• Published 16th Oct 2014
  • 1,254 Views, 35 Comments

Baby angel - Sugarcube66



Sequel to Angel, someone asked for it so it came. In this sequel, Angel or commonly known as Princess Timid ends up pregnant with her best friend/lover's foal.

  • ...
11
 35
 1,254

''I hate them'' and family

Two months later, three months in for Timid. And she was starting to show, pretty badly. She was getting rather nervous about going to school. What would Ruby Tiara and Sliver Bit think if they saw her like THIS!

Morning came like normal, much to her displease. She stayed still, with bad bed head, at least till a small filly unicorn, almost identical to Twilight came in. It was Twinkle. She rolled her teal eyes and shook her older sister.

Timid groaned, got up and partly glared at her younger sister.

''You may be pregnant, big sis. But you have to go to school, or your grades will drop significantly.'' said the studious filly.

''....In English for that last bit?''

''Badly! Seriously...'' yelled Twinkle, in annoyance.

Timid giggled at her little sister antics. Her eyes widen, though. Today was family appreciation day. The elementary and middle schools always asked the fillies and colts to bring in a family member. High school happened to be closed on today. Twinkle was taking Nyx, to it due to being the closest to her. Their parents were out like normal, due to royal work and such.

Timid smiled and walked over to the small crib on the end of her room and looked down at the small pegasus, laying asleep in it. The pegasus's golden coat and autumn mane made Timid smile. The pegasus's eyes blink open to reveal the redness of it. Autumn sure was cute.

''Big sis?'' asked Twinkle.

''Ah sorry, I was just thinking about family appreciation day being today. I'm taking Autumn.''
ua
''Oh, do you know where Nyx is?''

''Probably downstairs in the library, curing her curiosity disease.''

Twinkle giggled at Timid wording for why Nyx would be in the library before running off to find Nyx. Timid smiled and carefully picked up Autumn, cuddling her made her think of her own future child.

''I wonder if it be a girl or a boy...'' she mumbled to herself, as she rocked the 5 month old baby.


Walking to school, with a baby in her hooves was kinda weird but okay, she thought to herself. Back in elementary, when family appreciation day came around, she took Fluttershy having been raised by her since she was 1 month old.

Timid saw Flower and Dizzy as she eventually made it to the school. Along side Flower was Big Mac, she had mention though that she be bringing her father as she couldn't bring her mother due to Cheerilee having to teach the elementary students.

And by Dizzy, was her mother Derpy Hooves. Dizzy, Tootsie and Quartz had been rather split with who in their family to bring. Eventually, Dizzy picked her mom, Tootsie took Sparkler and Quartz took their aunt Dinky as their little sister took their father.

''Morning, girls.'' Timid yelled, as she ran up to her best friends, well best friend and fillyfriend.

''Morning, Timid.'' they said back in unison.

''Oh, your bringing Autumn!'' yelled Dizzy, in her normal happy-go-lucky tone. ''Yippee, very cute presentation coming along!''

Apple Flower, Derpy and Timid giggled, even Big Mac giggled which was weird since he hardly talked.

The group smiled and walked into the school. Derpy and Big Mac left to go to the classrooms as the teens got their stuff from the lockers. Weirdly, Dizzy and Timid had lockers right next to each other. Timid levitated Autumn, who was giggling.

''Floatie, floatie!'' she giggled.

Timid signed, and opened her locker and took out her planner. According to it, she had maths first, with science after. Then she had Tutorial where family appreciation day was happening. She remembered that she had Autumn, meaning lessons were gonna be hard.

''Ah, Princess Timid.'' said a mocking tone of voice.

Timid looked next to her, Dizzy and Flower had headed to their lessons and Ruby Tiara with her underling Sliver Bit was there.

''What is it, Ruby?'' said Timid, in a exhausted voice.

''Are you looking a bit plump today?''

Timid gasped audiable.

''Are maybe your a slut and that baby, is it your sister Autumn. Maybe she is truly your daughter and maybe your pregnant with another?''

''....No, that's not true.''

''Prove it.'' Ruby dared.

''Yea, prove it!'' repeated Sliver Bit.

Timid gulped and stopped talking, only to have a tear drop from her eyes.

''Oh, Ruby, you'll be late for class. Third years can't be late.'' came a yell.

Ruby turned to see Pound and Pumpkin, Pumpkin being the one who yelled it.

''Oh shut up.'' muttered Ruby, before turning back to Timid. ''See you later, slut.'' before strolling off.

Pound and Pumpkin went to their friend.

''Don't worry about it.'' said Pound. ''It's alright. Ruby just a idiot.''

''...I know....but...''

''Come on, Pound. Sorry, Sugarcube but me and Pound will be late and Cream's waiting for us.''

''See you....''