• Published 23rd Sep 2014
  • 1,450 Views, 25 Comments

Life is Complicated, Love is More So - SeanofTheDead



Lightning Dust and her new girlfriend Twilight Sparkle, face the difficult road ahead of them that will carry them through life, and all of the twists and turns that go with it.

Comments ( 12 )

You know, this really isn't that much tamer than the other version.

5244249 nothing is explicitly described.

5244311 so is this story dead...or what?

6684622 well, I am writing, but nothing I put to paper seems good. It all seems wrong, or off.

6686689 why dont you get some help writing it, like another author?

6687433 well to be honest I have tried. Though for now I suppose I will just have to keep slogging through until I get it done. The problem with that solution is that I have the story mapped out, just not the details. That is what ends up kicking my ass.

6723788 im sure you'll get through it...you can do anything once you put your mind to it

6723796 the current chapter is at about 1500 words, but around half that needs to be reworked and redone. Also, I do have a writing disability that makes it difficult to write for extended periods, and makes me rather slow when it come to any sort of writing. I am trying, I do feel rather bad that I haven't put up a chapter for any of my stories in this long. Life is also a deciding factor in how much I am able to write.

6734187 hey dont stress over it. We all have real life problems and priorities. Just do what you can, we'll understand :twilightsmile:

6734207 thank you. and I am sorry for not responding sooner. I have started writing it again, just finished up with the first 1400 words of the next chapter.

Delet yourself f****** shipper. REEEEEEEEEEEE :twilightangry2:

Login or register to comment