• Published 14th Nov 2014
  • 3,139 Views, 89 Comments

As Ye Sew, So Shall Ye Rip - L0rd0f7hund3r



Sometimes fate is kind, and in the case of Miles Malone and Coco Pommel it's kindness is in the form of a chance meeting. A meeting that will end up changing their lives, and bringing them close together.

Comments ( 3 )

6884460
Wow, only took four years to reply to this. Yes, we decided early on that while we wanted both Coco and Miles to hook up we wanted it to take time. Build their relationship as more realistic. Granted there are plenty of times that a couple will hook up after one or two dates, but we figured this needed a slightly longer time frame.

Thanks for the comment.

6617129
And five years to respond to this one. First, sorry for the late response, and yes, waiting is often the hardest part of any story. I'm hopeful that we've made the story enjoyable so far. At least enough for those of you still reading to keep staying with us.

Unless I'm missing something, why isn't miles introduced to everyone? it's like you skipped his introduction to coco's friends and he just magically appeared. it goes from seeing coco, admiring the limo, then the limo scene, but nowhere in there does it show miles introduced to everyone. hell, it doesn't have greetings and the usual questions of 'how has it been?', 'what have you been up to?' etc. it feels like you just glossed over their greetings and made them act as if they have already been together for like a week.

Login or register to comment