• Published 21st Jan 2015
  • 3,412 Views, 58 Comments

Finding a Friend That Forgives - GrizzlytheMedic



Trixie isn't exactly the best pony in the world. Having been exposed as a liar and a cheat on more than one occasion, she has decided to live the rest of her life in lonely agony. Nopony would ever want to get to know her.

  • ...
13
 58
 3,412

A Moment Ruined

“So, what do you think about dinner tonight. What do you want me to make you?” Alan offered to Trixie.

“Would this be your terrible attempt at asking me on a date?” Trixie giggled as she sat on the couch on Alan’s lap.

It had been a few months since they had shared their first kiss. Trixie had decided to give up her career as a magician and instead try and be a bartender. She was rather good at it and could put on a good show. She would parctice frequently in front of Alan and he would applaud her every time. She knew he meant it because when he tried, he was hopelessly clumsy. She giggled and told him that music was his passion more than bartending. They were just friends for the moment, yet, both of them felt a little closer than that.

“I believe it would be Trixie” he chuckled.

“I’m just glad you finally grew a pair and asked. You knew I would’ve said yes.” She laughed.

“I don’t know Trixie, you’re an enigma.” Alan said to her.

“What does that mean?” Trixie cocked an eyebrow at the foreign expression.

“It means mystery.” He told her.

“Oh. Ok. So I was thinking maybe you could do that amazing stir fry again.” Trixie mused.

“I was thinking the same thing.” Alan said.

“Well I guess that makes me a little less of an enigma.” She giggled.

“You catch on fast.” He laughed.

Trixie groaned as Alan went to get up to make dinner.

“Relax Trix. You’ll have time after dinner.” he chuckled.

Trixie blushed at the use of her nickname.

Alan had done it again as the stir fry came out as delicious as it was the first time Trixie had it.

“You are a wizard in that kitchen.” Trixie told Alan as he cleaned up.

“Kinda like the way you are behind a bar.” Alan shot the compliment at her.

“Well, it seems we’re both wizards of sorts.” She giggled.

“I’ll be on the couch by the fire, waiting.” She said, walking out of the kitchen and into the living room. She hopped up on the middle cushion as Alan usually sat on the right side.

As he came in, his hands dry this time, he sat down in his usual spot and Trixie climbed up on his lap. Alan swung his feet so that he was laying back with his lower back being supported by a pillow. Trixie scooted herself up to Alan’s chest, moving her head so that her ear sat pressed against his chest. She heard the beating of his heart and it was almost hypnotizing to her. She gave a happy sigh, setting down as the human scratched her behind her ears affectionately.

“You know Trixie, in the few months you’ve been with me, I think I’ve grown a soft spot for you. You’ve really turned into a great mare to hangout with and ponies seem to respect you now.” Alan said to the blue mare on his chest.

“Thanks. I’d say the same about you but people seem to already like you as you are.” Trixie replied, a blush making its way to her cheeks as she moved her head closer to his.

“Alan, I’ve been thinking...” She began.

“What crazy idea have you come up with this time?” Alan chuckled, expecting a farfetched business proposal like her idea for a double-decker bar a few weeks ago.

“Would you consider getting in a relationship with me?” Trixie asked.

Alan was stunned. She liked him that much? Why? What should he say?

“Well?” She asked again, her head now raised and her eyes carving holes in his skull.

“Trixie, I-” He sighed.

Trixie’s head fell. She knew it was a bad idea to-

“I’d love to.” He finished.

Trixie looked up shocked.

“R-really?” She said excitedly.

“Absolutely. My friend Andrew is married to a pony by the name of Roseluck so why should I think it’s still out of the question?” He said.

“Alan, I love you so much!” She squealed as she threw her forelegs around his neck and squeezed him in a bone-crushing hug.

“I love you too Trix.” He whispered, nibbling her ear a bit making her whimper in happiness.

“You are the nicest most caring person that ever existed! You took me in and fed me, kept me warm, and showed me compassion. I will never let you leave me ever!” She said, the last sentence slipping out of her mouth almost unaware to her.

Alan cocked an eyebrow at her.

“Those are some Great and Powerful words you just used.” Alan smirked.

“Shut up.” She whispered, bringing her mouth to his as their lips met in a clash of passion.

Alan slid his hands down her form, caressing her soft blue fur as he made his hands made their way to her supple flanks.

She moaned in happiness as he gave her rump a light squeeze.

The need for oxygen became too great to ignore as they broke apart.

“Why don’t we go to bed and just cuddle ok?” Trixie asked.

“Of course.” Alan smiled, lifting the mare off the couch along with himself.

He carried the soft warm mare over to the bedroom where he set her down so she could get herself comfortable. While she was doing so, Alan put on his flannel pants and was about to put on his shirt but Trixie motioned him to stop. Alan chuckled at this, he knew Trixie was infatuated by his foreign appearance. He was not one to turn away a good cuddle with the mare he loved. He had grown very fond of the mare nuzzled up to his chest. A knock at the door roused him from his thoughts.

“Who the hell could that be at this hour?” Alan muttered, getting up.

Trixie groaned in protest but figured she would have him back in a few minutes at maximum.

Alan walked through the hallway and reached the front door. He opened it and was treated to an odd sight. A purple alicorn stood at the front, behind her were five other mares. Two pegasi, a unicorn, and two earth ponies.

“Mr. Alan Pierce?” The alicorn spoke up.

“Can I help you your majesty?” He asked, his eyebrow cocked.

“We believe that a certain mare has taken up residence here. She is considered highly cunning and deceptive. We need to talk to her.” The alicorn spoke again.

“And your name is?” Alan asked.

“Princess Twilight Sparkle and these are the Elements of Harmony” Twilight said.

“I think you got the wrong house here" Alan shrugged

“Alan, what’s the fuss abo-” Trixie stopped mid sentence and stared at the six mares in the doorway.

“Please, not again.” She said, tears welling up in her eyes.

Author's Note:

Plot Twist! :trollestia:
How does it look so far? Leave your feedback in the comments below! :pinkiehappy:
See ya soon!