• Published 21st Oct 2014
  • 1,277 Views, 18 Comments

Trix-shots! A series of Trixie ships, That Are Also One-shots! - Quick Wit -Littlepip-



Just a bunch of one shots involving shipping Trixie!

  • ...
2
 18
 1,277

Smoking in the Girls Room - TrixShimmer

Sunset was watching the clock like a hawk, it slowly ticked by, 1:16,1:17, 1:18, each minute felt like an eternity. Could this infuriating clock be any slower!? She thought with a glare, wishing she had her magic so she could decimate the harmless object.

“Sunset Shimmer, is something the matter?” Asked Miss Cheerilee, raising an eyebrow at her.

Sunset just scowled and leaned back in her chair, staring at Cherilee with annoyance. Curse her perceptive vision! “Nothing at all, can I go use the bathroom?” she asked, already getting out of her seat and heading towards the door.

“Be back quickly please!” Cheerilee quickly said as Sunset walked out of the room.

“Whatever,” Sunset replied, walking slowly down the hall. Agh, two minutes early, she better not leave me waiting long. She walked through the halls confidently, causing any who saw her to cower.

She entered the bathroom, ushering anyone who was in it out. Most didn’t offer a protest, used to this treatment from her by now. She then stood there, looking into a mirror. The tapping of her foot echoed off the bathroom walls as she impatiently waited. It seemed like an hour by the time she finally heard that voice.

“It looks like you’re waiting for The Great and Powerful Trixie this time.”

She saw the beautiful girl in the mirror, smiling confidently. Sunset turned around and, With a quick grab, pushed Trixie against the wall, grinning madly at her.

“I won’t wait on you again, got that?” And before Trixie could answer, Sunset leaned in for a rough kiss. She slid her hands into Trixie’s pocket, grabbing the pack of cigarettes.

“You are really a bad girl, Trixie,” Sunset said, putting a cigarette into Trixie’s mouth, and lighting it up. Trixie took a drag, and leaned in to kiss Sunset a second time, releasing the smoke from her lungs.

They held the kiss, and in that time, Sunset thought about how this situation even came to be.

It all started from a simple bathroom break. As she entered, she noticed the same shoes of Trixie’s peeking out from underneath a bathroom stall. Sunset often took breaks at this time from Cheerilee’s less than interesting classes, so her curiosity piqued after constantly seeing Trixie in that stall every day. More often than not, smoke would be creeping out of it, and this was one of those times. She decided to investigate, and what did she find? Trixie, and she was smoking. And that is what drew Sunset in, before Trixie could say anything, Sunset was on her, and that was that. It became an unspoken deal to meet here every day before lunch.

As Trixie drew away, Sunset chuckled. They continued this until the cigarette was nearly dead, and with one final drag, they tossed it in the toilet and flushed, leaving off with one final kiss.

“You ever tell anyone about this, Trixie, you’re dead.”

Trixie laughed nervously. “O-Of course, Trixie wouldn’t wanna ruin this little… thing, she won’t speak a word.”

“Perfect.”



I really wish this could be something more than a little ten minute stand…

Perhaps when I rule equestria, I’ll allow her to be by my side, she’s rather obedient after all.

Comments ( 17 )

hope to see a Maud x trixie one

Nobody better be insane enough to do Dare I say it... TrixRek

And this is why I love the TrixShimmer pairing!

5170589 xD Trixrek?

5172267 Hahahahahahahahaha wanna know who I thank for that?

5172498 Trixie x Tirek. The most horrible shipping to even think of.

Comment posted by Hairy Konquerer deleted Oct 22nd, 2014

5173275 Lul, now that you mention itttttttttttttttttttt :rainbowwild:

These are amazing,

If I could suggest one, Flim and Trixie, I love those two together.

5178020 I can give it a try, but I can't guarantee it'f be as well done as these. :twilightblush:

5172498
I realize this is two weeks late, but I never got a notification you replied. :facehoof:
Yes, I wanna know what possessed you to do that. :rainbowlaugh:

5231729 It has his name written all over it xD

Login or register to comment