• Published 26th Apr 2012
  • 834 Views, 6 Comments

Cutie Mark Achievers - sparklepeep



You now earn cutie marks based on an achievement system. Chaos ensue.

  • ...
 6
 834

The Great and Powerful Epilogue

"No, the Great and Powerful Trixie does not need to write 2,200 words in order to upgrade her cutie mark. She already has 2,198 words and she refuses to add two more just to humor your sick, twisted notions of what an "achievement" is. Is my masterpiece not enough for you neeeeeeeighsaying fools? Shall Trixie demonstrate her superiority by showing you what a real achievement is? Perhaps Trixie shall tie you up with a magical rope? Or mayhaps Trixie could tie you up with a magical rainbow? Would you like Twixie to tie you up and then dye your hair a hideous color? Or Trixie could simply vanquish you like she did to the ursa major in Ponyville. Wait, why are you looking at the Great and Power Trixie like that? I am warning you, cease your transgression at once or Trixie shall tie you up with magic! Wait, you ponies want Trixie to do that? While making Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo cry? And having Twilight Sparkle make lusty eye batting motions at you? All while eating bacon? What is wrong with you ponies? You disgust the Great and Powerful Trixie, who has had enough of this!"

And then Trixie banished herself to the moon and lived happily ever after.

Comments ( 5 )

So many fake Celestias...:trollestia:
Are you gonna make more?

So bronies take over the world of equestria and actually fuck everything over? BLASPHAMEY

It sounded like it had a lot of great potential until the epilogue. Would you murder me if I wrote a story with a similar concept?

503189
Not really. This was a one night thing that I wrote in response to a quick thing, so obviously it could be flushed out a whole heck of a lot more!

if i murder u for not writing more will u be a zombie and kill me?:fluttercry:

Login or register to comment