• Published 2nd May 2012
  • 5,438 Views, 71 Comments

Celestial Bodies - Shadowbane



A lite 2nd person clopfic based on romance - with many different outcomes.

  • ...
8
 71
 5,438

Page 1 - the core branch.

You stood in the middle of Ponyville as the hustle and bustle around you continued its even pace, with very few gazes turned your direction. By now, all ponies of Ponyville knew you and didn't mind your ... oddness, being the only human and all. In fact, you had even gotten laid because of your human body. Six times. By one very sexy Queen of the changelings, and three modest Crusaders looking to complete their own goals at hand at any cost. But now, you were all alone - your Queen had left for somewhere the night previous - she didn't mention where and had told you she would be gone for weeks, maybe months, and the Crusaders had parted ways with you once they had figured out that their goal did not lie in sex. You had been left with a cave full of creepy changelings and you left as soon as possible too just in case they didn't take too kindly to you sleeping with their Queen.

Full of desire to love and feel kindness, of lust to experience what you had last night, and a dangerous appetite for adventure, you trotted off to Canterlot, the city only the most royal and sophisticated ponies reside in. Stepping inside the capital of Equestria for the first time filled you with glee and, ignoring all the other nice places and people you could find in Canterlot, you ran hurriedly to the castle - attracting interested stares because the ponies around here didn't know you - knowing what you were looking for now. But you had to stop as you saw two guards posted at the entrance to the castle, both remaining highly alert. The golden-armored white stallions - one a pegasus and one a unicorn - didn't look like pushovers, even at a distance. You did, however, see a nice little vine patch that drooped from a window on the right side of the big royal building.

What're ya gonna do?


Obviously, I'm gonna sneak past those idiots and climb those vines! I'm a baaaad boy!

I'll kick their asses! I'm more than strong enough!

Oh well. I'll go back to Ponyville to see if I can strike up a convo with a regular town pony.