• Published 16th Mar 2015
  • 3,560 Views, 35 Comments

My Little Human: Rule of the Dazzlings - Harms Way



Twilight Sparkle manages to escape her prison in Canterlot High. Will she make it back to Equestria? Or will she be captured once again?

Comments ( 11 )

Not a bad ending. From the last chapter I thought Sonata was gonna be cruel. Asequel would be good but that's up to you

Well, i was right... Sonata did make Twilight eat her taco... then Twilight wanted to eat her taco.

Both this and the previous story need to be tagged dark for mind control and rape.

5822453

Its not that they had better things to do. Its more like they had other commitments that needed looking after before returning to Twilight's castle.

to be honest disapointing ending. not that i don't like the shipping but there were a few things that i didn't like.


But what about Aria no love for her :rainbowhuh:? at least on chapter for her, just saying.

5825731

Well, I suppose I could make a bonus chapter for Aria. I'll just need some time to figure out who to pair her with.

5825743 Glad you'll do something for her after all she deserve someone special as well.

I think it's not that dificult to choose who to pair with after all two out of three magician unicorn has a paired so even if it is a bit obvious i'd believe that a great and powerfull companion deserves Aria.:raritywink:

5826049

Interesting combo. Well.... if anyone needs me.....

I would love to see a sequel with Sanata being reformed. Oh come on MLP lives off reforming it's villians, it's like Yu-Gi-oh, rather than killing their villians, off to the shadow relm with them and you know I'm right. It'd be nice to see Sanata help free Twilight and her friends. Even find a way to return to Equestria but I'll take one siren reformed and freedom for Canterlot high. Story red 9 and 3 quarters out of 10.

6238805
A sequel for this story is coming, my friend. I just don't know when it will happen. But expect lots of Sundagio and Twinata when it does come out.

Awe, that was cute, lovely read

Login or register to comment