• Published 21st Jan 2015
  • 3,413 Views, 58 Comments

Finding a Friend That Forgives - GrizzlytheMedic



Trixie isn't exactly the best pony in the world. Having been exposed as a liar and a cheat on more than one occasion, she has decided to live the rest of her life in lonely agony. Nopony would ever want to get to know her.

  • ...
13
 58
 3,413

Planting a New Seed

“Trixie, what’s this about? Why are they here?” Alan asked, his tone bordering on worry and fear.

“She’s EVIL! Why would you ever live with her?!” The cyan pegasus shouted.

“Hey cut that out! She is not evil! She is the kindest pony I ever met and she’s changed.” Alan told the group.

“Prove it!” Twilight stamped her hoof.

“Cut your attitude or leave my house. Princess or not, you are not above the law!” Alan shouted, shutting her up.

“In response, my proof is the fact that she’s mixing you drinks in the kitchen right now. Have a seat on the couch so we can talk about this like civilized people or ponies. Whatever you want to say.”Alan stated.

The six mares shuffled into the house as Alan shut the door behind them. They sat down on the couch as Trixie came in, bearing six drinks, each one the color of the recipient’s fur.

Alan pulled up his recliner and sat down, Trixie hopped onto his lap as soon as he was comfortable, draping her forelegs over the arm of the chair. Her eyes were fixed on the six mares on the couch in front of them.

“So, you were saying something about my Trixie being evil?” Alan asked the mares, a skeptical look on his face.

“Well she has a pretty checkered past but-” Twilight started.

“You said but. If that word ever comes out of your mouth when you are trying to make a point, it’s as if you are refuting it at the same time.” Alan cut her off.

Twilight sipped at her drink and went wide eyed.

“Oh Luna this is good!” Twilight exclaimed.

“See? I told you she’s changed.” Alan chuckled.

“Well I for one am still not convinced” The purple maned unicorn said in a rather uptight manner.

“Rarity, I have dropped my career as a showpony and taken up residence here with Alan. He has showed me how to live my life to the fullest without burning bridge after bridge. I was actually considering making a return to Ponyville to show that I have changed.” Trixie confessed.

Rarity’s eyes were wide and she was left speechless. The six were certainly not expecting this from Trixie.

“But enough about me, why are you gals in town?” Trixie asked, a hopeful smile making its way to her lips.

The five mares and even Twilight smiled and looked at us.

The night was long and joyous as Trixie celebrated her newly found friendship with the six Elements of Harmony.

When the night was over, the six mares exited the front door and made their way back to the city, all smiles.

“Trixie!” Alan yelled into the kitchen.

“Yeah Ally?” She answered

“When you’re done, get in here! You have some well earned cuddles by the fire waiting for you!” Alan yelled once again.

A happy “squee!” came from the small kitchen and Alan swore he could hear her scrubbing twice as fast.

Trixie came into the living room at a gallop, pouncing onto Alan’s chest and wrapping her hooves around his neck.

“Thank you Ally!” She rubbed her face against his.

“It was all you Trixie! I rarely spoke up at all! You did it by yourself!” Alan told her excitedly.

“I would never be here if you had never found me...” Trixie said in a breathy voice.

Alan became lost in her violet pools as she leaned down to meet his lips with her own. The instant their lips touched Trixie felt warmth flood her entire body so quickly it made her shudder. She felt complete, she knew this was where she belonged, with Alan.

“Trixie, will you stay here with me?” Alan asked her.

“I’m already here silly!” She giggled, her face inches from Alan’s.

“So is that a yes?” Alan cracked a half smile.

“Yes.” She breathed.

She leaned in once more for another exhilarating kiss.

“Trixie, I have one more question for you.” Alan spoke once she had broken the kiss.

“Yes?” She purred

“What made you trust me? Why were you so willing to give up your rigid mindset for me?” Alan asked.

This question had a lot more meat to it. Trixie had to think for a moment before answering.

“Because I was at the point where I wasn’t in a position to reject any help I could get. I needed someone to help, and you were the only person really dumb enough to do so. I mean, no offense, but ponies still hate me today. With your help, I’ve been able to change that bit by bit. With you here right by my side, there’s nothing that can stop us!” Trixie gave a fake evil cackle before being lifted up by the human and carried to the bedroom.

“Trixie, I love you.” Alan said as he laid her down on the bed.

“And I love you Ally.” She cooed.

Trixie yanked Alan by collar with her magic and sent him tumbling so that she was on top of him.

He ran his hands over her incredibly soft fur and she growled in approval.

“How are you so good at that?” She asked him,

“You know, you can teach me a few things too.” He chuckled, snuggling down with her.

The feeling was between them was a mutual happiness as they drifted off to sleep, Alan not caring about his clothes still being on.

Author's Note:

Sorry it's so short! I lost power last night because of the blizzard and lost all my work for this chapter. :raritycry: I was supposed to publish it last night but I did it today instead. :fluttershbad:Sorry! I'll have the next chapter in a few days!
See ya then!

Comments ( 11 )

clothes still being on.

That a think was scare me.

SWEET MOTHER OF CELESTIA, THIS IS AWESOME. Seriously, though, you did a damn good job on this chapter. Please make more......

5557658

When you see This everyday you would cry too by seeing something so good.

5559000

That webpage is just so people understand what the Flood is... I have to face the Flood everyday since I'm on the Sangheili (Elite) Flood combat squad...

Xermy #6 · Feb 2nd, 2015 · · 1 ·

Why the hell do every comments here gets a red thumb??

Do not shoot, but listen! Let me lead you safely... to our foe. Only you can halt... what he has set in motion.

I thought Octavia's last name was Melody; Octavia Melody

Login or register to comment