to finish as fast as he could, so he wouldn't have to engage in awkwad conversation with either of the mares.

The warm up usally took 10 minuets, but Soarin completed it in 8 minuets. This way he avoided awkward conversation and proved to the general he was not a slacker.

The general, whos eyes not laid off him since practice started, exsamined his body languge. Soarin who was not sure what to do with himself, began to scratch his arm... vigurously. His hoof went from a cornflower blue to a irritated red. it was not any better when surprise, who just had to finish her morning routine a few secondes after him, plopped down beside him.

He tried to stand still, but found himself figiting nervously. He tried to act normal but found himself, forgetting the normal way to breath.

"woah! come down thier soar. the generals watching you!" surprise whispered.

"Thanks that makes me feel a whole lot better..." soarin groaned sarcastically.

There was suddenly an awkward silence between the two ponies.

rainbow dash came flying in a few seconds later, but she was not alone silverlinnig was thier too . More specifically BESIDE her.

Rainbow dash was laughing, probably at somthing he had said.

Comments ( 2 )

5908535

ik the editing is so bad it makes me laugh too!:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::raritycry::raritydespair::trollestia:

Login or register to comment