• Published 5th Aug 2014
  • 617 Views, 24 Comments

Three Unlikely Friends - Tiaa OwO



Three creatures from three different worlds go through troublesome events and hard times. They are saved from incoming doom and meet. Craziness ensues

  • ...
12
 24
 617

Finally Home...

"Kobe? Kobe? Are you alright?" a pair of familiar voices called. Kobe groaned and sat up. He looked around and jumped slightly when Echo hugged him tightly. She looked the same as when he left but his surroundings had changed. They were no longer in or near the forest but instead, inside a house. He was laying in someone's bed while the other two Pokémon pestered him with questions.

"What happened? Where are we?"

"We're in that human girls house...I believe Annie was her name... She took you in and cared for you when you wouldn't wake up." Hiss explained. Kobe rubbed his head with a paw.

"Uge...my head... How'd you guys find me?"

"It was easy. It's hard to miss a bright flash in the middle of the forest." Echo raised a paw and showed Kobe the green rock she held. "This thing seems to be the cause of it."

"That? Hm...maybe that was how the chief was able to locate me and she just searched nearby worlds for any other distressed kids." Kobe said to himself. Echo and Hiss exchanged looks.

"Uhh, did you hit your head when Lucario had you in the forest?" Echo asked.

"What? No. I wasn't here, you know. I was in another world where creatures called Aluminai were dominant. Speaking of worlds...I hope my friends are alright."

"Friends?" Hiss raised a brow.

"You made friends out there? Are you sure you didn't hit your head? You were only gone for a couple hours. There's no way you traveled to a different world."

"A few hours?! But I've been gone for days!" Kobe sighed and rubbed his temples. "I guess there's a time difference between worlds, huh?"

"Maybe you should get some rest." Echo said, motioning for Hiss to follow her out of the room. "Must've hit his head or something."

"He'll probably remember what happened out there if he gets some sleep." Hiss whispered.


Specklepaw was laying in a ditch while a kit with a bluish-black pelt and icy, blue eyes tended to his wounds. Specklepaw opened his eyes and tensed when he saw the cat, but relaxed when he saw it was his friend, Icepaw. Icepaw finished applying the herbs to his sounds and smiled when she saw he was awake.

"Icepaw..."

"Hey, Henry." Specklepaw winced.

"Oh...please...don't call me that. Just call me Specklepaw."

"Embracing your birthright?" Icepaw asked, cocking her head. "Why?"

"Not my birthright...just my birthname."

Icepaw blinked, "I see."

"What are you doing here?" Specklepaw rose to his paws and looked around. "What if that tom comes for me?"

"He won't. I'll help you hide. You're too weak to face him right now and when your strong, he won't be facing you alone. I got your back." Specklepaw smiled and felt warmth spread throughout his body.

"You're a good friend." he said. Icepaw blushed and looked down at her paws.

"Hey, that's what friends are for...helping each other out when their in need." Icepaw glanced up. "But one question before we head to your Two-legs..."

"Eh? What is it?"

"Where did you go? I found you because of a really bright flash of light."

"Flash of light, huh?" Specklepaw glanced up at the sky. "I wonder how Kobe and the rest are?"

"Who?"

"My friends. A Pokémon, a griffon, and an Aluminai."

"What?"


Gilda awoke to find that all the attacking ponies were gone and her friends were still intact. They hugged her and bombarded her with questions and began to search for their families.

"How long was I gone, guys?" Gilda asked as they walked.

"Super long!"

"Like, a couple hours!"

"It was after that flash happened, you disappeared...and that same flash brought you back!"

"Really? Only a few hours? Cool. And I stopped those lame ponies from invading." Gilda grinned.

"We're just glad you're back, Gilda."

"I think I see a house...it looks like it wasn't even touched!"

"Look, there's my cousin!"

"Oh, man..." Gilda watched her friends bound over to the older griffon and bounce with joy. "I actually miss the others...who knew I'd end up caring for those dweebs?"

"Gilda, come on!"

"Don't stand there talking to yourself!"

"Tell us and big cousin what happened!"

"Gah...just got back and I'm already annoyed..."


"We did it, Clyde." Anya said joyfully. "We sent them back home!" Clyde smiled and heard cheers behind him. He turned and saw a large group of Aluminai cheering and clopping their hooves together for him.

"Their home now...I'm glad..." Clyde said, "but...I miss them already...I wish I knew if will see them again."

"Maybe there is a way." Anya nuzzled him.

"Maybe. But what if there isn't?"

"There's always a way. Sometimes, it's just not easily found."

"If we don't find a way...I hope they never forget me or the rest of our group. Egghead, Grumpy-Grumps, Mister-leader-Guy and I. what a awesome team we made..." Clyde thought back to when they were all together. "Well, maybe not as awesome as we wanted...but awesome all the same..."

"Come...let's clean up...then get some well-deserved rest."


"I promise that I'll see you guys again. We're a team. Now and forever," Their voices echoed in unison in their speperate worlds. The stone began to glow and pulse for a moment and went dull once more. Yes, they would meet again...
One day...

Author's Note:

Welp, that's the end! I had a lot of fun writing this story and I hope you all enjoyed it! :pinkiehappy:
Don't forget to comment, like, and fav!:heart:

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment