• Published 13th Jan 2015
  • 613 Views, 23 Comments

The Chopcake Chopicles - Swimmingly



The Definitive alternate ending to Cupcakes by Sgt. Sprinkle and also the Definitive alternate to reading the Cupcake Chronicles.

  • ...
26
 23
 613

i

Comments ( 18 )

how has this story with 4 views been thumbs downed 8 times?

5497745 Well, enjoy that comment. I don't believe I'll be back. Horrendous errors.

Grammatical and otherwise.

5497754 I always publish before I proof read as I am just far too excited to to check for errors.

5497760 Yeah I know, but the thing is i've never actually written something for this site that I would actually deem worthy of proof reading. After all most of works are Trollfics.

WHAT THE FARTING FART MY BRAIN IS FUDGING TRYING TO ESCAPE OUT OF MY GOSH-DARN HEAD WHAT THE FART IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!
The only tag this lives up to is "dark". It looks like you stole some of my writer's helper and gobbled the whole batch before writing this... uh... what's a nice was to say "hideous abomination that would make Chuck Norris barf"?

5497993 im glad you had that harsh language blocked out haha

5498925 oooooooooh its on!

5498950 oh shit oh no oh damn

I always publish before I proof read

Stop doing that.

Cupcakes is dead. Move on to something else.

Is... Is this real life? What did I just read? What the shit?

5500762 where are these 500 comments?

5500678 A fan fiction. That is what you just read.

5499909 Cupcakes may very well be dead but this aint cupcakes.

Login or register to comment