• Published 2nd May 2012
  • 5,438 Views, 71 Comments

Celestial Bodies - Shadowbane



A lite 2nd person clopfic based on romance - with many different outcomes.

  • ...
8
 71
 5,438

no [discontinued arc]

There is a silence as the gray mailmare looks down, tears streaming down her face while holding back her sobs. You don't feel bad at all, though, because you're you. "You've got no worth to me except for as a slop bucket!" you continue, hearing the edge rise in your voice and doing nothing to stop it. "If anything, you should bend down right now and let a real person like me try you out!" The mailmare backs away from the edge of the desk, but you quickly grab the front of her hair and pull her forward until you can grab her legs, which is when you pick her up and toss her out from behind the desk and onto the tiled floor behind you. She tries to fly before landing, but the crunch of her back on the hard floor is heard before she can do so. You hear blubbering behind you, and smirk as you turn around, already unzipping your pants.
"Don't do this.. please...!" you hear from her lips, the disgusting man-like noise making you want to shut her up. You bend down to her level and smile in her face, noticing with anger that only one eye is looking at you.



...Continue?

Of course, this bitch deserves it for being so different!
[NSFW!!! - Blood and Rape-Clop!]

No.. This sickens me... *Time Travel!*