• Published 4th Aug 2014
  • 1,601 Views, 18 Comments

The Elements of Insanity - Evil Twilight



When the mane 6 discover a regular old graveyard, they soon discover it's not like any other graveyard.

  • ...
17
 18
 1,601

The Birth of Derpigun

Author's Note:

Sorry for the delay, I started school yesterday. But don't worry, the last two chapters should be done within the next two weeks.

It was a very clear day in Ponyville. Nothing seemed wrong, nothing seemed out of place. The skies were clear of any clouds and no pony seemed to be out and about right now.

Derpy Hooves was flying around one day until she ran into another pegasus and crashed landed near some mysterious bridge. She wasn’t hurt, but her wing was a little sore.

She got up and walked towards the bridge. It was about a mile long bridge, and about half of it was eaten by fog, dense fog.

She had never heard the rumors of the dimensional bridge, so she decided to walk on down. With her wing how it was, she couldn’t fly. She knew however it would be just fine in a couple of hours.

When she walked into the fog, she fainted, only to wake up in a very thick forest. She was frightened. She even looked back and saw the bridge, but there was no turning back. She soon felt a source of magic someone, in some direction. She couldn’t explain it, but she somehow knew where to go. Following the strong magic, she stumbled upon an old abandoned town.

Derpy looked over at a man who was walking out of this huge church, then went over to ask him something.

“Excuse me sir!” She yelled at him. “Could you please tell me where the hell I am?”

“Why yes of course my little pony! Just follow me!” the man said. He was wearing some sort of bandana, and a bunch of buttons on his jacket. It confused Derpy, but she didn’t care.

On the way, Derpy had some questions. “If this old town is abandoned, how come you’re here?”

“Ah very good question my little pony,” the man started off. “There are said to be spirits here, and some people come over here to heal them, or truly find out if they exist or not.”

“Why are you here?” Derpy was still following the man.

“For the same reason as everybody else, trying to find out if these ‘spirits’ are real or not. My turn to ask a question, what are you doing here pony?”

“I honestly have no idea. I crossed this scary looking bridge and all the sudden-” Derpy was cut off.

“Ah so that’s where the dimensional bridge leads too, some sort of pony world.”

“Equestria, also would I be able to go back?”

“Yeah, after about thirty days I think.”

“Aw man,” Derpy was disappointed.

“Look we’re here!” they arrived at the Forbidden Graveyard.

“What’s this place?” Derpy was curious.

“This is the Forbidden Graveyard,” the man started off. “It is said to house all the spirits, but no man has ever found one.”

“So are we going to go in?” Derpy seemed excited.

“Yeah, that was the plan at least.” They walked in and walked up to a Gravestone. It had “Pyrogun” written on it.

The man picked up Derpy. “What the fuck are you doing?” Derpy was scared.

“Spirit buried in this tomb! Wake up and accept this sacrifice!” the man had gone totally mad.

The spirit “Pyrogun” raised from this gave. He was wearing a red fire suit, a black gas mask, and had a robotic eye.

“A sacrifice hmm?” Pyrogun wasn’t amused.

“Yes now take it, and I can prove that spirits are real!” the man was excited, but dropped Derpy in the process.

Pyrogun had other plans. First he snapped the man’s neck without even touching him. Then he turned towards Derpy.

“Listen pony, I’m not going to hurt you. I’m going to make you my new host and make you so much better than you were before, is that okay?”

“Sounds good, I guess,” Derpy was shaking inside.

Pyrogun lifted himself fully from the dirt, and logged himself down Derpy’s throat. Derpy started to have a huge spas attack, and then blacked out. When she awoke, she had a robotic eye just like pyrogun’s. She also had a minigun mounted on her hoof that she could access at any time. Finally, her cutie mark was now a bunch of gears and a flame mark.

She felt like a living robot, but felt like a million times the pony she originally was.

This has been the birth of Derpigun.

Comments ( 6 )

4806924 (Force of habit, but it is which, not witch... Though I have been called that before :pinkiecrazy:)

Hehe, prolly the extremely violent one.

Next up: Rainbine. (Hopefully)

5187548 I know Rainbine is supposed to be next but with this story being on hiatus...

hey buddy uncancel this story and continue it, really stupid idea canceling it in the first place

Continue this, please

Login or register to comment