• Published 25th Dec 2014
  • 5,071 Views, 212 Comments

Freddy's New Job - ImmaGenericWriter



When an unknown force sends Freddy Fazbear and his friends to Equestria, how will they react to this situation? By entertaining the children of course! But how will the locals react to them and the strange occurrences that seem to follow them?

  • ...
14
 212
 5,071

Chapter 18 - Epilogue

“How are they doing, Doctor?” Twilight asked as she stared at the sleeping forms of Applejack, Apple Bloom and Zecora. Per request of their friends, the three had been placed in the same room to give them some friendly faces to look into during their recovery.

“The filly will be out by the end of the day; however Applejack and your Zebra friend have suffered much more severe injuries.” Answered the doctor who treated their injuries.

What could have done this? Doctor Stable said that there were words carved into Applejack’s side while Zecora had been chocked by something with strength that could be compared to that of a Minotaur Bull. Neither of her friends were pushovers. In fact, along with Rainbow Dash, they were some of the more physically capable ponies she knew of. “Who found them like this?”

The unicorn doctor flipped a few pages on the clipboard he was levitating before reading over some more information. “Miss Zecora and Apple Bloom were found in their state by a few young colts who wandered a bit too far in the Everfree, but we haven’t heard from them since.” He replaced the clipboard he was holding with the one at the foot of Applejack’s bed before continuing, “Miss Applejack was found in the Everfree by Zecora a few days ago and was brought in by her older brother. Are there any other questions?” He didn’t want to seem rude to the local Princess, but he had other patients to attend to.

Twilight knew this and shook her head, indicating to the doctor that he was free to go. Nodding, Doctor Stable trotted on to check on his other patients.

Once the doctor was gone, she approached Applejack’s bed. Tears slowly built in her eyes as she thought of the horrid scars beneath her bandages. She thought of the pain her friend went through, of the suffering she was unable to prevent. “I’m sorry…” she whispered, knowing her apology wouldn’t be heard. “I…I went to Canterlot. Celestia and Luna found something strange…I didn’t…I wasn’t…”

For hours, Twilight stood there, sobbing over her grievously injured friends.


For nearly a week all of Applejack’s friends came in to visit her and Zecora. The latter had yet to wake up since she was brought into the hospital.

Both the police and psychiatrists from the hospital had spoken to Applejack, hoping to gain information on her attacker. But each time, she told them the truth; she couldn’t remember anything from the night she was attacked.

During one of her visits, Twilight told Applejack about her time in Canterlot.

“So what were ya’ll doing in Canterlot anyways?” Applejack asked her friend as they played a friendly game of Old Mule. “Ah know Princess Celestia called ya, but what for?”

“Well it was actually very strange,” the purple Alicorn admitted, “A freak thunderbolt struck in the castle’s gardens, even though there wasn’t a cloud in the skies.”

The farm pony raised an eyebrow at the story “Ya’ll were called to Canterlot fer a stray bolt of lightnin’?”

Twilight shook her head in response. “Yes and no. Right after the lightning struck, the guards found four large, talking animals that walked on their hind legs. They kept saying something about getting them back to Freddy Fazbear’s or something.“

Applejack’s jaw dropped, her cards falling out of her hooves as the game was completely forgotten. “Twi’…what were their names?”

“Ummm…” She tapped her chin with a hoof, trying to recall that bit of information. “Freddy, Chica and…Bunny, I think? The last one never talked though, so we never got his name.”

“Bonnie.” Applejack corrected without thinking.

“Yeah! That was his name!” She exclaimed, happy that she got the name of the third animal. “Wait…how’d you know that?”

“They were here, they stayed at the barn.” All the colour had drained form Applejack’s face, her stare completely lifeless.

“That can’t be possible, they’re still at Canterlot!” Twilight argued. She distinctly remembered the trying to communicate with the large animals every day that she was there to no success.

She shook her head, “Ah’m sure it was them, Twilight. I’d never forget ‘em.”

Applejack looked so sure of what she was saying, she knew her friend would never lie. “Could you tell me about them?”

So she did. She told her of Balloon Boy and how he became fast friends with Apple Bloom. She told her of the three larger animatronics, of how broken they were. She even told Twilight about the crazy fox that attacked Big Mac and Zecora.

“Wait, Zecora knew of them as well?” She glanced over at the Zebra’s bed, seeing her healing, unconscious form. “Do you think they did that to her?”

“Ah don’t know.” Applejack answered truthfully. “We’re gonna have to ask her when she wakes up.”

“…What about Apple Bloom?”

“Huh?”

“What about Apple Bloom?” Twilight repeated, “She was found with Zecora, right? Maybe she knows something?”

“Ah dunno, Twi’, them doctors asked her the same thing. Says she can’t remember what happened to ‘em that night.”

Twilight walked over to the unconscious Zebra’s bed side, scanning through her medical papers. “So… Zecora is our only lead on what happened?”

Applejack nodded, “Looks like it. Guess we gotta wait for her ta wake up.”


I warned you, traitor.

The shadowy mist overlooked the scene beneath her. It was the other four she had originally brought to Equestria to destroy her enemies, but they had failed her miserably.

“Please take me to your nearest police station or Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria sir or madam.” The undamaged duplicate of Freddy Fazbear repeated for the thousandth time to the guards around him and his three companions. It was late in the night, and by now the Princesses had lost most of their interest in the unusual visitors. The royals eventually realised that they were not intelligent creatures but rather some very odd mechanical constructs.

“For the last time, we are the police!” And yet, the ones charged with watching over them were unable to process this simple bit of information.

“…Please return us to the nearest Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria.”

“Gah!” The guard shouted, his wings extending in frustration. “Listen, you!”

She didn’t need to hear any more of this. The guards were only barely paying attention to the three talking Animatronics.

They never even noticed as the wicked spirit flew into the yellow suit that sat slumped over off to the side. Without a sound, the now black furred ‘bear’ faded away.

This is not over!

Author's Note:

And so, Freddy's New Job comes to a close.
Once again, thanks so much to you all for being with me throughout all of this! (More about this on the Blog Post found here)

I hope this last chapter satisfied your curiosity about the Toy Animatronics *ahem*Terminal*ahem*.

Now, obviously this last chapter sets the stage for a sequel involving the one mysterious Animatronic we've all seen in Five Nights At Freddy's 4.
I posted Freddy's New Job after Five Nights At Freddy's 2, but the course of the story was drastically altered by FNaF 3 and 4. With this in mind, I'm probably not going to post the sequel until after the DLC is released on Halloween later this year.

Anyway, that's all I have to say. You're all AWESOME for being with me this far, and I thank you all for your support!

Comments ( 13 )

I've been holding off on giving a thumb, but...This chapter settles it. Have a Like.

6350046
Why thank you very much! Glad you enjoyed it! ^^

there is not going to be any dlc at all
i believe scott said that he would make a entire new game of the Dlc

Yay! I get a special shout out for heckling the author! I feel accomplished in life now.:ajsmug:

6350279
Wait, really? Mind if I have a link please?

One can assume that Nightmare will return in what might as well be a nightmare haunting one of the main protagonists, probably Applejack.

But as a question for the end, there, was that Nightmare(?) Fredbear turning into Nightmare?

6350279 Hopefully it's cheap, or you at least get a discount for having FNAF4 before it's released.

One thing I noticed:

He put replaced the clipboard he was holding with the one at the foot of Applejack’s bed before continuing, “Miss Applejack was found in the Everfree by Zecora a few days ago and was brought in by her older brother. Are there any other questions?”

Also, will the sequel pick up right where this one left off? I hope so, as I'm quite curious about what Zecora would tell Twilight Sparkle and Applejack. Maybe Applejack might even learn more about her attacker, when Zecora describes Mangle?

6351821
6351832

Both are fixed, thanks for pointing them out!

Don't mind me, just had to reread the story.

6769573

Heh, glad you like it enough to re-read it! :pinkiehappy:

7150225
Ooooooh, I like this song! Thanks for putting it up

Login or register to comment