• Published 2nd Oct 2014
  • 546 Views, 2 Comments

Severance - TimeRarity64



Through the Eyes of Twilight Sparkle, separating from this world is better than living in it.

  • ...
0
 2
 546

You End Here

As the winds begin to blow away its pitiful chorus and the seeping twilight give away its final bask of shame, I await my final hours of severance to take me away. The dreams I had of accomplishing the impossible and possible were swept away by the dark waves of dread that illuminated my clarity that my life alone was not special anymore. Loyalty cracked before it shatters, lies boiled to the teeth where it singed upon the flesh, cruelty and greed biting away at frail bones, and depression becoming the cancerous drug to remind me that everything is not alright.

The sun is no longer above that sky and neither is the moon. All that I once believed in is dead, either by my hoof or from you. I say it a lot to myself, that this is simply all just a dream but in reality nothing can stay constant, and nothing can stay true for nothing is not as it would usually seem. And so I give unto you my final hours of the fading twilight an explanation to this saddening time of hour. Prepare yourself for the guilt that I am not proud to say set me free in the end of my pandemonium.

It began with Discord, his acts of being good was simply just a bravado that blinded our eyes from seeing his actual intentions. When Tirek was defeated, Discord retrieved back what was taken from him, but also what was bellowed in Tirek from the beginning of his assault on Equestria. Darkness burnt in his heart, the reminder of pain and anguish that brought him into the pits of being sealed away, imprison by an impregnable power of stone only able to crack if one would express even the slightest bit of negativity nearby him. As we were blinded to think Discord kept to his good ways, evening out his foolish acts, he was developing a kind of power that would threaten our minds, and turn us into things we would not expect ourselves in becoming.

His slow manipulations, tone, and manageable abilities to trick Celestia and Luna, even Cadence and Shining Armor to evoke negativity was simply a build up to him targeting me and the others. The others being the Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie. He was successful in the end, but he did not see it coming that Celestia, discorded and cruel, would actually attempt to take his life. From there, Tirek may have been cruel and relentless to get what he wanted, Discord was petrified and perturbed to what he has become and what doings he committed. Sadly, he could not fix his own doings, for it cost his very life, and he valued his life too much that he went into isolation. There was another reason why, but it involved Fluttershy of all ponies that he could not bring himself to see again as long as he lived.

So you understand the causer of this calamity, the starter of this pitiful end, but you do not know the connection that six ponies had that would split them apart. By then you would understand that a loss of a dear friend, hurts more than a dead friend. Alienated to being nonexistent in their eyes would only plunge you deep and further into the dark depths of the abyss and there will be no rope, ladder, ledge, or round stone to help you climb out. All my friends are dead and I no longer need to say I have a meaning anymore to be here.

I drunk my cup of sorrow and ate my food of misery. And as I began to process all of those laminated forms of despair and loneliness, I cannot help but say that I am a fool for not seeing this coming. My friends, all wished for something, lost something else in return. Rainbow Dash is away in her own world of lament, as Pinkie Pie struggles not to hang herself. Fluttershy may be put in jail for assaulting another pony and Rarity maybe harboring too much stuff that would be filling up her home, threatening the fact Sweetie Belle might have to find some other place to live at. Applejack lies compulsively…and sadly…it is putting a risk upon her farm.

We are all slowly dying in this sad little world.

It was not Discord’s fault…

It was not Tirek’s fault…

It was none of our fault…

There was no fault to begin with, only expectancy. This perhaps was what fate wanted to happen and so, it made it happen without holding back. Our lives were meant to suffer, and here we all thought living was the worse suffering of them all.

As my fading twilight gives off its last luminesce glow that would chill the sea and nurture the sunless and lightless creatures that hide themselves from our eyes, I think it is good that this happened. I can see the world much better now than I can ever imagine. It is funny you know? The dreams I had when I was just a foal was to be just like Princess Celestia…royal…intelligent…great…and…perfect, but I see how none of us in this world could ever be perfect. We all must be Imperfect. That is the only way we could manage surviving in the end, and sadly in the end that is the only way we could suffer much more than we could endure.

So that is the story, or more of a prologue to elaborate before you of this world’s current situation and of my own decent to Pandemonium. You know…at the end of a dream, the darkness alone tears itself apart to bits. Almost like chaos; so destructive and vibrant to changing things and reshaping them in its own image while also having others coax up a theory to describe it…but in the end…it tears itself apart too.

I can see myself…

Finally being able to fade away…

Who knew this would be so...


-fin-

Comments ( 2 )

Stunning. Your writing never ceases to impress me

Login or register to comment