• Published 2nd Nov 2011
  • 1,761 Views, 11 Comments

Snips and Snails Excellent Adventure - thewaffler



It's a loose parody of the classic time traveling comedy only this time staring Snips and Snails.

  • ...
 11
 1,761

The End

This is the the quick ending because this was my first fic and because every story needs an ending.


As Snips and Snails and their historical guest were traveling through the time tunnel just having a good time. Tragedy happened because out of nowhere the TARDIS carrying human Doctor Who and Rose crashed right into them.

The resulting explosion triggered a cataclysmic event that destroyed the space time continuum.

EVERYONE DIED, THE END

But luckily, the damage was only limited to their own universe.



Alternative Ending

Once they convinced Star Swirl the Bearded (he is a filthy hippie that smelled of bong resin) to join their group, Snips and Snails brought them all back to their own time.

First they went back to Snail's house to go get Dinky to help them take care of their guests.

"Dinks can you help us watch over these guys as we go to Snails' house to get a camera?"

"Sure." She had the six creatures follow her before they ran into Sweepy the local hobo and like Gamera friend to children.

"Hey, you wanna help me watch these guys?"

The vagrant nodded. "THE GOV'MENT STOLE MY EYEBALLS!!!"

"But, laddy ye still have your eyes." McWalrus replied in very confused tone.

"That's what they want you to think!!!"

Dinky and the group rolled their eyes, except for Star Swirl. "Duuude, finally someone agrees with me."


Half an hour later the light purple unicorn brought them to The Lone Pine Mall.

"This is a mall. "

The historical figures fucked up the mall, while Dinky and the homeless stallion that eats out of Snip's trash can tried to stop them, but failed miserably.

Snails' dad got pissed and put the historical figures in jail, but our two heroes busted them out with the use of their phone booth.

They did their presentation.

"I created the, the, an-anpro-bib-bib, fuck it... I created the changing spell. I like the future, the future is awesome, man..." Star Swirl said as he munched on some Funyuns he teleported out of a vending machine.

When the other students went silent, Snips ran in to continue the speech and save the day. "...Ponyville high is the greatest high school!!!"

The auditorium cheered and they passed high school and went on to create world peace with their band. Somewhere down the line there were evil robots, a villain, murder, hell, Death, heaven and shlong faced aliens. Wild Stallionz!!!

The ending is essentially the same as the movie: Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

Author's Note:

Is this ending kinda shitty? Yes, but I don't like to cancel stories. There was some sentimental value in finishing it, but as the series went on Snips and Snails got more annoying, so I lost interest in writing a fic where they are the protagonist.

**This was my first story back in November of 2011. It got an ending. BAM!!!

Comments ( 5 )

Yeah, this could have been so much better....

2265953
Yeah, it was my third ever fan fic and the first time I ever wrote a story that wasn't in script format. If I hadn't lost interest (Snips and Snails got worse as the series went on), I would've flushed out scenes and continued this story for another 3 chapters.

Thanks for commenting on this fic.

2266381
No problem, are you planning to reboot it when you have time?

2266464
Maybe with better protagonists: either the C:applecry:M:unsuresweetie:C:scootangel: or Rumble, Featherweight and Pipsqueak.

Better historical figures more in line with the show like Clover the Clever, Star Swirl, Discord, an ancient changeling queen, or maybe an ancestor of the Apple family.

Different Supporting characters, still keeping the crazy hobo because crazy homeless people are funny.

2266481
Hmm, well I was thinking Snips and Snails, with either the Spa Twins or Flitter and Cloudchaser as the princesses.....maybe some descendant of Spike or maybe a grown-up version of Spike as Rufus......

Ooh, for the Apples ancestor, maybe you could use Granny Smith's parents....

Login or register to comment