• Published 15th Dec 2014
  • 380 Views, 2 Comments

A Rare Girl's Dreams - Ponyess



With a very special love for fashion, Rarity is the obvious choice for me. In the end, I made her real, a real girl who could create all the fashion and garments I could possibly dream of, and then some.

  • ...
 2
 380

A Night With Rarity: 2

Author's Note:

Chizuko's POV

It had been quite an enjoyable day with Rarity and Sweetie Belle. We had eaten and was starting to feel a bit sleepy. Not that there was all that much left to eat around.

“It is late, I think it is time for bed!” I concluded.

“Even if I can’t go out, I have things to do tomorrow!” Rarity responded.

“Yes, I guess you do. I would imagine you have an opinion about the wardrobe. One of these days, you would like to start working on a new wardrobe for us, a few nice suits for us to wear. I have some shopping to take care off, in order for us to have something to eat. Maybe you could spend some quality time with Sweetie?” I pondered.

“I love creating these ensembles, for all three of us. I would very much love for us to have something to put on the table since I enjoy our meals together. Quality time with Sweetie Belle? Yes, that is a good idea. I enjoy how we feel like a family together!” she responded and promptly kissed me on my lips as she sat down on her side of our bed, before she slipped in under the quilt and placed her head on the pillow.

I noticed that the treat I had given her had served the intended purpose. Not so much that it made her lips deliciously soft, but it had allowed for her to react as intended. She had already picked up and integrated a considerable amount of mass during the single day together. Not quite enough for her to become a physical individual, that would take her a few more days.

“I love you for it, it is in fact why I chose you. I would enjoy wearing your ensembles together with you and Sweetie. I want us to be the family we could be!” I responded as we broke off the kiss.

“Thanks!” she responded.

“Sleep tight, my dear Rarity!” I responded.

“Sleep tight, dear Chizuko!” she echoed.

I had followed her example and slipped in under my quilt and placed my head on the pillow. Soon there after I fell asleep. I imagine Rarity and Sweety fell asleep, not to long after. How long they would sleep, I have no idea, maybe it wouldn’t matter.


As I finally did wake up, several hours later, I realised she had left the bed and gone to our kitchen. Noises associated with preparing a breakfast came from the kitchen. What had been my kitchen, now ours.

Technically, she did not require food as a holographic character, but that wouldn’t stop her from eating. Since I had introduced her to the habit, she was developing a taste for it. In a few days, I would have her fully physical, then she could go out with me and partake in the required shopping. I certainly am looking forwards to it.

Once I had gotten up, I walk to the wardrobe and pick a pair of fresh panties, drop the once from the day before and kick them up in order to grab them, before I place them in the washing-bin, then I step into the fresh panties and pick up a skirt, steps into it, before I pick up a top, sliding it down and gives it a tentative tug to make sure it is in place.

Now I walk out of the bed room and into the kitchen. I find her preparing tea for both of us, the boiler steaming merrily. She then pours the water into a kettle, before she carries it to the table.

“Good morning, Rarity!” I greeted her as I stepped into the small kitchen.

“Good morning, Chizuko!” Rarity responded with a smile on her face.

“Bright and early, I certainly like that. I hope you found enough to prepare a breakfast for us, even if I had been poorly prepared. I certainly look forwards to sharing my breakfast with you and Sweetie!” I pondered.

“If you have a job you love, life doesn’t give you a reason to sleep in. I guess your suit would qualify for a casual one. You will need my help, in order to be presentable, though!” she pointed out with a confident smirk on her face.

“If you don’t mind, I was looking forwards to you helping me with that little issue. In fact, it is why I chose you in the first place, for your choice in clothes, your sense of fashion and your skills in crafting the beautiful ensembles to make up my wardrobe. I can’t say that I mind your personality or taste in foods either. I am confident in getting along with you!” I pointed out.

“No problem. since you put it that way, it will be my pleasure to help you dealing with this little problem. I just need the fabrics in order to craft the customized ensembles for your personal benefit. All I ask it a little bit of appreciation. I will fill your new wardrobe with all the latest, most beautiful suits, just for the joy of it. Everything you care to wear!” she responded, with a slight hint of a giggle to her voice.

“Now, that is certainly something I could live with. I will trust you to pick the materials, the fabrics, the threads and any other accessories you feel required in order to fill my wardrobe. As a matter of fact, I will also provide for you to set up shop and establish a Boutique of your very own, where you can design, craft and sell your work. Knowing you will create more than I can wear, or wear out. Even when we could your wardrobe and the one for Sweetie Belle. Just pace yourself. I want to have some quality time with you, just as I don’t want to see you wear yourself down!” I pointed out.

“I may love crafting these ensembles, but I do enjoy a few other things, like going to the SPA with you and the quality time with you and Sweetie belle. I rather take the time to fetch my materials than send Spike off to pick them up, even if you had brought him along for the ride!” she responded.

“I think I will enjoy going to a good SPA with you, Rarity. Quality time is the best way to raise your little fillie, there is no way around that. There is no magical trick to make her come out just right, more than there is one for a Cutie mark to appear before its time. Maybe that is just as well on both counts, though. I know Spike used to help you with a few things in Ponyville, but there is no way around the personal touch. Seems you found just enough vegetables for our breakfast!” I pondered.


“Good morning!” Sweetie Belle said as she walked over the threshold of the kitchen.

“Good morning, Sweetie!” I responded.

“Good morning, dear Sweetie belle!” Rarity echoed an instant after me.

“Thanks, Rarity, my favourite salad!” Sweetie belle exclaimed as she got to the table.

“Yes, I know. Chizuko will just have to buy more vegetables in order for me to prepare lunch for us in a few hours, though!” Rarity responded on the compliment.

“Then I will just be off to the store right after breakfast!” I responded.

--- --- ---

“Thanks, Miss Chizuko!” Sweetie Bele offered.

Comments ( 1 )

5386878 I think you have been waiting long enough for the second chapter.
Hope you will still enjoy to follow them where they are going.

Login or register to comment