• Published 3rd Feb 2015
  • 3,104 Views, 67 Comments

You are the Music in Me - Mallory S Nocturne



(Title subject to change. Also found in Fanfiction) Sonata Dusk, a siren and a member of The Dazzlings, was abandoned by her fellow sirens and now she is alone. But, when a boy founds her by the alleyway, he invites her to his house. Summary isn't at

  • ...
8
 67
 3,104

Summer Break; I've decided

It was the start of Spring break. Time for leisure, recreation, and taking it easy. Today was the day the HuMane 5 (Sunset Shimmer and the girls, except Fluttershy, who spends her spring break in a safari.), the two sirens and Casper agreed to go to the beach.

As of right now, Casper and the girls, except Pinkie stood outside the school gates with their luggage. They waited patiently for their ride, well, except for Rainbow Dash who was starting to get bored.

"How much longer?!" she groaned in boredom.

"Oh, will ya shut yer yap for a moment, Rainbow?" Applejack asked, getting annoyed by her whining.

"And you say I complain." Rarity retorted.

"Cool it, Rainbow, here she comes." Casper said, as they saw a mini-van drive up.

The window rolled down as a man with a Maud and Pinkie looked out the drivers window, "Hey, Guys!" Pinkie said as she frantically waved at them.

"Hey, Pinkie!" Sonata exclaimed.

"Are you and your friends all ready to go?" Maud asked monotonously.

"Ya bet we are." Applejack confirmed.

"Then hope aboard." Maud instructed, as they grabbed their luggage and got inside the mini-van.

In a few hours, they were all at the beach.

"WOOHOOO! WE'RE FINALLY HERE!" Pinkie shouted as she gets out of the mini-van that was still pulling into a parking lot, much to the chagrin of those sitting with her.

"Ugh, Pinkie darling, we can see that. No need to shout so loud that Twilight can hear you from Equestria," Rarity explained as she gingerly rubbed her ear.

"I'm just happy that we don't have to listen to 'Are we there yet!? Are we!? ARE WE!?' like we've been forced to since we left Canterlot." Rainbow stated with great emphasis, which caused the pink haired girl to smile sheepishly.

"Sorry girls" Casper cleared his throat. "And guy, I'm just super nervous-cited!" Pinkie jumped and remained a few feet off the ground for a few seconds before landing. "I haven't been to the beach in forever! The last time I went I think was when we took that freshmen trip to Seaside Beach!" Pinkie said as she put her hand in her hair, and after digging around for a few seconds pulling out a framed picture of her and four other girls arm in arm at a pier overlooking waterfront.

"Heh, well shucks, ah remember that." Applejack said as she took her bag from the trunk of the car. "That was taken right before the Freshmen Fair! Before when we were….umm….uhh…." the cowgirl continued as her gaze shifted to Sunset, who was just beside her. "Umm…..before...well...the rest."

Sunset sighed. "Yeah Applejack...we know."

"Sorry Sunset, ah didn't mean to bring up bad memories." Applejack started with a hint of regret in her voice. Just then, Pinkie moved forward and put her arms around the two girls sitting in front.

"Hey! No need to frown girls! We're finally at the beach again for Spring Break!" Pinkie said, appearing in between Sunset and Applejack and placing her arms on their necks.

"You're right, Pinkie." Said Casper as he swiftly took his stuff, along wih Aria and Sonata's bags.

"This is the first time in forever we've gone to the beach together, and the first time Sunny has come with us on a vacation. We need to make new, good memories! Not remember the yucky old bad ones." Pinkie stated matter-of-factly.

"So girls," Casper cleared his throat once more. "And Casper, shall we get going? We wouldn't want to keep the beach waiting." Rarity stated, to which her friends quickly agreed as they exited out of the parking lot and got a breath of that cool, spring air. The girls then proceeded to gather their bags and beach supplies before walking down a path to the beach. It was an extremely beautiful afternoon, the sky was a brilliant azure; complemented by the dots of snow white clouds above with the cries of seagulls being heard from a distance. They continued down a paved pathway between what appeared to be picnic sites, littered with trees, shelters, and picnic tables on both sides. After a few minutes of walking, the girls finally reached their planned destination of the beach.

"Woah….this is pretty awesome." Rainbow Dash thought out loud as she surveyed the beach. The water appeared to be a crystalline blue, the beach itself had nothing but silky smooth looking tan sand, save for the occasional large rock dotting the landscape. Another noteworthy aspect of the beach was that it was devoid of people, the only audible sounds being those of the waves crashing against the turf and the cries of seagulls overhead.

"Indeed it is Rainbow." Rarity agreed as she walked out and threw down her towel on the hot sand. "My hairdresser a while ago told me of this lovely spot that's quite a few yards away from the part of the beach with all the restaurants and sports bars by it. It's much more quiet, and may I add, a much more scenic venue."

"Eeyup, ah agree with ya there Rares, this place sure does look peaceful." Applejack said with a nod as she wiped her brow.

"Woah, you're here too, Cass?" They heard someone speak. They looked to their right and saw Mallory, wearing a white sleeveless and a pair of black swimming trunks

"Mallory? You're here too!" Casper said. Aria's eyes widened as she remembered her conversation with him.

" 'Sup everyone." He said to them when he saw Aria. "Aria." He nodded at her.

"H-hey." Aria said, looking down.

"You two know each other?" Casper asked.

"Yeah. We met the other day at a coffee shop." Mallory said as Aria notices a small green light flash through his eyes. "So, don't me stop you from having fun. Let's go!"

"WOOHOO! BEACH TIME!" Pinkie Pie cried out in excitement when she got her first glance of the beach. Then without warning, she jumped into the air, somehow leaving her t-shirt and shorts behind as she flew several feet into the air; revealing her sky blue one-piece with a trio on balloons on her chest in the process.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Mallory shouted as he covered his eyes. "This is not what I payed for writing this chapter!"

"Easy Darling." Rarity cautioned her friend as she removed her clothing, revealing the jet black bikini she was wearing underneath. "We have all afternoon, we don't need to go all out right off the bat." Suddenly, everything slowed down and turned gray.

"Ok, that's it." Mallory said as he double face-palm and walked away. "Go find another character for my spot. I'm going to my hut if you want to find me."

Ok, while we try find another substitute for Mallory, everything went back to normal.

"Rarity's right Pinkie. We should take it easy at least until the other girls get here first." Applejack explained as she removed her daisy dukes and plaid shirt. She was wearing a bright orange one piece. The pink haired party planner reluctantly agreed, opting to help her friends unpack their stuff and lay their towels out where they wanted. Pinkie was quick to set up the radio and turn on some music to help with the Spring Break feel. Sunset and Rainbow Dash were still undressing and stuffing their normal clothes into the duffle bags they brought with them, with Sunset wearing a dark magenta bikini and Dash wearing a yellow and blue one piece; the same swimsuit worn by the ladies of the Canterlot High Swim Team. Rarity laid down on her towel as she put on some designer shades while Applejack set up a lawn chair she brought with her, which she promptly plopped her butt down on.

"Hey, has anyone seen Mallory?" Asked Casper.

"He said that he was going to his hut." Said Pinkie.

"Do you know where it is?" He asked. Pinkie pointed to a small hut nearby.

"Thanks." He said as he walked towards away. When he was at the hut, He saw Mallory playing with cards.

"Hey, Mallory." Casper said. "What are you doing?"

"What do you think?" Mallory said as he gather two cards and placed a black card above it. "It's called Yu-Gi-Oh. Wanna play?" He asked.

"Sure. How do you play it?

"Aw, you beat me again." Casper said as he gathered his cards and shuffled it.

"I know. But you still put up a good fight." Mallory said. "You managed to summon all three God Cards. I can only summon one per Duel."

"Cass? Where are you? We're about to play volleyball." They heard Sonata outside the hut.

"Looks like it's your cue." Mallory said.

"Yeah. See ya." Casper said as he stood up.

"Wait. Take this. As a token of appreciation." Mallory gave him a card.

"No. 39: Utopia." Casper read. "Thanks." He said as he walked away. When Casper was gone, Mallory chuckled.

"If only he knew the reason I gave it to him." He talked to no one in particular.

The game started between AJ and Rainbow Dash vs. Casper and Sonata.

"So what are the rules again?" Asked Sonata.

"Just don't let the ball go to the ground and you'll be fine" said Rainbow as she served the ball.

On the sidelines, Rarity and Sunset were cheering for Casper and Sonata while Aria and Pinkie were cheering for Rainbow and Aj.

"Psst." Aria heard from behind her. She turned around and saw Mallory behind the shack they were staying in. He was calling Aria by waving his hands in a cat-like manner. Aria followed him to the back and he confronted her.

"So, have you thought about it?" He asked, his tone changed entirely.

"I won't do it.." Aria said. Mallory looked at her

"Why?" He asked.

"Because It's not right." She said. "It's not right that I'd control his feelings." Mallory opened his mouth to say something, but he was cut off by her. "And I don't care even if he doesn't remember it. I feel like I'm breaking his trust. After everything he did for me, it..." She paused for a second. "It just doesn't feel right."

Mallory was silent. "Very well. Do you still have it?" He asked, holding out his hand. Aria placed her hand in her hair and gave it to him. "Thank you." He said and walked away back to his hut.. "Enjoy this fine day at the beach." He said.

"It will be your last." He finished. Aria payed no attention as she went back, only to find someone behind her, knocking her out.

A few hours later...

"Hey, where's Aria?" Sonata asked as she flattens the blanket under her. "She's about to miss lunch." She said. Behind her, Casper was setting up the food he made, which includes a variety of sandwiches, some caesar salad, and A pitcher of orange juice.

"Aria's a big girl, she can take care of herself." Casper said.

"I'm here." Aria said. "Sorry I was gone for so long. I wanted to explore the place." She sat down with Sonata.

"It's fine. Now, lef's get to eat. Girls! Food's ready!" Casper shouted. The HuMane 5 rushed to get a bite of Casper's delicious food.

"Mmm. It tastes like a miracle." Rainbow Dash said as she took a bite of her sandwich. The others agree.

"Come on now, I know I'm not that good." He said, blushing at the praise he got.

"Aw, he's so cute when he blushes!" Said Sonata, causing Casper to blush even more, earning a laugh from the girls.

"But seriously, Cass." Said Applejack. "This is mighty good."

"Thanks." Casper said as he finishes eating. Suddenly, Aria stood up.

"Hey, can I show you something?" Aria said as she quickly grabbed Casper's arm and pulled him up.

"Hey, slow down." Casper said as he was helplessly dragged away.

"Should we be worried?" Asked Sonata.

"Nah, I'm sure they'll be fine." Said Rainbow Dash as she ate her sandwich. Meanwhile, Sonata had a strangest feeling that something's wrong with Aria. She was never that excited about something before. Perhaps, she could follow them and see what's wrong with her. And that she did.

Aria, slow down." Casper said as he was continued to be dragged by Aria*

"Just for a little longer." Aria said. "It's just behind those vines." She said, pointing to a cave with lots of vines covering the entrance. They quickly entered it and Aria ans Casper took deep breaths from running too fast.

"So... What do you want me to see?" Casper asked.

"First, how about a glass of water?" Aria* asked, pulling out a small jug. Casper was curious on where she got the jug, but remained quiet as Aria* poured him a cup.

He looked at the cup with water for a second, then drank it. Aria* held a smirk on her face as she held her cup for a moment and tossed its contents to the sand. Casper sighed in refreshment.

"So, what do you want to-" Suddenly, the world around him became vertigo and he fell to the sand, Aria quickly went to his side and placed his arm around her shoulder and lifted him up.

"Are you alright, Casper?" She asked.

"Yeah. I... I think so." Casper said as he stared at her. Then, Casper's eyes glowed a bit pink as he looked at Aria's face. "You know Aria, I never noticed you have such gorgeous eyes." He said.

"Yes!" Aria* thought. "The potion's working."

"Oh, are they now? " Aria* asked seductively.

"Yes." Casper said.

"You know Casper, I've had my eyes for you for a long time. And I was wondering if... How would it feel like if you gave me a kiss." Aria* said.

"Anything for you, my love." Casper said as he kissed her. Aria moaned in delight as their tongues entwined one another

(A/N: I still can't believe I wrote this part... I feel sick just reading this again :pinkiesick:. Alright, next scene.)

Sonata followed Aria and Casper, only to find nothing. There were no footprints, or anything. She continued searching for the two until she heard loud moans. Sonata knew from Aria and sound into a small cave. What she there saw broke her heart and ignited a fire of fury.

"Casper Nocturne!"

Author's Note:

I've decided!... to create an alternate universe in this fic, where everything after Casper trains Sonata to sing never happened!

... but this story will still continue though... :pinkiesmile:

Comments ( 10 )

lol, utopia is only useful for summoning lightning :P

OH SNAP! Good chap. But now, anticipation! :rainbowkiss:

6126047 Oh, that lightning... Still never had that, sadly...

i have utopia and maybe all his other versions but i hate those number cards i dont need them i only need my cards with those i can sommon when i am lucky 5 monster (most of them with over 6 stars) in one round and because of that my enemy is not able to put up a dafense against this agressive attack so i mostly win when i am first with my secound round and when i am second with my first round (sorry for the grammar here)

you ruined it all bud. well done. you should make aria tellsonata the truth about what happened. and have a fight between them

come on update soon plz. this iz guud

Ded
So vewy vewy ded.

7673416
Forgive me for not updating for so long... Most of the later chapters were deleted in my computer when we moved... And I left the fandom a long time ago... I will try to recreate this story again when I have the time... Again, I am very sorry for being inactive...

Login or register to comment