• Published 5th Aug 2014
  • 616 Views, 24 Comments

Three Unlikely Friends - Tiaa OwO



Three creatures from three different worlds go through troublesome events and hard times. They are saved from incoming doom and meet. Craziness ensues

  • ...
12
 24
 616

It's Not Over, I Promise

Specklepaw silently cursed StarClan and turned to Kobe. Kobe gave him a panicked look and took a step back. The two exchanged looks and bolted in the opposite direction at the same time. They ran without looking back and hoped that they were going in the right direction. They could hear the hooves thundering on the ground and the snapping of jaws behind them.

"What's that sound?" Specklpaw asked.

"I think... I think that's their teeth!"

"Their teeth!?" Specklepaw looked behind him only to gasp and put some pep in his step. "It's their teeeeeth!"

"Where is the house? Where's Gilda?"

"I don't know!" The poor kitten looked like he was about to cry. He was breathing heavily and his eyes were wet. However, it could've been due to the fact that there were hostile foreign creatures chasing him down like prey. Either way, the Aluminai were gaining on them and they were tiring and lost. "Do something! I can't keep running forever! Their catching up to us!" Specklepaw wailed. He wished he was bigger...stronger...anything...right then. Heck, he wouldn't have cared if he turned into a dog at that moment. He just wished he had claws and teeth that could make up for his size.

"Alright. I'm tired of all this running." Kobe skidded to a halt and turned around to face the three Aluminai running towards him. They didn't slow down and they had expressions of rage etched on their features. Kobe looked them right in the eye and activated Leer. Stunned from the intense look, the Aluminai stopped a moment to give each other confused looks before groaning. They felt weaker...

"Why are you just standing there?!" Specklepaw yelled out, a few meters ahead and ready to bolt. He watched Kobe as he stared the creatures down warily. He was scared...but he wouldn't leave Kobe. He'd never leave a friend behind.

"I used Leer on them. They should be subdued for now." Kobe said, running to catch up with the frightened kitten. "It wears off in less then an hour so you'd better hope we find Gilda...and fast!"

"You used what? What is that?"

"A move."

"A move?"

"A power I have. I learned it."

"You learned a power? You have powers?!"

"Yes, I have powers and yes, I learned them. I know lots of others too. I'll show you later when we're not running away from a potential threat."


Gilda eyed the Aluminai fawn warily as he walked across the room for the fifth time, explaining what he knew and what he was trying to find out. He looked about her age and his claws clicked on the hardwood floor as he paced. It was unnerving for Gilda to see a supposed herbivore with sharp teeth and claws. There was no way this creature ate plants. That only meant that Kobe, Specklepaw, and her were in danger.

"So what is it?" he asked, snapping Gilda out of her thoughts.

"What?"

"What's their angle?"

"I think... I think we're prisoners for food or something..."

"You mean the older folks are gonna eat you guys? Gross."

"I don't believe that you're not in on the plan. You can't stand here and tell me that you live here and you have no clue about what goes on."

"Well, I can, actually. I'm standing here and I'm telling you exactly that." The buck grinned as Gilda frowned and her eye twitched. "I live here and I have no clue what goes on."

"I already don't like you."

"Really? We'll be great friends! Now, let me introduce myself... I'm Clyde." There was a long silence before Clyde sighed. "You're supposed to tell me your name now."

"I don't wanna tell you my name. I want answers and to get the heck outa here."

"You're so rude... Whatever. If your mother couldn't teach you manners, there's no way I can, right?"

"Whaaaaaat?!" Gilda shouted. "What did you say about my mom?!" Clyde passed the fuming griffin and walked right through the door without a word. He smirked when Gilda followed him, even if it was only to threaten him.

"Boy, you get angry quickly. I wonder if your imbecile? I heard stupid things make up for their lack of brains with aggression."

"ARE YOU CALLING ME AN IDIOT ?!"

"Yes."


There was a loud roar in the distance, causing Specklepaw and Kobe to stop in their tracks. They looked behind them to see if the Aluminai were still on their tails. They had lost them, temporarily, it seemed and they began to try to pinpoint where the roar came from. They figured they would have to run away from where the sound came from to avoid whatever monstrous beast it was.

"I think it's coming from that way." Kobe pointed with his paw. Specklepaw nodded and turned.

"So, we run this way." There was another roar followed by a, "I'M GONNA HURT YOU!" The kitten paused. "That sounds a lot like..."

"...Gilda." Kobe finished for him. They looked at each other.

"You don't think..." They said in unison and bolted towards the sound before they even finished the thought.


"Gilda?" The griffin turned her head and narrowed her eyes at the approaching Pokémon and kitten. "Hey, Gilda we heard you halfway across town and..." They skidded to a halt and stared at Clyde, who gave them a smile and a wave.

"He's one of them! Do the thing! Do The Stare!" Specklepaw yelled and hid behind Kobe.

"It's not called 'The Stare', it's called Leer!" Kobe exclaimed. Clyde grinned.

"Your friends have arrived! I knew verbally insulting you would eventually bring them here." he chuckled.

"Why you little...!" Gilda pounced on him and was about to dig her claws into his back when Kobe pushed her off. She hissed. "You wanna go, Fido?! I can mess both of you up!" Clyde got to his hooves and took a few steps back.

"You're certainly crazy, alright."

"You! Shut up, alright? You're not helping the situation!" Kobe shouted.

"I'm gonna have him for lunch!" Gilda growled.

"That's both impractical and illogical." Specklepaw said. Kobe shot him a look. "Er...sorry..." Clyde chuckled but was also silenced by a glare from the young Pokémon.

"Okay, Gilda, you need to calm down. I'll handle this guy. He's obviously just another joker around here."

"Ha!"

"Shut up, I'm trying to be serious here!"

"Why so serious?" Clyde said with a smile. "Life's all a game."

"Theoretically, that's just another optimistic and opinionistic view." Specklepaw chimed. Kobe gave him an exasperated look. "Oh...uh...sorry...again..."

"Let's just...find somewhere to talk... Those Aluminai will be catching up with us soon."

"I know a place!" Clyde chirped and led them across town in the bushes. Specklepaw was quiet and apprehensive the whole way. Something just wasn't right...it felt like something worse...much, much worse than what they thought would happen...and soon...