• Published 9th Dec 2014
  • 715 Views, 20 Comments

The other Bowtie - RustyKat



One fights over another... with serious conflicts.

  • ...
10
 20
 715

A changeling mistake

It was a lovely day in Ponyville. A silver stallion brushed his dark blue mane back as he prepared for another day. As he checked his reflection in the mirror, he put on a black bowtie around his neck, as he always did, before he took a stroll around the town, only one thought on his mind.
I wonder if Rainbow Dash is around. She promised we'd have a date today. Just thinking about that rainbow mane... the socks, the turquoise sexy body..... the thought made him blush.
He looked up to the sky and scanned the clouds for the rainbow Pegasus, and found her napping on a cloud.

"Hey Dashie...." He said in a low seductive tone. "I'm ready for our date..."

The adventurous Pegasus woke with a start. "Oh, I almost forgot... Bowtie.." It was said a bit casually. "Give me a sec, and I'll be ready." She zoomed off into the clouds, while Bowtie sat down to ponder his thoughts. I can't believe it.... a date with the Element of Loyalty. I don't think my day could get any better......

His eyes widened as Rainbow Dash came back, dressed in a pair of socks. "Rarity said it would be a step further if.... we introduced socks...." Her ears flattened. ".... You don't like them?"

"No No... I..i like your socks..." he said nervously, with a sheepish grin. "They are... colorful."Damn you Rarity for making this better.....

"Soft, aren't they?" Said Rainbow Dash, as she ran a hoof down his chest. "I bet you want to take these off so much...."
Bowtie could only stutter in response. "I..I.. um... yes?" He gave a sheepish grin, trying to hide himself blushing.

Rainbow Dash laughed hard at his response. "My, you're so silly."

Bowtie cleared his throat. "So um... Dashie? What were you planning on this date?"

"What do you expect? We've been dating for months now. I'd like to kiss that mouth right off your face." Rainbow Dash laughed sarcastically. Bowtie was a bit silent.

"Hey look..." Commented Rainbow Dash with a laugh. "Right under the mistletoe." She pulled him closer with a wing. "Kiss me you fool."

Bowtie gathered his courage, and he gave a long passionate kiss on Rainbow Dash's lips. Pretty soon, the kissing let to making out, and Bowtie ended it quickly.

"Um... should we be doing this in public?" He asked nervously.

Rainbow Dash gave him a giggle. "There's always your house Bowtie."

"Right." He gave a sheepish smile. "Meet me at my house."

"Whatever you say." Said rainbow teasingly, as she gave a playful boop to his nose, and took off.

Bowtie walked to his house through the lightly-snowed ground. Rainbow Dash was waiting for him at the door. Bowtie sheepishly opened the door.
"I'll get ready upstairs." Said Rainbow dash with a wink, and went upstairs.
Bowtie walked into the bathroom to fix his bow, and re-brush his mane. He did not see the changeling behind him, nor the swift thump to the back of his head by the changeling hoof. Bowtie felt the sharp pain lance through his skull, followed by him falling into pure darkness.

When he woke, he found himself bound and gagged, the snerring changeling standing a couple feet away. the fangs formed into a malicious smile. His head hurt but he could tell what had happened.... A changeling was probably gonna kill him, and no one was going to know he was gone. But to his horror, the changeling took his shape in a flash of green flames, and locked the bathroom as Rainbow Dash walked back down the stairs. He heard the changeling sound exactly like him as a response to her question.

"Is everything okay?"

"I'm here Dashie... no need to worry."

"Good... I have plans... but first, could you get me some lunch?"

"Sure... anything you want."

Sweet Celestia, NO!! Not my Dashie! He struggled in his bonds, but they were really tight. He would give for anything to end this.

Bowtie did not know how long he sat in the locked bathroom, his head still throbbing dully from the thump of the thick changeling hoof. All he knew was that somewhere, a changeling was with his mare and that he was all tied up in the bathroom. He flattened his ears, and gave a sigh. Why... why me?

Meanwhile, he could hear them talking and laughing. He wasn't sure what because the door was a bit thick. After a while, he heard hoof-steps. Someone was coming closer. The door gave a click as it unlocked, and Bowtie once again found himself staring into the duplicate eyes of the disguised changeling, but not the eyes were a deep emerald, and it wore a look of hatred.

"I should dispose of you while I have the chance..." The clone hissed. "perhaps....," He gave an evil grin, "I should dispose of you myself....."

Bowtie struggled frantically, but with his hooves bounded, it was not much of help. He mumbled out a curse out from under his breath, as he glared at the disguised changeling. How dare you.... if only I was a unicorn, I'd teach you a lesson you'd never forget....

The changeling picked up Bowtie in a hoof, and walked out of the bathroom, before he stopped abruptly.

"Hey Bo--" Rainbow dash stopped abruptly in her sentence when she spotted the two Bowties. "What..."

Bowtie wished he could say something, but it was impossible with him bounded. but to his surprise, he felt the bonds began to loosen. Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain, as a hoof struck his nose, and realized Rainbow had mistook him for the imposter.

"He's the imposter Rainbow." said the disguised changeling. "He tried to get you away from me."

Bowtie suddenly grew furious, and the bonds finally snapped free. "You think you can come in here and steal my Dashie, you stupid bug!?" He grabbed his double by the neck. Rainbow Dash sat staring, but not daring to come into the middle of this.
"You're the bug..." Began the disguised changeling.

"LIES!" He hit the changeling hard in the chest, knocking the breath from the disguised changeling, forcing him to revert to his changeling form.
"Agh.... you... how dare you..." Wheezed the changeling, as he fought to get his breath back.

"Bowtie... just let him go..." Began Rainbow dash.

"After what he did!? He stole you from me!" Said Bowtie furious, but he released the changeling anyway.

"I...i'll be back. Someday you'll pay!" shouted the changeling, as he took off in the form of a Pegasus.

"........that was strange Bowtie..." Began Rainbow Dash. "You awful thing, being trapped in there without me even knowing..." She gave him a soft nuzzle.

"Well, that won't ever happen again." He said with an awkward chuckle. They stared at the golden sunset together, and finish long passionate kiss, each in each other's hooves.

But alas.... The changeling wanted revenge....... And he knew the perfect way to enact it.

Author's Note:


Comments ( 18 )

It was uhh not my cup of story, just meh

You could have done so much more than that. Really... SO MUCH MORE. It's short... it's nice but it's short.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dose socks m8

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) fkn notty m8.
0/8 fk this sht- ign.
you should work on A LOTOLOTOLOTOLOTOLOTOLOT of thingies. Some grammar mistakes, and also socks. It might be some kind of wierd fetish you have, but socks are normally accompanied by shoes. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) no fkn shoes here m9.

there was no point besides a quick dash of some heroism. But if the changeling said he was going to dispose of him, how come when he was actually confronted by him, he was a fkn noob and got rekt in like two moves? and not that this has anything to do with the story but what in the 420blazes is Bowtie's fkn talent? tying a bowtie? watever.

i r8 this 2/8 not tht gr8 m8. altho i congradul8 for dis.

5364141
5362628
5362701 It's a short story. :facehoof: I'm sorry. It's my first SHORT story here..... and my first concept of socks to my readers. Second, I was never good at grammar. :fluttershysad: BowTie is an OC in which his destiny was given to him in a dream. He does not know what this means, so he thinks he should wear a bowtie everyday.

5364834 oh shite mum git the camera!!1!1
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rite rite m80 i get u. but u can always double check, and try your best at proper typing nd sht. it takes tiem, but it will be worth it wen ppl cant find anything 2 complain about cus u type so pretty no h0m0.
cool st0ry m8. and im not being sercastik, so u can tayk dubble poynts 4 tht m90. u shud try to introduce him 1st. u mite get super flame or be complimented depending on ur intro to xXx_Blowtie_xXx. u shud however, r3ad the guide tht is sujestid. its abit out of date, but it teaches decent story writing skills tht u can werk on.
cheers m8

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5364860 :scootangel: Thanks. I'll put a prologue.

5364871 no m8. this story is as it's own.
saying his past in a story that has to do with his future(i think) is a bad idea. it'll seem to rushed.

just make a whole other one. only if you want, though. dont let me boss u around just cus im mlg ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5364900 Whoops! Prologue already made! :trollestia:

5372178 especially when you have hooves.:trollestia:

So.... he randomly has his cutie mark when born.:trixieshiftright: Ramdomly gets a date with the element of Loyalty. How did they even meet? So much lack of detail.:ajbemused:

I like it, interesting.

5377033 Thats why I stick with an ascot/cravat. :derpytongue2:

5476733 :derpytongue2: ohhh... seems legit.

Login or register to comment