• Published 30th Apr 2012
  • 2,296 Views, 81 Comments

Operation: UPPER CUT: Aftermath - AzainInvazion



After the slip-space bomb explodes, Jorge gets transported to Equestria, but he's not the only one..

  • ...
6
 81
 2,296

Chapter 5

Canterlot Train Station

The train ride to Canterlot had been a rather uneventful one, to Twilight and Fluttershy at least. To Jorge, however, it had been a trip filled with unease and awkwardness. He still hasn’t gotten used to Twilight and Fluttershy being ponies let alone seeing so many in one place. That was the awkward part. The unease was due to the fact that to him, he was still a human, a genetically altered 7-foot tall human, maybe, but a human nonetheless. To all the other ponies around him, however, he looked like one of them, whatever they were.

Thankfully, the group made it to Canterlot without a hitch although the sun was setting by the time they had gotten there. They stepped off the train and found themselves on a crowded city street. Making their way through the maze of ponies, the trio soon found themselves at the threshold of the castle.
As they were escorted to the throne room by Royal Guards, Jorge couldn’t help but notice their armor, comparing it to his own. It looked like a Centurion’s armor given the crest on the helmet. It barely covered any of their legs and left the neck wide open. It was so primitive. Well… primitive to him. To these ponies this was probably cutting edge. They didn’t have the technology to create things such as shields or full-body armor. In fact, Jorge didn’t think he had seen anything electronic since he crashed here.
His thoughts were cut short when he came across a large, rather imposing door. They opened to reveal an even larger, more imposing room. Pillars lined the sides of the walls, between which stood ornate stained glass pictures portraying strange events. It looked almost like a cathedral except for the fact that, where the podium should be, there was a raised throne where a large white pony, with wings and a horn sat. Jorge had heard about these in a few mythology stories. Alicorns, if he remembered correctly.

Outskirts of Ponyville

Five Elite Minors quietly made their way through a patch of trees with the Elite Major bringing up the rear. They were crouched so as not to attract attention to themselves. Since their departure from the forest in which the Long Night of Solace had crashed, they had somehow made their way into another forest. Only, this one was different from the last one. The trees here were neatly arranged in straight lines making it difficult to use them for cover. Once more the trees all had apples in them. The six Elites stopped as they spotted light coming from a building. It looked like a farm house with a barn not too far off.

“Proceed quietly my brothers,” ordered the Major in a hushed, yet somehow still commanding voice.

“There are four heat signatures in the building, Major.” reported one of the Minors.

“You,” The Major said, pointing to another Minor, “take them out quietly, the rest of us will advanced toward the rest of the settlement.”

The Elite Minor followed orders as he slowly walked towards the house while the rest of the Elites made their way to Ponyville.

Applejack’s house
Sweet Apple Acres

“G’night Applebloom.” The orange coated farm pony said, tucking her little sister into bed.

“Night Sis.” Applebloom replied as her older sister walked out the room and closed the door.

Applejack made her way to her own room now eager to get some rest. After a hard day of bucking apples and doing other miscellaneous chores around the house she was tired, so tired, in fact, that she didn’t notice the Elite following closely behind. She shut her bedroom door, only to have it slowly creaked open again a few moments later by the Elite, who was then met with a swift, but powerful kick to the head by a certain red stallion.

Canterlot Castle
Princess Celestia’s throne room

Celestia was taken aback by what she saw before her. After Twilight had undone her illusionary spell, the seemingly ordinary, if somewhat large, pony before her transformed into a giant bi-pedal ape. At over 7 feet tall, had it not been for her throne, the creature, Jorge, they called him would have easily towered over the Princess herself.

After her shock had subsided Equestria’s co-ruler listened intently on Jorge’s explanation of why he was here. He told her about how the Covenant had invaded his birthplace of Reach, the assault on ONI: Sword Base, the attack on Spire, and finally the destruction of the Long Night of Solace.

Just as he was about to ask for her help to get back to Reach, a messenger burst through the door panting and sweating. An eerie silence followed as the ponies waited for him to catch his breath. However, once he delivered his message, Jorge’s blood ran cold.

Ponyville was under attack.

Comments ( 13 )

You really didn't need to split it into two chapters.

1044718 And you didnt need to have such a cool profIile picture

Why use an illusion spell wehn he probably had an active camo on him?

1045082 I'm pretty sure he had armor lock on him, not active camo :P

And now the Dark tag comes into play...THERE WILL BE MUCH BLOOD THIS DAY!:pinkiecrazy:

Ogre can't take his armour off himself, u need at least 10-40 technicians for one piece.

1045415 In "The Flood", The Novel based on the first Halo game, showed that Master Chief was able to de-construct his armor by himself, probably given an hour or two. Of course, seeing as they are using lower grade armor, you're probably right... or wrong? Who can tell? :trollestia:


Also, I have a question. Why does ever author describe their humans as "As tall as the princess, and had it been not for her horn, he would have towered over her"? Why? Is it that good of a description?

EDIT: Spartans don't have blood! They have the pee of excellence!

They really need the Halo 1 pistol.

1045790 in the time of ponyville under attack they would need overkill but the halo 1 pistol is more than overkill its its :pinkiegasp: super duper overkill?!

Sucks to be the messenger. Seeing a rather large alien thing in the princesses' throne room has gotta suck.

Halo 2 pistol for the win.

Comment posted by Alpha777 deleted Dec 19th, 2014
Login or register to comment