• Published 2nd May 2012
  • 5,439 Views, 71 Comments

Celestial Bodies - Shadowbane



A lite 2nd person clopfic based on romance - with many different outcomes.

  • ...
8
 71
 5,439

Page 16

You decided that now your dream - if it was a dream - was a lucid dream. Now that you were aware of the dream, you could partake in it! You opened your eyes and saw Derpy Hooves lying, horizontal over your stomach - as you had been turned over onto your back - and rubbing her right hoof in broad ovals around the side of your stomach in a long, twisty motion. Derpy seemed contented with what she was doing, half-closing her eyes, smiling to herself, and simply feeling you as she more-than-likely thought of what you would think if you were awake - trying to be considerate for you, even while in the middle of this one act of lust. The room was kind of dark, but nevertheless you could notice every feature of Derpy, from her slightly-blushing face to the curvaceous rump with the bubbles cutie mark and that blonde tail of hers raised rather high.

Your heartbeat pounded - it looked all too real. You had imagined that in a dream, you'd be right into the sex, but this was... something else, more sensual. You realized, with a pang of terror and... joy, even, that if this wasn't a dream.. Derpy loves you. Terror, because you weren't sure you wanted a full relationship. Joy.. you're not sure. All you can do is look at Derpy Hooves and feel the emotions she is seemingly passing through every inch of your body just through a few strokes. It's wonderful - with every stroke of her hoof on your vulnerable side, a wave of pleasure fills you. Suddenly, it stops, and Derpy meets your gaze, a loving smile transforming into cross-eyed terror. At that moment, you realized that Derpy's eyes hadn't been crossed for once - and you raised a hand to stop her from speaking. You knew what you had to do.

You got up to your knees without speaking, wrapping your hands around Derpy's body, then finally dropping her on the bed belly-up. Rotating yourself so that your face was above hers, you noted her front hooves and back hooves raising of their own accord, and her tail was flat against the bed. Though you could still a trace of fear in her eyes, you knew she wanted you.. needed you, and soon. Needed you so bad that her beautiful yellow eyes even started to slip back into focus. Derpy was almost looking at you with both eyes, absorbing all of you in a single seductive glance. She even batted her eyelashes at you. The nerve! But, wondering for a moment, you asked, "Derpy, are you a virgin?"
A little sadly, but with a more defined lust now, Derpy nodded her head.

You couldn't help yourself anymore - now you needed her, and you were going to take as much as you could before the night was over. You grabbed the back of her head with your hand and pulled her into a french, intertwining tongues, swallowing her saliva, and splashing yours into her own mouth, unable to help the primal urge you felt. With frenzied breaths, you both pressed into each-other as your passionate kiss seemed to escalate into something else. You felt your hand lower itself to the already-wet crevice of your companion of its own accord and begin sticking one finger and then more into it, and you felt her search for your own member - already throbbing and hard, it swung right from the top of the broken pants you still wore. Derpy's blue-gray face pulled off of yours - a strand of spit between your mouths - and became even more flushed as she eyed your penis after it had escaped from your pants. "How will that ever fit inside me..?" she asked, her tone shy, but a little scared.

You stopped fingering her to reflect on this. But you had handled tighter with your foot-long pal. So, sucking on all the fingers you had inserted in her, you simply thought on what kind of sex you wanted. "I'll show you!" you eagerly replied.


Cock goes where?

Mouth

Pussy

Ass

Comments ( 22 )

Yeah, I'm doing one or two branches a day. I might do some of Luna's, but Celestia's hard to work with unless I use my headcanon of her. And trust me, you don't want to fuck with that sadistic version of mine :U

Why not all three?
*bunch of Mexicans lift me up and parade me around cheering*

560342
:rainbowlaugh: I loved that commercial.

560312

Why not canon Celestia with bits-o-fanon? Kind and gentle with a great love of pranks! :trollestia: Really, she should be the easiest since her character is fleshed out a lot more than canon Luna's.

560342

*Joins the Mexicans waving a giant foam finger*. :pinkiehappy:

Wow really you take us all the way here and then dont continue.

560642
...Really?
Am I your slave or something? It'll get done soon, so be patient, damn it. :ajbemused:
Just don't read it, if you don't like my inconstant updating.

560433
Hm, I dunno. Honestly, I actually enjoy Luna a lot more and get her more. Celestia seems to be this all-knowing god-character, with little-to-no flaws in comparison to all the other ponies which have a reasonable amount of issues. She'll be hard.

561148 now dont go biting off my head but i kinda meant it as in you should focus on one arc of the story at a time... im hust saiyan:ajbemused:

561543
What does it look like I'm doin', pardner? I've been doing nothing but Derpy's arc for a while. Even if I add a couple Luna chapters now and then, it won't change the mix much.

807692
Well, you're more likely to get laid with Celestia, seeing as her nickname and all..
However, I do keep favorite ponies, and my favorite is, in fact, Princess Luna.

853401
I would, but, eh.. this is In Hiatus and I've got three other stories atm.

853953 well, at least I can look forward to more! :twilightsmile:

bummer about the hiatus, well least you plan to get back to it........:twilightsmile:

1003867
I actually plan to add a few chapters today.
See my blog ^^

1026355
The Derpy arc. Other than that, no. I'm in a bit of an writing rut. I did state in the description that this was In Hiatus.. I figured complaining like this would cease when I changed it to that.

1030203

Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear enough. I saw it was in hiatus, I just thought that even though that was the case there would have been a few paths which had been built up before it was put in that state. I posted that comment before I managed to find the Derpy arc. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough about that.

825548

I know this comment is pretty old, but I just saw it now. Please, don't turn a pony like Celestia into that crappy Molestia character. It's pretty much rare that I find a story like this involving Celestia that doesn't just turn her into Molestia/Tyrantlestia/Trollestia/etc. I've just never understood why they always use one of those ***lestias when the original is fine. It's like any clopfic that involves her just has her be sex-addicted Molestia.

Sorry for the rant, but like I said, it's hard to find good fics like this that both includes Celestia, and doesn't turn her into one of the fanon memes.

1076528
I don't plan on straight turning her into Molestia - rather, giving her some strange fetishes should suffice. I really, really honestly don't like Celestia's original personality. Too much perfect, too little flaws. Always knows about how to solve a problem but lets Twilight and friends do it.. There's gotta be something up.

2120409
Because it's not done, nor will it be.

561148 As our most beautiful and easy to book them

1079842 Yes, you read my mind

......this is rated teen...which means no smut.....yeah i'm leaving.

When's this gona be done

Login or register to comment