• Published 16th Oct 2014
  • 1,253 Views, 35 Comments

Baby angel - Sugarcube66



Sequel to Angel, someone asked for it so it came. In this sequel, Angel or commonly known as Princess Timid ends up pregnant with her best friend/lover's foal.

  • ...
11
 35
 1,253

Birth

4 months later. Timid was now 11 months and due any day. It was late and Dizzy was over for the night. Autumn, Twinkle and Nyx had gone to bed. Nyx being the one taking Autumn to her crib from her playpen.

Timid and Dizzy was playing a card game, and had been at it for hours since Dizzy wanted to win.

''There, yippee! Yippee!'' yelled Dizzy, as she won the game.

Timid smiled and got up, and patted Dizzy on the back before a sharp pain shot through from her hips. She collapsed to the floor, making a noise which got Twilight into the room. Water soaked from around Timid as Dizzy worriedly looked at her.

''Timid, what's wrong?''

''The foal...I t-think...It's coming!'' she screamed in pain.

''I will get Flutters. Dizzy, stay with her for a moment.'' Twilight yelled, after seeing her daughter in pain.

5 or so minutes later, Twilight returned with Fluttershy. The two managed to help Timid to her hooves, and carefully laid her on Twilight's back.

''We'll fly. Dizzy, change you horn.''

''Uh...Uh huh...'' she muttered as her horn traded itself for a pair of angelic white wings.

The group of three ran out of the castle, with Fluttershy leaving a small note for Nyx. At flying rate, they would reach the hospital in 10 or so minutes which was good enough despite the fact that Timid was crying, but no longer screaming due to being outside. Dizzy gently touched Timid's hoof and gripped it.

''It will be okay..'' she mumbled, without knowing it to be true herself.


They reached the hospital and Redheart was alert almost instantly.

''Bring her to the birthing ward''

Timid was lead into the birthing area on a stretcher and into a room, which the unicorn doctors managed to place her on the bed of. Timid screamed and cry from pain as Dizzy gripped onto her hoof.

''Your doing good, it'll be alright. I promise.'' she mumbled.

''Miss Butterfly. May I ask for you to push?''

Timid nodded and gritted her teeth as she tried to hardest to push, using breathing techniques her parents had taught her. It took quite a few goes, and it tired her our, but eventually with one last cry, the foal was born.

''Congratulations, Miss Butterfly and Miss Doo, you have a beautiful filly.'' said the nurse, handing the small filly to the newly classed parents. ''I'll leave you alone.''

Dizzy smiled down at the small filly in Timid's hooves. The foal was a white coated alicorn filly, who's mane was a swirly mix of red and white. The filly had heterochromia like Timid but this time a mixture of purple and blue.

''What are we gonna name her, Timid?'' Dizzy asked, looking at her small daughter.

''Candy. Candy for her beautiful swirly mane.''

''Candy, it is then.''

The newborn cooed at the name before falling to sleep in her mom's hooves.

Author's Note:

You probably noticed in my stories that I switch between Pony gestation and human but I'm officially going onto pony now.

And this marks the end to this part of the trilogy that I'm making. The last part will be following Candy, or as I perfer to know her ask Peppermint Rose.

Also Twinkle and Autumn will be getting a side story each around them and their filly years either after I done trilogy or late in november.