• Published 2nd May 2012
  • 5,439 Views, 71 Comments

Celestial Bodies - Shadowbane



A lite 2nd person clopfic based on romance - with many different outcomes.

  • ...
8
 71
 5,439

Page 14

Deciding against simply leaving Derpy Hooves all alone, you stride to the corner opposite of the desk and take a look up the stairs. You see some blonde hair - likely the tip Derpy's tail - disappear around the wall at the top of the stairs and ascend slowly. There aren't any rails of course, because you're the only human, but the steps are small, thanks to ponies using them. You skip past multiple stairs because of this and make it to the top very quickly. The floor is now wooden planks instead of tiles, and the walls are painted blue with silver-lined white clouds - like a picture, almost. With a turn, you see that same tail and the flank with bubbles on it disappearing inside of a room, then a door - that looks about like one of those two-sided saloon doors you've seen in cowboy movies - closing. Taking a breath, and ignoring all the other doors along the way, you cross through most of the hallway and stop just outside of the door. The door only reaches up to about your belly-button, so you can see inside very easily.

The mailmare appears to already be asleep in a somewhat-small two-pony bed, but her yellow tail twitches every few moments. The gray-blue face is pointed in your direction, and you can plainly see that her eyes are closed and she still has a smile on her face. Pushing the door open silently, you're pondering what to do as you approach the pegasus. She's got both fore-hooves off the bed, as if she were stretching them, and the hooves in the back are curled around each-other. It's kinda cute - you don't even question why she's sleeping in the post office.


What now?

Wake her up.

Lay in bed with her noiselessly.