• Published 4th Aug 2014
  • 1,601 Views, 18 Comments

The Elements of Insanity - Evil Twilight



When the mane 6 discover a regular old graveyard, they soon discover it's not like any other graveyard.

  • ...
17
 18
 1,601

Fluttershout and Rarifruit unite

After turning into what Fluttershout is right now, she left the graveyard, and took a walk around town. The town had been bigger than she had thought because there was a supermarket, more houses, and pretty much everything a town needs.

Her scream from earlier had caused someone to go out and look around.

The man looked around his part of the town for about an hour, refusing to look in the area with the Forbidden Graveyard near it, for he knew that place was cursed. After about an hour of looking around, he ran into Fluttershout.

“Oh hi there!” Fluttershout said politely.

The man looked around. “Was it you that made that ear piercing scream?

“Why yes it was! Sorry did I disturb you?” Fluttershout felt kind of bad.

The man started laughing.

“What’s so funny?” Fluttershout got annoyed very quickly.

“You pathetic pony!” the man was making the worst mistake of his life.

Fluttershout was holding back all the tears.

“Stupid pony!” the man had crossed the line.

Fluttershout breathed in deep, and then yelled, not has loud as it was the first time though, but still pretty damn loud. The decibels were so great, that he didn’t fly back, but his head exploded. It ended up causing blood and fragments of his brain and skull to fly everywhere. The hat he was wearing was smothered in blood.

Fluttershout went over to the dead body and inspected it.

Fluttershout couldn’t stop giggling to herself. Then she started thinking out loud.

“Hehehe, another kill!” she was very proud of herself. “I was holding back all the tears and being so assertive and stuff, and, and.” Fluttershout cut herself off.

“This sucks…” she thought. “I feel like I’m the only one with a monster inside of them.” She looked around for a brief moment.

That when Rarifruit appeared and took the hat. She had also heard both screams and went to investigate as well. Then she looked up and noticed Fluttershout.

Fluttershout was mumbling to herself. “Could you keep it down darling?”

“The hell?” Fluttershout was slightly confused. “Why are you taking stuff from this dead guy?”

“Well you see dearie, I have a monster inside of me,” Rarifruit was stating the obvious. “Just like you!”

“Wait really?”

“It’s a bit of anomaly too. Remember me being generous?”

“Uh yeah.”

“Now I demand to have every accessory I find,” Rarifruit was happy with herself.

“I wish I could be just like you,” Fluttershout turned around feeling kind of down.

Rarifruit stretched her neck to become eye to eye with Fluttershout. Fluttershout jumped back because of this.

“Hang around with me for a little while,” Rarifruit suggested to her. “Sense we both of us have maniacal powers, maybe we can both benefit!”

“How so?” Fluttershout questioned.

“You have extreme vocal skills has I heard from a mile away!” Rarifruit’s ears were still ringing. “On top of that, I need more supplies for my son, panis cupcake. You can I can go places that normal us couldn't! Trust me; it’ll be lots of fun!”

Fluttershout thought about it for a second. “I will?”

“Why of course dearie!” Rarifruit seemed satisfied with herself.

Fluttershout thought about it for a little bit. “Alright then, you got yourself a friend.”

Rarifruit smiled. “Trust me my friend; you’re going to go far! Uh what’s your name?”

“Fluttershout, and yours?”

“Rarifruit, nice to meet you.”

The two decided to leave the town, and head back towards the graveyard, even though it make take them a while.