• Published 16th Oct 2014
  • 1,254 Views, 35 Comments

Baby angel - Sugarcube66



Sequel to Angel, someone asked for it so it came. In this sequel, Angel or commonly known as Princess Timid ends up pregnant with her best friend/lover's foal.

  • ...
11
 35
 1,254

A night to remember

Timid stood at her crystal mirror, and began to gently curl her adorable purple and pink streaked mane into ringlets for the dance tonight. The dance was taking place due to it being almost the end of the winter term at middle school.

''Big sis! Mommy's calling you.'' came a call of a young filly from outside the door, it was Twinkle Shy, her little sister. Twinkle was a pegasus like their 'daddy' compared to Timid who was a alicorn, though she was born unicorn.

''Alright, Twinkle. Tell them, i'll be a minute.''

''Okay!''

Hooves trotted away from Timid's bed room as she smiled. She was the second oldest to four. The oldest to youngest going, Nyx, Timid, Twinkle and Autumn Shine. Nyx was her older sister, a black alicorn who was truly adoptive.

''I'm coming in, Timid.'' came a light water harp voice that belonged to Nyx. The black alicorn 18 year old walked in with a baby in her hooves. The baby was their youngest sister, Autumn, named because of her autumn mane.

''What is it, Nyx?'' asked Timid, quietly as to not wake up Autumn.

''How's middle school?'' asked her older sister, as she carefully placed Autumn in her crib, before going to help Timid with her mane.

''It's alright. I'm a little upset that only Dizzy and Apple Flower in my year, and their not even in most of my classes but it okay.'' said the young butterfly tamer. ''How's high school?''

''Oh, it's you know. Everybody goes a path based on their cutie marks. I ended up choosing magic since their no true path for helping so magic is the closest. Applebloom took woodwork ,arts and crafts. Sweetie Belle took the path of singing and has a part time job as a idol. Scootaloo is working as a part time mechanic for scooters and that's about what she took. And lastly, Twist took cooking. I feel kinda lonely, though then again, Dinky is in my class...''

A knock rung from the main castle doors, Timid gasped and attempted to hurry Nyx up. Eventually her mane was fixed into the beautiful ringlets. She soon ran outside, using her magic to teleport her dress onto her. Her dress consistent of a beautiful gown with a butterfly tiara, proving herself as the princess of animals/butterflies. Opening the door, she saw her best friend, a smaller unicorn teen with wonky blue eyes and a classy teen with apple freckles and mix-matched eyes.

Dizzy was wearing a long ruffled pink dress that shaded to the same straw color that was her mane and had a brazer headband of muffins? Apple Flower, however was wearing a rather simple one-piece that was decorated with apples and flowers.

''Morning, girls.'' said the young angel reincarnation.

Dizzy grinned and bounced up and down before jumping onto Timid, bombarding her with a kiss. Timid groaned from banging her head but smiled at her energetic friend. Dizzy eyes derped even more with her excitement.

Apple Flower giggled at her younger friend's attitude but happened to slightly blush when Dizzy kissed Timid.

''D-Dizzy, your kinda hurting me.'' said Timid, with a slightly blue face.

''Ah, sorry!'' said the young angelic unicorn, as she got off her fillyfriend. As she stood up, for a brief second, Dizzy's horn vanished and was replaced by angel white wings like her former self, Lily Soarin'.

Timid and Flower blinked for a second, confused as they stared at their ditzy friend, who looked just as confused but more because she was being stared at.

''Why are you guys looking at me?''

''Ah, nothin'.'' said Apple Flower.

''Then let's go!'' yelled the younger teen, at the top of her lungs.

The other two after rubbing their ears, giggled but suddenly Timid remembered something.

''Wait a moment girls, mom wanted me. Twinkle told me.''

Flower and Dizzy nodded but before either of them could ask why. Timid was already inside the Friendship Rainbow Castle and in the throne room. Twilight was there, looking through her books when she noticed her second daughter, or first true daughter, if mentioned that Nyx was adopted.

Twilight smiled and walked over to her young teenage daughter.

''Are you ready for the dance?'' she asked, kindly.

''As I will ever be...'' mumbled the usually shy teen.

''That's good, have a fun time. Your father and I want you too.''

''Okay, I will.'' she backed away from her mother before smiling and saying. ''See you guys later.''

''See you, Timid.'' said Fluttershy and Twilight. Fluttershy happened to be in the throne room helping Spike cleaning up.

Twilight smiled as a small tear ran down her cheek.

''Our daughter grow up so fast, didn't she? Flutters?''

''She sure did, I can remember when she was in diapers and when she earned her cutie mark. But mainly when her wings grow on her back.''

''Yeah. Only she knows the full story to why they appeared but I guess it doesn't matter. By the way, Where's Nyx?'' asked Twilight.

''Upstairs, with Autumn and Twinkle.''

''Okay, I will tell her about our plans tonight.''


The three teens walk down the muddy path to the town hall where the middle school dance was happening. Two teens, a colt and a filly joined them shortly. It was Pumpkin and Pound Cake, or commonly known as the Cake Twins.

Pumpkin was wearing a small vest with cakes printed on it and a beautiful necklace, hoofed down through her families generations. Pound looked irritated having to wear a black tuxedo with a rather ridiculous top hat.

Dizzy and Apple Flower laughed at Pound's outfit, even Timid had a hard time muffling her laughter from him. Pumpkin walked next to Dizzy as they stared at her twin brother.

''I told you girls, that mom would have him in a tuxedo even if he flow away.'' said the apprentice cook.

''He's looks silly.'' giggled Dizzy, with her normal playful attitude.

''Oh, shut up.'' groaned Pound, frustrated.

Pound's groaning only made the girls giggle more and more, even Timid couldn't hold her laughter back any more.

''You guys, just gonna stand around.'' came a female voice from behind them.

Turning, they saw the other twin pair in their group. Tootsie Flute and her brother, Quartz. The pair was wearing the same. A small vest with blue and pink clashing in a prefect pattern of stripes and both were wearing the ridiculous muffin headband that Dizzy was wearing. Somehow, Timid could guess that Derpy was involved in their outfit design.


Later that night, Dizzy happened to invite Timid over to hers for the night. Dizzy lived with her mother and older sister, Dinky. Both were more them okay with having Timid over that night and it gave Nyx a break, as she had to care for Autumn and Twinkle as their parents were out.

That night, however, wasn't a sleepover, it was way more. Dizzy happened to take the lead and got Timid to make love with her and then they were simply sleeping. But little did they know was what was to be revealed

Author's Note:

Somebody asked for a sequel and due to something I thought of, I will give you it.