• Published 16th Oct 2014
  • 1,254 Views, 35 Comments

Baby angel - Sugarcube66



Sequel to Angel, someone asked for it so it came. In this sequel, Angel or commonly known as Princess Timid ends up pregnant with her best friend/lover's foal.

  • ...
11
 35
 1,254

Royal tea party.

Some months later, after family appreciations day. Timid was now 7 months along, and very nervy. Tonight, however, the royals were having a tea party at Cantorlot Castle. Due to being Twilight's daughters, Timid, Nyx, Twinkle and Autumn had to go. Timid was put in charge of Autumn due to knowing her the best. While Nyx, being the oldest, had to make sure that Twinkle stayed near. Also Fluttershy was there due to being Twilight's wife.

''Twinkle, stay close!'' yelled Nyx, as they walked into the castle. Twinkle had decided to run a bit away.

''Fine.'' said the young unicorn, sulkily with a pout on her face.

Nyx frowned and shook her head, though smile and the young unicorn princess took her place next to the alicorn reincarnation. They walked over to the two thrones. Luna and Celestia were sat on them, with a blatant smile imprinted on their face. Cadance and Shining Armor stood to one side with a young alicorn who instantly ran over to Twinkle when they saw each other.

The alicorn's name was Skyla. She looked almost identical to her mother, but missed the pink streak in her mane, which was styled like Sweetie Belle had hers as a filly. Not to mention that Skyla had her father's blue eyes. She and Twinkle were BCBFF's, or Best Cousins Best Friends Forever.

''Love and friendship, love and friendship. Claps our hooves and lets do a little shake!'' said the two fillies as they did a hoof shake similar to their moms.

Cadance and Twilight giggled, as Twilight walked over to her brother and sister-in-law.

''Evening, Twily. How's the children?'' said Shining Armor.

''Their good, but Flutters wants a colt, she's getting slightly irritated with not having a colt yet.''

''I see, Cadance and I are gonna try for another ourselves. Skyla's getting bored, the guards aren't really play mates and she doesn't go to the crystal elementary.''

''Well, how about instead of getting her a sibling, put her in Crystal Elementary. That'll make her happy as having another does tend to make the foals jealous. I mean, Twinkle was jealous when Autumn came along, because of no longer being the youngest.''

''I see, maybe we should do that.'' muttered Cadance, with a brief smile.

Trumpets were heard playing, as Princess Celestia rose from her seat. Everypony, including the fillies stopped. Skyla and Twinkle quietly walked over to Nyx, Timid and Autumn, who was in Timid's arms.

''Good evening to you all.'' said Celestia, politely before winking to her sister.

''We welcome you to the royal tea party.'' said Luna, still trying to get grip with the modern way of talking.

Everypony in the room cheered, apart from one stallion. A unicorn, known as Prince Blue Blood who was eyeing Timid closely.

Timid shuddered, thinking somepony was watching. Her shudder happened to catch Nyx's watching, unique eyes. The alicorn blinked before nudging her sister out of it and whispering.

''Timid? What's wrong?''

''...I feel like somepony's watching me....'' mumbled Timid, nervously.


Later on, at the actually tea party. Most of the royal family was sat at the table. Timid was seating in between Nyx and Autumn who was in a cute baby chair, which was cleverly brought by Cadance. Autumn was only there since she couldn't be left at home, and the rest of the main six and Spike had their own foals to watch.

Timid awkwardly looked around and saw Blueblood, who was staring at her with the corner of his eyes. But jumped slightly, when the clatter of glass was heard.

Blueblood slammed her tea filled cup down, but somehow whatever was left in it didn't spill nor break.

''Honorable aunts, may I ask why a slut is here?'' said the unicorn stallion, as he rose from his chair and glared at Timid, who sunk into her chair.

''Because she is a part of the family and don't you dare treat her like that.'' said Celestia, in her regal tone of voice.

''We agree, Princess Blueblood. We asked that you either don't treat her light that, or you simply leave this table.''

''But she's a slut. No teenager, and definitely a alicorn princess should be pregnant.'' growled Blueblood.

Timid sunk even more and whimpered. Nyx glared with even thinner pupils in her eyes, glaring directly at Blueblood, but she was trying to keep her younger sister calm. Even Twilight looked annoyed at Blueblood along with the rest of the royals.

''Prince Blueblood. Leave the table, and we'll be talking about this later. If you don't, I will get the guards.'' said Celestia, before Twilight or Fluttershy could defend their daughter.

Blueblood glared at his aunt and at a still terrified Timid, before walking out.

''Timid, you okay?'' asked Nyx, finally talking but her pupils were still thinner then normal.

''...Yea....'' mumbled the young teenager.

That did bring a smile to Nyx face, but instead she wanted to plot Blueblood's demise but she knew Celestia would do something about him.