• Published 21st Jan 2015
  • 1,272 Views, 27 Comments

Airships, Sandskiffs, and Locomotives - NoSillyDoorknob



Night Light and Twilight Velvet valiantly attempt to take a vacation.

Comments ( 4 )

Thank you. This was a really nice mix of almost all my favourite things. Engrossing sex scenes, cute romance, and a pretty solid adventure plot, not to mention the surprisingly endearing original character.

It's a nice feeling to discover a fic that was long on hiatus, then suddenly completed a few days before I stumbled across it. It gives me hope for all the wayside stories sitting on my Tracking bookshelf.

I hope you're back on the horse-writing train for a while, because I'd love to see more stories out of you.

8907806
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. I always liked a fun story to hang my gratuitous sex scenes on, I'm glad others do too.

I haven't got any more clopfics planned at the moment as I'm busy with another story, but they've always been a bit of a spur-of-the-moment thing when hitting rough patches in other projects, so there might be more in the future!

OH. MY. GAWD.
Chapter 1, solid 100% pure palladium.
Chapter two, I had stop for almost a minute when Don Candy's name registered in my brain.
My wife and kids couldn't understand why I was just laughing...

Read or, loved it.
I did skim the clop because the story was what I've been looking for.
And I like how it didn't end like the movie it was based on because I was waiting for it, then bang, not what I was expecting.

Login or register to comment